Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing (28356 Views)

Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by egunna(m): 6:51pm On May 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///BREAKING-Seun-Kuti-Sent-Back-To-Prison-As-Court-Adjourns-Assault-Case-Hearing
that him beards go long for police cell,him no go need attach to plait am.danburoba.lack of home training don land this one for trouble.even if na ur pikin,u go just dey slap am like dat?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:55pm On May 23, 2023
joefelin2345:
Did you or your people support MKO Abiola during June 12, 1993 struggle. We're your people such as Chukwumerije, Daniel Kanu, Walter Ofonagaro, Clement Akpamgbo etc not supporting Abacha then?
I'm talking about injustice from dis govt not party or individual shit.
When judges houses were invaded, I raised an alarm and concern
Elzaki (not his supporter nor fan), court granted him justice and freedom, same useless govt thwarted it.
Nnam Kalu nko
Chief Sunday Igbogbo nko.
One thing about supporting injustice is that, one day same injustice would definitely turn around and hit u back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 6:57pm On May 23, 2023
joefelin2345:
Did you or your people support MKO Abiola during June 12, 1993 struggle. We're your people such as Chukwumerije, Daniel Kanu, Walter Ofonagaro, Clement Akpamgbo etc not supporting Abacha then?

Why are you making the June 12 thing about ethnicity?

Were Ernest shonekan, oladipo diya, olu onagoruwa, Ebenezer babatope, olarenwaju adisa from the east?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 6:58pm On May 23, 2023
egunna:
that him beards go long for police cell,him no go need attach to plait am.danburoba.lack of home training don land this one for trouble.even if na ur pikin,u go just dey slap am like dat?

The policemen that slap civilians have home training and don't have children?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Alamuro1(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2023
So because he harassed police that's why he's staying in the cell than expected. Police that have been killing innocent people without reason. They shoot anyhow. Useless country

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by shoprite: 7:03pm On May 23, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Demn!!! Even if I’m offered 2 billion naira I can’t live in Nigeria it just survival of the richest

Ironically, with N2 billion you will be rich enough to join the race for survival of the richest grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Badb0y4lyf(m): 7:10pm On May 23, 2023
shoprite:

Ironically, with N2 billion you will be rich enough to join the race for survival of the richest grin grin grin

Nigeria life na Circle jare noting amusing just hustle and hustle Going to beer parlor or club is the only way you enjoy aside that noting I don’t even wanna be the richest I just want a Good life sadly nigeria can’t provide that.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by mordred44: 7:27pm On May 23, 2023
Dis mata strong ooh
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by omooba969(m): 7:40pm On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
I don't know about that.i am not a lawyer.he should face the law.

If this is how you guys wanna be running your democräzy then good luck to you all. Seun has committed an assault on an officer of the law and the police on the other hand are displaying a flagrant abuse of process, being aided by your so called court, infringing on Seun's human rights.

Today it is Seun and y'all don't give a fvck about the rule of law - tomorrow it will definitely be you or your loved ones and there would be no one to speak up against the abuse of process/power.

Nuff said. ✌️
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lolu2019: 7:44pm On May 23, 2023
omooba969:

If this is how you guys wanna be running your democräzy then good luck to you all. Seun has committed an assault on an officer of the law and the police on the other hand are displaying a flagrant abuse of process, being aided by your so called court, infringing on Seun's human rights.

Today it is Seun and y'all don't give a fvck about the rule of law - tomorrow it will definitely be you or your loved ones and there would be no one to speak up against the abuse of process/power.

Nuff said. ✌️
I will never disrespect a uniform man.seun is just a lucky guy I swear.even when I was serving naija,no one dares to touch me.i will call the military for u straight up.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by omooba969(m): 7:53pm On May 23, 2023
lolu2019:
I will never disrespect a uniform man.seun is just a lucky guy I swear.even when I was serving naija,no one dares to touch me.i will call the military for u straight up.

Well, this is Nigeria - I guess it's a different ball game.

Good luck to you all. cool
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by frozen70(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2023
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by shonepa(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2023
Learn his lesson? Wetin dey come out ur mouth? Tell me one govt, police no assualt civilians?

Nigerian police/magistrate just expose them selves.

Dem don upgrade Seun, no matta how dem won take stall the proceedings.

Em fans go won hear werin Seun go spit....ooooshey!

That blood sample, we no go gree, dem won shook am suntin, d way dem shook em papa.

SpatialKing:
He will learn his lesson
Don't slap a Police man next time

APC government promised us Police reform
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by shonepa(m): 8:02pm On May 23, 2023
You no know wetin u dey talk, na why all wetin u write be false.

U get mind write this? Ok na

Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next to visit prison

When your father was using his music to fight the system you thought he was joking.

You left obi the lesser problem for a cocaine sniffer. Your luck has run out 🤣
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by babz11(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Demn!!! Even if I’m offered 2 billion naira I can’t live in Nigeria it just survival of the richest

See mumu wey never see 500k before grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by AMI3(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:

We had EndSars
We people fought for Police reform
APC promised Police reforms
Where's I are we on that?

What we need is police reform

For now don't go about slapping Police man because they will take money that slaps from you...

Exactly
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:43pm On May 23, 2023
babz11:

See mumu wey never see 500k before grin grin grin

Hahahahaha lol grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by egunna(m): 9:33pm On May 23, 2023
lexy2014:

bros,make we no too push mata,feel free to slap the next police officer u see.life no suppose hard.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by eroticecstasy: 10:45pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next to visit prison

When your father was using his music to fight the system you thought he was joking.

You left obi the lesser problem for a cocaine sniffer. Your luck has run out 🤣

I don't know who you are, the truth is that you sound foolish
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Ubdavis(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2023
See him stupid face with 33 strands of bie bie
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by lexy2014: 12:09am On May 24, 2023
egunna:
bros,make we no too push mata,feel free to slap the next police officer u see.life no suppose hard.

how does that answer my question?

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by nokspos: 6:01am On May 24, 2023
yoruba people only fight for justice. there's no just in slapping a uniform man.
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by nokspos: 6:07am On May 24, 2023
are you sure its a bailable offence , assaulting a uniform man
Sleekfingers:

Already humbled. But he will be out soon....the police are just stalling . Other things they presented at the court won't be admissable. They also lied , that the policeman is in Coma......
The last time check, it is a bailable offense.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Khallicopyro: 7:19am On May 24, 2023
This smells of vindictiveness on the side our Nigeria Police... Hmmm... If I speak my mind een? Let me come and be going I no won hear one thing one thing
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by slimfit1(m): 12:43pm On May 24, 2023
nokspos:
yoruba people only fight for justice. there's no just in slapping a uniform man.

I agree 100% now it's a private matter the officer can take him to court if he wants.
I want justice for chief Sunday Igboho.
I want justice for Deborah's family his killers have been set free.
I also want justice for all the farmers that have been killed by Fulani Herbsmen.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Dskillful(m): 6:01pm On May 24, 2023
joefelin2345:
Shut up my friend.What crime did Seun commit if I may you? Was there no prior action by the said Policeman? It is only in Physical Sciences that ..action & reaction are equally & opposite. But Bio-Social Sciences it is ...mutual action & mutual reaction that are equal & opposite.

Mugu, we don't judge by emotions we judge by evidence. If the policeman did something wrong what will happen if Seun make official report. Based on his personality if he makes any complain he will have immediate attention and justice will be served. Mugu let me also remind you that "two wrong can't make a right" there are a solution to every problem not violence. Aboki
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Dskillful(m): 6:02pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:

Why are Deborah's killers walking freely now in Sokoto?

Guy calm down, I am not sure they are. Nigerians are watching
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by slimfit1(m): 6:46pm On May 24, 2023
Dskillful:

Guy calm down, I am not sure they are. Nigerians are watching

Nigerians are sleeping there is nothing to watch.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Dskillful(m): 9:46pm On May 24, 2023
slimfit1:

Nigerians are sleeping there is nothing to watch.

We will see to the end of it.... God dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson On Stage In Benin Rocking Her Customized Outfit / Omawumi Meets Wyclef Jean In New York (Photo) / Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.