Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,791 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know (5193 Views)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Girls Don't Really Love Nice Guys!! I'm A Living Testimony! / Things Girls Should Know About Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by DonaldGenes(m): 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
1.if You push a boy away while he is pursuing you with love,He is not going to come after you soon as you thought but later with a fake emotional love(Heart break)
2.We hardly love from our Hearts out but with what we see with our eyes
3.She can talk to him all day,gossip him at the back but when he is around she is speechless-you can prolly see a typical examples In NL ladies
4..Boys cheat and still get away with it but if you are a girl please don't try it-consequencies aren't far fetched
5.Boys love keeping a low-key relationship and its always the best but girls wanna publicised it and later regret it
6.If you don't make a guy miss you,He will get bored of you and take you for granted but don't dare ignore him when he needs you,just don't be there as Much...one simple way of making us (guys) go madly in love with you girls.
7.We are not hiding anything but please don't look at my text while I'm texting....we don't like that.....
8.Sometimes we guys will push your button. Just to see how you ladies react at first

That's my own itsy-bitsy way of sayinq happy val in advance

1 Like

Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 08, 2013
OK. Since I'm bored let me reply your points
DonalĂ° Genes: 1.if You push a boy away while he is pursuing you with love,He is not going to come after you soon as you thought but later with a fake emotional love(Heart break)
This point makes it look like men are actually immature babies that cannot just get over the fact that they were rejected before and move on.
2.We hardly love from our Hearts out but with what we see with our eyes
Later you will come and complain that girls are very superficial or that good women no longer exist. How will you find a good woman when you keep looking at what is on the outside instead of what is inside?
[s]3.She can talk to him all day,gossip him at the back but when he is around she is speechless-you can prolly see a typical examples In NL ladies[/s]
This point is for men and not women.
4..Boys cheat and still get away with it but if you are a girl please don't try it-consequencies aren't far fetched
lol. Which consequences and how are they not far fetched? Cheating is wrong and should not be done by anyone, male or female. Girls can also get away with cheating but that does not make it ok for them to cheat.
5.Boys love keeping a low-key relationship and its always the best but girls wanna publicised it and later regret it
False. If a boy truely loves a girl and is serious about her then he would not have any problem with letting his friends and family see her. Same for a girl. Not all girls want publicized relationships with every man they date.
6.If you don't make a guy miss you,He will get bored of you and take you for granted but don't dare ignore him when he needs you,just don't be there as Much...one simple way of making us (guys) go madly in love with you girls.
If you don't make a girl miss you,she will get bored of you and take you for granted but don't dare ignore her when she needs you,just don't be there as Much...one simple way of making us (girls) go madly in love with you guys.
^I flipped your point. Does it feel good reading it when the tables are turned? does it?
7.We are not hiding anything but please don't look at my text while I'm texting....we don't like that.....
Yes. Also, guys should leave their girlfriends' phones alone and not go through it.
8.Sometimes we guys will push your button. Just to see how you ladies react at first
Sometimes we girls will push your button. Just to see how you men react at first.
I flipped it again. Did it feel good reading the flipped version?

1 Like

Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 08, 2013
fellis: OK. Since I'm bored let me reply your points

This point makes it look like men are actually immature babies that cannot just get over the fact that they were rejected before and move on.

Later you will come and complain that girls are very superficial or that good women no longer exist. How will you find a good woman when you keep looking at what is on the outside instead of what is inside?

lol. Which consequences and how are they not far fetched? Cheating is wrong and should not be done by anyone, male or female. Girls can also get away with cheating but that does not make it ok for them to cheat.

False. If a boy truely loves a girl and is serious about her then he would not have any problem with letting his friends and family see her. Same for a girl. Not all girls want publicized relationships with every man they date.

If you don't make a girl miss you,she will get bored of you and take you for granted but don't dare ignore her when she needs you,just don't be there as Much...one simple way of making us (girls) go madly in love with you guys.
^I flipped your point. Does it feel good reading it when the tables are turned? does it?

Yes. Also, guys should leave their girlfriends' phones alone and not go through it.

Sometimes we girls will push your button. Just to see how you men react at first.

STFU @fellis, y are u gettin all worked up, if u are bored, then go to ur toilet and fill it up wit ur shiit. OP ur number 1 is just true...u never diss me, cos i will always come back n i must screww u so hard n leave u wonderin. I'd never break ur heart, but all the love i had before is so gone n lost
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
lrguru:
STFU @fellis, y are u gettin all worked up, if u are bored, then go to ur toilet and fill it up wit ur shiit.
See me see trouble o. I didn't mention your name in my post so I don't understand why you are getting into a fit over it.
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by DonaldGenes(m): 1:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
fellis:
See me see trouble o. I didn't mention your name in my post so I don't understand why you are getting into a fit over it.
Lmao! You a boy or a qirl?
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by Mynd44: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am still bored

1 Like

Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by ikechukz(m): 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Speak for yourself dude.This is pure crap.
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
ikechukz: Speak for yourself dude.This is pure crap.
Undiluted one
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by cindyrella(f): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
Undiluted one
grin
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by olusola2bello: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
Come on guys....let's not take it personal. I honestly think it was a gd write up and fellis response was also a gd rebutal....let's take it as a sport and learn frm it. Truth is d points are true for both guys and ladies......and y'all know that's d truth. Be matured enof to admit it.....

1 Like

Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by DonaldGenes(m): 11:02am On Feb 09, 2013
olusola2bello: Come on guys....let's not take it personal. I honestly think it was a gd write up and fellis response was also a gd rebutal....let's take it as a sport and learn frm it. Truth is d points are true for both guys and ladies......and y'all know that's d truth. Be matured enof to admit it.....
You are the only responsible quy as I observed,you response is well calculated,well. That said,it's their isshhhhh sha-i don't qive a flyinq fuckkk who says shit! Do I even know them? Bunch of castrated tosspots maraudinq "em as men" you fuckers shouldn't qet on my nerves "cos I don't dissed people!
That's why I hardly come around this NL cos of some jobless idiottasss with their untactful comments! Rawbeech!!
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by ikechukz(m): 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2013
lol
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by DonaldGenes(m): 10:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
ikechukz: lol
Bros na so nah! Imaqine some qrown-up adults commenting thrash on someone's post just becos you wanna comment-i have never insulted anybody on this forum and its not in my nature to do that, it smacks of un-cultured behaviour.*carpish*
Re: Crasy Facts About Boys Girls Don't Really Know by xyzhill(m): 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
fellis:
OK. Since I'm bored let me reply your points

lolz u nt only flipped his points u crumbled it, even castrated it..... O hell! u are xo witty with words thumbs up!!!

(1) (Reply)

Understand Your ''being Nice Limits / South African Woman Wants To Understand Nigerian Men / I Met A Girl... Just 2mins Later We Were on The Same Byke Together!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.