Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations (51724 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by bitbillionaire: 6:19pm On May 23, 2023
LoL. Let me not say what is on my mind.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Subonbon(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....
i just tire.. Human beings ehen.....
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by haykes(m): 6:44pm On May 23, 2023
Idiot
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 6:47pm On May 23, 2023
Kingcalls:

Women are the most selfish creatures... even animals get compassion pass woman ... Dogs are more loyal than women , infact most animals are more selfless than woman

Ewoooo..see vawulence..... I no dey ooo grin
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by iamL(f): 7:22pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo

Your bonga fish waist nko?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Icrave4u: 7:24pm On May 23, 2023
Please use the gym first cos with what am seeing you don't look physically fit to handle the task you envision in your dreams! Wake up!
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Nicolo360: 7:28pm On May 23, 2023
I will donate $10
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by GoodCane: 7:31pm On May 23, 2023
midehi2:
Hilda is young and energetic, I wonder how your legs will sustain standing for such hours, hmm, your fat waist.....ok ooooo

When Hilda baci with her surgical body cooked, despite seeing the fact she's a prostitute, Una hail am because she's your fellow olosho.

Now a decent lady came out to cook, you suddenly found fault and realized she was fat. Of course why won't she look fat to you when she didn't do surgery and exposed her Yansh and breast like Hilda?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by OdefaGirl(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2023
alobright17:
women supporting women I can see how you’re supoorting your fellow woman by body shaming her , so na she created herself to be fat ?

Rest abeg..... She's fat, I am slim, you are short, he is tall.... It's as simple as that. You guys are too sentimental over nothing. There's nothing wrong in saying.... Your fat waist, she doubts if the woman can handle such long hours.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by oluwatitus(m): 7:59pm On May 23, 2023
Dey play! Lol....Just dey play
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by RealEzee(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2023
So e no even get money to start grin

But but but wait ooo why na now dem won break record way Hilda shattered ?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Bluntemperor: 8:30pm On May 23, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
When other continent dey break scientific records Africa Na big nyrsh and food record dem dey break angry.
Na who do us

Don't mind her!
Donations ko?
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by lildush(m): 8:37pm On May 23, 2023
She should look for something else to do. She can't make it to 70 hours
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Blackdisciple(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2023
AFRICANS BLACK PEOPLE BLACK HEART
African chefs suddenly remembered they can cook nonstop for 1million hours, you guys can't do nothing now wait for your turn now is her time...

If Na your time, Na your time.

Person dance for market Square em get money another person too go dance for market Square em chop beatings
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Blackdisciple(m): 8:42pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

When hilda dey carry her big yansh dey break another person record....una dey hail am...

E reach another person turn... una enter vawulence mode say this woman get fat waist ... and u be woman ooo....

After some years the Indian woman held that record . So make Hilda rock the record small too, of a sudden all Africans remember say them fit cook for 1m hours.
Bros Na Hilda time be this .
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 8:45pm On May 23, 2023
Blackdisciple:

After some years the Indian woman held that record . So make Hilda rock the record small too, of a sudden all Africans remember say them fit cook for 1m hours.
Bros Na Hilda time be this .

Her time?? Tueh!!! Next time make hilda chose record wey hard to break......everybody sabi cook indomie
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

Her time?? Tueh!!! Next time make hilda chose record wey hard to break......everybody sabi cook indomie

Lolzzzz were all of them been day since that's my question this barely a month na
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Adjovi: 9:53pm On May 23, 2023
Sleekfingers:

What has weight reduction got to do with it.

Standing for 4 days no be beans. If she doesn't reduce this her weight, it will weigh her down
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Adjovi: 9:54pm On May 23, 2023
advanceDNA:

U are just spitting fallacy and a truckload of bullockss...how did u come about that conclusion that she cant break hilda's record unless she does texactly what hilda did... Una go just dey cap anyhow...

Open your eyes and read carefully. I never said she can't do it, I said it will be difficult to do because of get weight..... She needs to shed some weight. Standing for 4 days is no small task.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Merisbankie(m): 10:23pm On May 23, 2023
tuoyoojo:
Hope say she nor wan dagbo people o

Which one be donation again

Cook make people chow abeg

Omo makemwe reason well ooo be like chef wan japa ooo
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Sleekfingers: 10:36pm On May 23, 2023
Adjovi:

Standing for 4 days no be beans. If she doesn't reduce this her weight, it will weigh her down

I don't think so....
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Harmless1b(m): 10:54pm On May 23, 2023
Did I hear in cash or kind, me wan help in kind... U just dey fine free money.. fat people and tiredness na 5 n 6
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by ddeola: 1:31am On May 24, 2023
Go on trying nau, records are there to be broken. sad
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 2:00am On May 24, 2023
Adjovi:

Open your eyes and read carefully. I never said she can't do it, I said it will be difficult to do because of get weight..... She needs to shed some weight. Standing for 4 days is no small task.

U never said it will be difficult...u specifically said she has to do what Hilda did if she wants to break her record ..

This na ur words naaa: "This woman needs to do the same if she wants to break the record."

Yet u want be condescending...na u need to open ur eyes and read ur own words.... Internet to dey forget ooooo....your yeye is live in 3D

and Hilda didn't stand for 4 days straight...she was taking half and hour break after cooking for a couple of hours...
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by advanceDNA: 2:10am On May 24, 2023
Blackdisciple:

Lolzzzz were all of them been day since that's my question this barely a month na

Them dey their house dey sleep jejely when una start to over loud the matter like say hilda discover cure for cancer and sickle cell anemia....

Some pple even go drag the former record holder for her social media page...

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:38am On May 24, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
When other continent dey break scientific records Africa Na big nyrsh and food record dem dey break angry.
Na who do us
Wether scientific record or food record, record na record.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by nokspos: 6:09am On May 24, 2023
honestly the thing tire me. quantum computer is there, dna mutilation is there, reverse aging is there. Na food record they won break
Benjaniblinks:
Na who do us

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Chimchinjosh(m): 6:47am On May 24, 2023
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by DCONE1(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass Africa countries think they can compete with us

We are the real niggarz of Africa
small sense you no get
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by midehi2(f): 9:47am On May 24, 2023
Cantonese:

Absolutely agreed with you. The physical energy of a 27 year old cannot be compared with that of a 45 year old, by any means. Sports people at 45 have long retired. Those is wrestling and weight lifting do not have the same energy as they did at 27.

The Kenyan chef should be commended for what she intends to do, but I think she may be putting her health at great risk. If she is hypertensive, diabetic or having some other dangerous underlying disease, then she may be at greater risk.

Aside from trying to break that record, can she not attempt to cook more at a shorter time, for example?

By the way, what happened to the Liberian chef? Did he surpass the record or fail?
Of all that quote me, you are the only one who have sense, I did not body shame her, just what you stated here is my fear for her, I only meant her age and fat waist can't stand too long for such competition
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 12:29pm On May 24, 2023
midehi2:

This woman broke the Guinness World Record in 2019 by cooking for 75 hours straight despite that "fat waist" you despise.

https://www.kenyans.co.ke/news/42922-kenyan-chef-breaks-guinness-world-recording

https://www.nairaland.com/5367705/kenyan-chef-wins-guinness-world

Do I care whether she can/will break another record? Nope.
I just thought you should know that she's not new to this.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 12:36pm On May 24, 2023
Adjovi:

She cooked for 75 hours straight in 2019.
If her weight didn't deter her then, it may not deter her now.

Maybe. Just maybe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.