Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing (28359 Views)

Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by edward1106(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2023
RevolverOcelot:
Irony is when police first assaulted the father now the son is assaulting police.
And now, the police is trying to make life miserable for him.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Zico5(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next to visit prison
Tinubu is God anointed, yamirin Are the one populating prison yard both home and abroad and it will remain so until they purge themselves of greed that has nearly swallowed them.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Laple0541(m): 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
Good for him

Am sure he will learn one or two things there, you can't be claiming to be the son of African greatest musician without tasting one fiftieth of what your papa went through.

Am sure when he's eventually released, he will be a good activist.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by simfrost90210: 5:04pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.

😅😅😅😅😅i love Seun as a man
.., Yoruba likes respect but don't give it
.., Yoruba likes discipline but aren't themselves
.., Yoruba likes love but don't show it..

Not all but over 80% of yorubas..

Speaking about discipline, someone forced himself on the masses and is about being inaugurated on Monday.. Very unfortunate..

Truly..... 😔😔😔😔
.., they're getting worse than those in Sambisa
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by thundafire: 5:05pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.
so u are happy he assaulted an officer? If it was the other way round will u plead for the officer to be spared
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by juman(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2023
They are making his prison story to be interesting.
He will make good money from the story.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Sleekfingers: 5:05pm On May 23, 2023
Pauladex:
The guy will humble at last

Already humbled. But he will be out soon....the police are just stalling . Other things they presented at the court won't be admissable. They also lied , that the policeman is in Coma......
The last time check, it is a bailable offense.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Sultty(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

are u a jailer, see idiot, yeye dey smell.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Nawttiboi007(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
This guy go don miss weed like mad
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Cooldowntemper: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
Sultty:
are u a jailer, see idiot, yeye dey smell.

This Small talk now you are climbing the fence naked and shouting with viens on your forehead?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:
He will learn his lesson
Don't slap a Police man next time

What lesson is he learning?

How are police men treated by the police wheh they slap civilians?

If a police slaps a civilian, is it a lesser crime to when a civilian slaps a police man?

What is the police investigating for slap?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Bfly: 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
This is not funny anymore...His lawyer must be absolutely incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by juman(m): 5:06pm On May 23, 2023
"I met aunty ayo ni alagbon, enu ko gba iroyin ni alagbon".
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:08pm On May 23, 2023
thundafire:
so u are happy he assaulted an officer? If it was the other way round will u plead for the officer to be spared

Is this how the police treat police men that assault civilians?

What has happened to the police man that killed a lawyer lady in front of her husband in ajah?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:09pm On May 23, 2023
Zico5:

Tinubu is God anointed, yamirin Are the one populating prison yard both home and abroad and it will remain so until they purge themselves of greed that has nearly swallowed them.

How is Tinubu Gods anointed?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:10pm On May 23, 2023
Isokiscool:
At least let's use this clown as example sir

Who are the "let's"?

Is that how police men who assault civilians are made example of?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:11pm On May 23, 2023
Essence20:
E go clear for him eyes. He will understand why Obidients are fighting for new Nigeria grin

What has obidients fighting for got to do with Seun's situation?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by orikoku: 5:11pm On May 23, 2023
This guy really fall hand.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:12pm On May 23, 2023
Bigkoko:
You just said it all. He should enjoy the lawless state of the country where a Mag Judge can excuse her self out on the job she/he was paid to do, thereby allowing a case that is clearly bailable to linger! This is why every sane person, not pyscho like him and other corn eaters, are demanding a total overhaul of the old system!

So because Seun didn't support peter obi then he is well deserving of his situation?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
This guy go don miss weed like mad

His brain will gradually return to factory settings grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:13pm On May 23, 2023
orikoku:
This guy really fall hand.

Which hand did he fall?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by gbishman: 5:14pm On May 23, 2023
Say no to hard drugs.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Diligent1(f): 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

They need to sample your blood too
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:15pm On May 23, 2023
4ward4:

He is mentally deranged . He will definitely be forced to do a mental test. I already trust the police ,on the kind of result he will be given..lol

Are you saying that all the police men that slap civilians are mentally deranged?

Did the police do mental test for all it's men that have been assaulting civilians?

What of the police that killed a lady lawyer in ajah in front of her husband? How far with the case? Is the police in psychiatric hospital?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:16pm On May 23, 2023
FireUpNow:
Seun Kuti go learn Chin we language for the slap wey he slap askari so. N xt time he go learn how to control his temper

What lessons have police men learnt from slapping civilians?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:16pm On May 23, 2023
kingthreat:
After this whole wahala, make i see the hand wey Seun wan use slap police again.

But you don't mind seeing the hand police will use in slapping civilians
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by temielects(m): 5:16pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
is this how you truly think?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by blowjohn(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Cooldowntemper: 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Diligent1:

They need to sample your blood too

I'm Agbo and gbegiri free ðŸĪŠ
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Efisimilala:
Unmannered boy, so rude he should enjoy his half done watery beans in peace.

And police men that assault civilians are humble
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Sultty(m): 5:17pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

This Small talk now you are climbing the fence naked and shouting with viens on your forehead?
Mr jailer for zombie republic i don hear you. If i were to be seun I'll not report to d police and I'll go for my show
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Cooldowntemper: 5:18pm On May 23, 2023
Sultty:
Mr jailer for zombie republic I don hear. If i were to be seun I'll not report to d police and I'll go for my show

Okay sir on your mandate gbegiri gubler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I'm Not A Role Model, I Am Just 25 / Regina Chukwu Stuns In Lovely Dress (Photo) / Tuface Marries Annie Macaulay At A Private Registry Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.