Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing (28353 Views)

Williams Uchemba Sent Back To Driving School For Driving Above Speed Limit In UK / Tonto Dikeh Threatens Funny Bone With Prison As He Promises To Make Jokes of her / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Psady(m): 2:53pm On May 23, 2023
blowjohn:

Seun will be out soon since.
The magistrate no be Yoruba?
The police no be yoruba?

Leave tribal chest beating.

I pray he comes out soonest.
Baba I no get your point oo! Tribal chestbearing as how?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by falcon01: 3:03pm On May 23, 2023
Isokiscool:
The person who did the video is a patriot,if not for the video maybe seun would have been bragging of how he use to slap uniform personel without repacursion
this isn't the first time this is happening, wealthy and powerful people have been slapping policemen
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Isokiscool(m): 3:14pm On May 23, 2023
falcon01:
this isn't the first time this is happening, wealthy and powerful people have been slapping policemen
At least let's use this clown as example sir

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Essence20(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2023
E go clear for him eyes. He will understand why Obidients are fighting for new Nigeria grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by DennisEche(m): 3:41pm On May 23, 2023
Where are his co praisers? life no balance. He is on his own now

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by alizma: 3:51pm On May 23, 2023
Pikin wey no gree learn from neighbors, na for public them dey teach am lesson. No be Lagos him dey when portable sing after God na government? Him won confirm the song and now him don see watin him dey find.

6 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Bigkoko: 3:53pm On May 23, 2023
You just said it all. He should enjoy the lawless state of the country where a Mag Judge can excuse her self out on the job she/he was paid to do, thereby allowing a case that is clearly bailable to linger! This is why every sane person, not pyscho like him and other corn eaters, are demanding a total overhaul of the old system!

Essence20:
E go clear for him eyes. He will understand why Obidients are fighting for new Nigeria grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Rebuker(m): 4:52pm On May 23, 2023
May Nigeria not happen to us!

While Seun goes to prison, Obi is hailed by one of the greatest and respected leaders in the West as "Tsunami himself, simple but powerful!"
What a life!

https://www.nairaland.com/7700039/oni-ife-hails-peter-obi
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Judolisco(m): 4:53pm On May 23, 2023
Trouble sleep yanga go wake am
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by mu2sa2: 4:54pm On May 23, 2023
See how ipob miscreants are masturbating over dis guy matter.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Lovenorth: 4:54pm On May 23, 2023
Nice one, God bless the federal republic of Nigeria grin
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///BREAKING-Seun-Kuti-Sent-Back-To-Prison-As-Court-Adjourns-Assault-Case-Hearing

They can Arrest One Seun. They cannot Arrest Our Main Seun Osewa.

I have Financially Benefitted Alot from Our Main Seun Osewa All Year Long Since Year 2010.

Long Live Seun Osewa.

The Real Seun.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by MrUchenna1(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2023
There is a very slight difference between ego and attitude.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by mediclife1987(m): 4:56pm On May 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https:///BREAKING-Seun-Kuti-Sent-Back-To-Prison-As-Court-Adjourns-Assault-Case-Hearing

I hope this Seun Kuti case doesn't end up like EndSarz.

They're taking it too far with all this balablu & hullabaloo.

They should just sentence him once and for all abeg ...
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by 4ward4: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
SpatialKing:
He will learn his lesson
Don't slap a Police man next time

He is mentally deranged . He will definitely be forced to do a mental test. I already trust the police ,on the kind of result he will be given..lol
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by MrAgbako: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:

You won't support indiscipline I think after looking at Tinubu's actions he must be an Hausa man or Yebo. Vote rigging is worse than slapping a police officer. Please don't come and preach about indiscipline here.
Old people que in the hot sun only for one person to use ordinary pen to twist figures. Those people could have just stayed home and be happy that to me is lack of discipline by people who want to discipline us.
His grand mother died because of us, his father the same thing let him go now. Chief Sunday lost his house for us till this very moment we Yoruba people are not saying anything while Hausa Herbsmen are killing our farmers. I am still looking for the pictures of the Fulani men who killed farmers in Oyo till today.
shhhhhhhhs mnmupkiri ice and amadiogha worshipping ipob. At least be proud to claim ur ipob pathetic tribe. Next time u claim Yoruba amadiogha will disable ur gbola. Omo Nna jatijati

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by FireUpNow(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
Seun Kuti go learn Chin we language for the slap wey he slap askari so. N xt time he go learn how to control his temper
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by kingthreat(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
After this whole wahala, make i see the hand wey Seun wan use slap police again.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by sonature1: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
slimfit1:
He should be released, because I know if he was a Muslim or Hausa he would have been released. Yoruba people should stand up against this, I am not saying stop the case release him let him go home and fight his case in court.
Look at me thinking Yoruba people are getting brave and fighting for each other, we are actually getting worse.
The men who killed Deborah are walking free doesn't that tell you something about these people and the one Nigeria.

The day Nigeria finally this monster you ask for, nobody will be able to safely take a walk down the streets. Mind what you ask for.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2023
Unmannered boy, so rude he should enjoy his half done watery beans in peace.
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by NaijaElba(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is next to visit prison

Your father if he's still alive will first visit prison before Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Kay25(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

If he visits he going to visit s Gcfr to set prisoners free

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by pepetua(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
NIGERIAN POLICE HAVE SUDDENLY BECOMES EVERY ONE FRIEND IN THIS SEUN CASE,
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by diplomat058(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Say no to drugs .

He will visit to inspect the facilities as GCFR when you must be there serving long years with looted senses and violated dignity

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Sleekfingers: 5:00pm On May 23, 2023
adenigga:

Aro cannot declare him mentally sick, if he is not . The police are just wasting their time.

But , this should be a big lesson for Seun. ....and other Nigerians . The police have sent a strong message to Nigerians through Seun. A word is enough for the wise.

3 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Sleekfingers: 5:01pm On May 23, 2023
Absuchat:
This guy don buy market

Take him to the psychiatric hospital straight. We all know (judging from the blackness of his lips) that he's mad

Who are the " WE" ?
Re: Seun Kuti Sent Back To Prison As Court Adjourns Assault Case Hearing by Ola4lead(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2023
See as my brother come gentleā€¦ now he will respect his father more, now he knows Na real man be legend Fela A.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied / Ella Nnabuchi Performs At The Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant / Seun Kuti Accuses Peter Okoye Of Calling Him A Tribalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.