Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations (51728 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by ipobarecriminals: 4:03pm On May 23, 2023
grin
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Dynamicboss: 4:04pm On May 23, 2023
Lol and collect the donation to disappear in thin air. Orobo too wan break record cheesy
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by folake4u(f): 4:05pm On May 23, 2023
She's pretty though. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by beejay85: 4:07pm On May 23, 2023
onthehill:
A renowned Kenyan chef, Maliha Mohammed who is set to break the longest cooking record by an individual recently set by Nigeria's Hilda Baci has appealed for donations in cash or kind ahead of her trial cook-a-thon scheduled for May 26, 2023, IGBERETV reports.

The 40-year-old mother of two recently announced her intention to break two Guinness World Records, including the one set by Hilda Baci.

She said she would do a trial cook-a-thon for 45 hours to prepare her self for her main cook-a-thon. She plans to start her main cook-a-thon in August this year.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shared her account details, saying all cash donated would be for her preparation and overall expenses.

Maliha stated that the food she would cook at her trial cook-a-thon would be donated and distributed to a company for women's empowerment, her fans and loved ones who troop out to watch her cooking live in her home.

Her post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWENDENexI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She also announced that she would be breaking another record, the ‘home kitchen cooking marathon’. Chef Maliha said she applied for Guinness World Record last year in December and has gotten a go-ahead reply through email.

"I will be training hard from May all the way to July as I prepare to break these records," she said.

The Kenyan chef had broken the same record in 2017 and 2019 consecutively within a shorter time frame.

Maliha broke the record by cooking for 72 hours; in 2019, she cooked non-stop for 75 hours. Unfortunately, she claimed that her efforts were never officially recognised by the Guinness World Records.

However, to win the record this time, Chef Maliha will have to cook for more than 100 hours for the title of 'Longest cooking by an Individual Marathon' as was set by Baci last week.

https://igberetvnews.com/1445590/kenyan-chef-cooked-75-hrs-set-break-hilda-bacis-record-photos/
What's up with the sierraleonean guy that want to beat Hilda's record? Did he run out of steam?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by cgniyi(m): 4:07pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo
Apparently, you are allowed to sit. Hilda only found out after.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by TERMlNATOR(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
Kenyans, always envious.
BTW! why is this one fair? Or her parent no use Kiwi as lubricant? (as they normally do)
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Seun(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
cgniyi:

Dang. She could have done more hours if she knew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by alobright17(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo
women supporting women I can see how you’re supoorting your fellow woman by body shaming her , so na she created herself to be fat ? Onye ala

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by isabi2lof: 4:08pm On May 23, 2023
Oya na , let's go there grin
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Nickymezor(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
Food mata smiley
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by mariahAngel(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
You want to break record, but you don't have the funds to do so? Clout chaser!
Is Hilda your mate!?

That was how the other one from Liberia sought attention off of Hilda's shine, only to go to his dry Sahara desert page and find nothing interesting.
If you're going to chase clout off of someone, at least have content to make it worthwhile! 🙄

I'm glad Hilda has finally gotten the recognition she deserves though.
Now, they know their mother!
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by alobright17(m): 4:09pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
women supporting women I can see how you’re supoorting your fellow woman by body shaming her , so na she created herself to be fat ?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Seagodess(f): 4:10pm On May 23, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
When other continent dey break scientific records Africa Na big nyrsh and food record dem dey break angry.
Na who do us
how many scientific record u don break? Dem press ur hand pause?

4 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2023
onthehill:
A renowned Kenyan chef, Maliha Mohammed who is set to break the longest cooking record by an individual recently set by Nigeria's Hilda Baci has appealed for donations in cash or kind ahead of her trial cook-a-thon scheduled for May 26, 2023, IGBERETV reports.

The 40-year-old mother of two recently announced her intention to break two Guinness World Records, including the one set by Hilda Baci.

She said she would do a trial cook-a-thon for 45 hours to prepare her self for her main cook-a-thon. She plans to start her main cook-a-thon in August this year.

Taking to her Instagram page, she shared her account details, saying all cash donated would be for her preparation and overall expenses.

Maliha stated that the food she would cook at her trial cook-a-thon would be donated and distributed to a company for women's empowerment, her fans and loved ones who troop out to watch her cooking live in her home.

Her post reads:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsWENDENexI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

She also announced that she would be breaking another record, the ‘home kitchen cooking marathon’. Chef Maliha said she applied for Guinness World Record last year in December and has gotten a go-ahead reply through email.

"I will be training hard from May all the way to July as I prepare to break these records," she said.

The Kenyan chef had broken the same record in 2017 and 2019 consecutively within a shorter time frame.

Maliha broke the record by cooking for 72 hours; in 2019, she cooked non-stop for 75 hours. Unfortunately, she claimed that her efforts were never officially recognised by the Guinness World Records.

However, to win the record this time, Chef Maliha will have to cook for more than 100 hours for the title of 'Longest cooking by an Individual Marathon' as was set by Baci last week.

https://igberetvnews.com/1445590/kenyan-chef-cooked-75-hrs-set-break-hilda-bacis-record-photos/
Good Luck To Her.

I'll rather donate my cash to the motherless homes in Ekiti, Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by emynike2001(m): 4:14pm On May 23, 2023
Infact na jealousy carry am wan do wetin she no go fit finish..

I pity her
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by blacksam01: 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Are there no othe records in the books to break..?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by finallybusy: 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
Where are Hilda’s haters? Oh, I nearly forgot they’re all broke.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by mariahAngel(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2023
cgniyi:

It's better she never did, before they go and discover one rule she broke.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by riverbird: 4:16pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....

LWKM grin cheesy grin
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by denzel231: 4:16pm On May 23, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass Africa countries think they can compete with us

We are the real niggarz of Africa
niggarz of backwardness

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Kingcalls: 4:16pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....

Women are the most selfish creatures... even animals get compassion pass woman ... Dogs are more loyal than women , infact most animals are more selfless than woman
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by lexy2014: 4:16pm On May 23, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This one wan cash out, Gas. Anyhow, make dem donate firewood for you because Kenya na bushes Full am

Does kenya have more bushes than Nigeria?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Rostikol: 4:18pm On May 23, 2023
folake4u:
She's pretty though. kiss

Light skin in your colonised eyes is always “pretty”. Mumu people.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by MeaslesMumpsRub: 4:18pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:

Na Hilda nyansh all of una dey look God go punish you why do you have to talk about the Woman's Body
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Pootle: 4:18pm On May 23, 2023
i will love it if she does nigerias make too much noise out of nothing. undecided
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Femeto: 4:20pm On May 23, 2023
Well dressed woman no be that Ashawo cook.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by freemanq(m): 4:21pm On May 23, 2023
Jealous go kill you
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On May 23, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Everything to you people is a fraud. Didn't you read that she has done it before? Una think say na everybody be like una

That being said, she dey mad for trying to break my wife's record.

LWKMD! 🤣

These wannabes are just chasing clout.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by EmmyMaestro(m): 4:24pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:

How did you confirm that she is energetic ? grin grin .
If you know you know
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Adjovi: 4:25pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Holder had to hit the gym to reduce weight and get prepared. This woman needs to do the same if she wants to break the record. That's what she was saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.