Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations (51722 Views)

Liberian Chef, Wonyean Gaye Set To Break Hilda Baci’s Cooking Marathon Record / Why Are Nigerians Overreacting About Hilda Baci's Record? / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 12:42pm On May 24, 2023
Blackdisciple:

After some years the Indian woman held that record . So make Hilda rock the record small too, of a sudden all Africans remember say them fit cook for 1m hours.
Bros Na Hilda time be this .

The woman broke the then Guinness record held by an American in 2019. She cooked for 75 hours straight. So, I don't think she "suddenly remembered" that she can cook for long hours. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by midehi2(f): 12:48pm On May 24, 2023
Farfalla:

She cooked for 75 hours straight in 2019.
If her weight didn't deter her then, it may not deter her now.

Maybe. Just maybe.
you people will just open your mouth and talk waaa waaa, 2019 till now is how many years different undecided
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 2:43pm On May 24, 2023
midehi2:

you people will just open your mouth and talk waaa waaa, 2019 till now is how many years different undecided

My point is she was still heavy-set and managed to go for 75 hours breaking the record at the time. I am smaller than she is/was and I cannot even do 24 straight hours of cooking. So maybe it's not about a person's weight. 🤷🏻‍♀️

That was 4 years ago. Not so recent but she's also been practising. She cooks for hours this woman, sometimes preparing 400 dishes in her cooking "marathons". It's not like she just woke up one day and decided to enter competition. She's no stranger to these cooking marathons.

She may or may not break any records, but her weight has sure never been a deterrent before.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Adjovi: 3:42pm On May 24, 2023
Farfalla:

She cooked for 75 hours straight in 2019.
If her weight didn't deter her then, it may not deter her now.

Maybe. Just maybe.

We will see no problem. The sky is big enough for all to fly
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 4:14pm On May 24, 2023
Adjovi:

We will see no problem. The sky is big enough for all to fly

I would look forward to it if it were a cure-for-cancer competition, or even a sport, but this one? I'll not have sleepless nights over her breaking Baci's record or not. I hate that an activity as enjoyable as cooking has to be turned into a competition to be honest. And it's not even about the quality of the food, nor the nutritional value it adds. Nor showcasing culture. No. It's just about how long one stays up cooking. A bit silly if you ask me.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Adjovi: 4:20pm On May 24, 2023
Farfalla:

I would look forward to it if it were a cure-for-cancer competition, or even a sport, but this one? I'll not have sleepless nights over her breaking Baci's record or not. I hate that an activity as enjoyable as cooking has to be turned into a competition to be honest. And it's not even about the quality of the food, nor the nutritional value it adds. Nor showcasing culture. No. It's just about how long one stays up cooking. A bit silly if you ask me.

Well where I have a problem is, she could have allowed holder retain it by looking for another challenge not Africans trying break Africans record. If we can break all Europeans records we should.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by bionixs: 5:15pm On May 24, 2023
Africa have issues

So no one could break the Indian woman’s record for all these years in India?
Hilda did it and in less than a week , all mama puts now remember that they could do better. Africa and witchcraft is like 69
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Farfalla(f): 8:13pm On May 24, 2023
Adjovi:

Well where I have a problem is, she could have allowed holder retain it by looking for another challenge not Africans trying break Africans record. If we can break all Europeans records we should.

I hear you.
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by sukkot: 7:11am On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Hilda Baci broke someone's record so her record must be broken too but it's too early sha
its not even a hard record to break. very stressful but not hard

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Solofresh2: 8:11am On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
its not even a hard record to break. very stressful but not hard
That lady is a big girl before.She is just looking for fame and she finally got it
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by sukkot: 8:38am On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
That lady is a big girl before.She is just looking for fame and she finally got it
oh yes hilda na big lekki geh. in fact i think i would go to her restaurant today, take pictures, eat and start a thread tonight of the thing grin

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by Solofresh2: 11:27am On May 26, 2023
sukkot:
oh yes hilda na big lekki geh. in fact i think i would go to her restaurant today, take pictures, eat and start a thread tonight of the thing grin
Lol nice one cheesy
Re: Kenyan Chef, Maliha Mohammed Wants To Break Hilda Baci's Record, Seeks Donations by MechanicMike: 3:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nickymezor:
Food mata smiley

helo my uncle is a milllionaire.please are u intarested in doin housegirl work to make extra moiney & u will be provided uniform.u will earn a cool 25,000 (25K0 a months. was yor nomba & are u intaresssted please?(no ofeincse) smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Bought A Plastic Fish In London Cries Out (Video) / How 7 Persons Died After Eating Suya & Drinking Juice In Abia (Video) / The Monitor Lizard And Bush Rats We Roasted For Dinner Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.