Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing (28362 Views)

Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Diligent1(f): 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

I'm Agbo and gbegiri free 🤪
But you are not humpurumiri free
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:19pm On May 23, 2023
talk2hb1:
Moral of the lesson: Never Ever Slap Government Officials, they are the face of the government.

But government officials can slap civilians as they like because they are the face of the government
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Cooldowntemper: 5:20pm On May 23, 2023
Diligent1:

But you are not humpurumiri free

That will be hard o

Thank God I did not add the skunk of Bola Ahmed Tinubu back in guinea

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by leisuretym: 5:21pm On May 23, 2023
They should kill him, yeye people , bribe seeking whatever
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by DJInfluence: 5:23pm On May 23, 2023
Is that not a bailable offence? Why can't he be released on bail?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lolu2019: 5:26pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.
Yoruba people are not dumb.we r smart people.the law must be respected.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Guestlander: 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.

What happened to folks like Soyinka who went to jail fighting for you? What happened to folks like Victor Banjo who put his life on the line for folks like you? How have you repaid them?
Go and fight your own battles or shut the fck up.
Seun will learn from his mistakes.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by MrTosino(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
Shame
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by SpatialKing(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
lexy2014:

What lesson is he learning?

How are police men treated by the police wheh they slap civilians?

If a police slaps a civilian, is it a lesser crime to when a civilian slaps a police man?

What is the police investigating for slap?

Don't slap a Policeman

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by ufotunang: 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
Nawaoooo....seun don suffer 🙄
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by kkonyeji(m): 5:27pm On May 23, 2023
falcon01:
The person who did the video caused all these

Instead of you to blame the lunatic who slapped an officer of the law in uniform, you're there blaming someone who maximised the potentials of his smartphone.

I would have done the same, you have too.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:29pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:

Don't slap a Policeman

How does that answer all the questions I asked?

If a police slaps a civilian, is it a lesser crime to when a civilian slaps a police man?

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by ufotunang: 5:30pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:
He will learn his lesson
Don't slap a Police man next time
... what. about police that have slapped some innocent citizens that committed no offense....but such police men are not punished
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:30pm On May 23, 2023
kkonyeji:

Instead of you to blame the lunatic who slapped an officer of the law in uniform, you're there blaming someone who maximised the potentials of his smartphone.

If Seun is a lunatic for slapping a police officer, what is a police officer who slaps a civilian?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lolu2019: 5:31pm On May 23, 2023
Psady:
So all this is bitterness is all about outcome of an election,let's leave that matter to the court to decide,seun need learn a lesson from his uncivilised action.
nah Ode.e never serve naija before.it doesn't know what it means to put on uniform.that is the essence of NYSC.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by just2endowed: 5:31pm On May 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Where are his co praisers? life no balance. He is on his own now

had it been he has connection to the top, the case would have die dowm. The government of today hate people that speak againt them.

There was a recent incident there policemen injured okada rider with heavy beating and bleeding.

What did the state say? nothing much and they will surely let it slide because the victm is a bloody civilian,

Now lets rewind the amount and many countless incident of slaps and beating from police brutality.

While all these were going on, did you think the Nigeria Police doesnt know the brutalities? How many officers then were taken to psychatric hospital for evaluation? the thing is Police will always defend themselve but if u step on theor toes, i cant say
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by SpatialKing(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2023
lexy2014:

How does that answer all the questions I asked?

The lesson of not to slap a police man next time,
Even you respect yourself when you see police men
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lolu2019: 5:32pm On May 23, 2023
ufotunang:
... what. about police that have slapped some innocent citizens that committed no offense....but such police men are not punished
if a policeman slap u, report him.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by prof22(m): 5:32pm On May 23, 2023
In as much as i condemn his actions, is this the way they take most of their officers to Aro? I think it is safe to say most of the Nigerian police deserve a visit to Aro then.
adenigga:

Source: https:///BREAKING-Seun-Kuti-Sent-Back-To-Prison-As-Court-Adjourns-Assault-Case-Hearing
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:33pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:

The lesson of not to slap a police man next time,
Even you respect yourself when you see police men

Good. How does that answer the following questions?

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by AMI3(m): 5:33pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:
He will learn his lesson
Don't slap a Police man next time

How I wish the strength policy show on this case I wish if the reverse is the case the can show the same energy.
I am not justifying his action
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:34pm On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
if a policeman slap u, report him.

The ones that have been reported, was their blood tested?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by SpatialKing(m): 5:34pm On May 23, 2023
Plasmolysis78:

But they have been slapping your citizen and nothing has been done to them.

You can't fight wrong with wrong...

Blame that on APC government who has refused to do the much needed Police reform..

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by slimfit1(m): 5:35pm On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
Yoruba people are not dumb.we r smart people.the law must be respected.

I give up
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Segzy19: 5:36pm On May 23, 2023
Stupid police force. They think the professional doctors and nurses working at Aro are stupid and corrupt abi. So the police will be the ones to tell the psychiatrist what to diagnose and write abi...

The Nigerian police and those of you supporting them are stupid....
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Isokiscool(m): 5:36pm On May 23, 2023
DJInfluence:
Is that not a bailable offence? Why can't he be released on bail?
Bailable?the order for his detention came from the court,the offenses he is charged with is attempted murder,dealing on hard drugs, serious assault on public officer.Like play like play na prison he dey go so
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by SpatialKing(m): 5:37pm On May 23, 2023
AMI3:

How I wish the strength policy show on this case I wish if the reverse is the case the can show the same energy.
I am not justifying his action

We had EndSars
We people fought for Police reform
APC promised Police reforms
Where are we on that?

What we need is police reform

For now don't go about slapping Police man because they will take money that slaps from you...
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by kingthreat(m): 5:38pm On May 23, 2023
lexy2014:

But you don't mind seeing the hand police will use in slapping civilians

This gay troll. Why you no epp us slap police like you receive it from the rear on a regular basis?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by falcon01: 5:39pm On May 23, 2023
kkonyeji:

I wasn't blaming any body, I was pointing out the obvious.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 5:39pm On May 23, 2023
kingthreat:

This gay troll. Why you no epp us slap police like you receive it from the rear on a regular basis?

Are you saying that you don't mind seeing the hand police will use in slapping civilians?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by tabaralph: 5:41pm On May 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///BREAKING-Seun-Kuti-Sent-Back-To-Prison-As-Court-Adjourns-Assault-Case-Hearing

Kai… this guy Europe summer tour don cast be that o, he’s supposed to depart for European tour this weekend, when village people reason your matters you can hardly get out of it
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Kukutenla: 5:41pm On May 23, 2023
laiperi:
Do not justify nonsense.

Yoruba culture does not support disciplined. Do not hide behind Yoruba to prove distasteful impunity like other ethnic groups around the world.

You guys need to shut it with all this talk of Yoruba culture
Is the Nigerian laws used in court based on Yoruba culture
Where was Yoruba culture when his grandmother was thrown from the roof of a house
Most of you are just cowards or govt asslickers hiding under culture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akpororo Welcomes Twins With Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi / Genevieve Nnaji Is All Shades Of Gorgeous In New Photo / Photos And Videos From Bbnaija's Uriel's Homecoming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.