Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua (11584 Views)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by aloyemeka1: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
[size=14pt]"Why getting married has been difficult" - Olisa Adibua[/size]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-BGNKpoF7vgc/ToH7Ie6bSJI/AAAAAAAAHrQ/cl2ggxLiADA/s400/olisa.jpg[/img]

The TV and radio personality tells Yes! Magazine
My problem is that I've been married to my work for a long time. So, I've gotten used to a certain routine. My day starts at 5am, it ends around 10, 11 pm. So, if I had married, whoever she is, even if it was Mother Theresa, she would have left me by now.
I will marry eventually. But I just have to find out a way to structure it and make sure that I have a personal and private life as well

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/09/why-getting-married-has-been-difficult.html
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Kunbee: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2011
Who wan marry am sef
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Outstrip(f): 1:14am On Sep 28, 2011
Liar. You probably punched the heck out of every woman that had the misfortune of coming within 2 inches from you. Who wants to sleep with a beast. Abeg go and sit down. Married to work indeed

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by amarula(f): 1:15am On Sep 28, 2011
Silly man

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by aloyemeka1: 2:18am On Sep 28, 2011
As you no get work again, go marry na. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by slap1(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2011
Now that's the busiest guy in Nigeria! Clap for yourself, bro! You got no shame!

2 Likes

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 28, 2011
how old is he?
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Kwanlo(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2011
Is this not the fool that punched the Barjesus out of his co-worker a while ago? Who cares abt ur life, tell it to the dogs. Of course u know the real reason y u aint married!
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Saddyk: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2011
is better you go and get married before all your teeth will remove.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by ObamaUS: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2011
NONSENSE, This guy that doesn't see anything good in what pple do, I pity the unfortunate woman that will ultimately marry him.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by abolasegun: 8:42am On Sep 28, 2011
don't deceive yourself go and get marry. loneliness can kill you.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by chopper(m): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2011
Am sure u guys here dont know Olisa is a gay!
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by gulfer: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2011
Prolly the poor colleague (turned punch bag) refused his overture on the night of the big fight. Lol
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by cecetanna: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2011
chopper:

Am sure u guys here dont know Olisa is a man-lover!

shocked shocked shocked
My fears exactly
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by horny4u(f): 9:25am On Sep 28, 2011
Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua ?

Simple question! anyone can answer that one jo

Ans: You will beat her up ! lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by doctokwus: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2011
It jst buttresses he is,no woman worth her sort can withstand his bushman character.
She's doing womanhood a favor by staying out of dat noble institution
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Ournaija: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2011
Chei Olisa my pikin, your own don finish. None of your kins can say something good about you. cry cry cry

@NLers. Abeg gentle with the prodigal man boy.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by polokor60(m): 9:56am On Sep 28, 2011
either the guy na kini non dey work or he na homo,u busy reach 2 baba tongue or baba iyabo lipsrsealed
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by obukokwois: 10:06am On Sep 28, 2011
OLISA TRY nb HONEST or find aBETTER EXCUSE COS NOTHING HIDES 4EVA OK?WE KNOW WHO U R N UR COHORT ND GAME.U LK N ENJOY IT A GREAT DEAL SO CARRY GO OR SHUD WE START MENTIONING NAMES?NO NEED COS NA UR LIFE.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by publisher(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2011
I heard he was super G^Y too. Some said he also swings both ways. Olisa is about 46 yrs old.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by dabrake(m): 10:58am On Sep 28, 2011
chopper:

Am sure u guys here dont know Olisa is a man-lover!
then y cant he marry vitali klitschko?
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by goldng: 11:03am On Sep 28, 2011
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Orikinla(m): 11:17am On Sep 28, 2011
George Clooney is 50+ and still single and he is older than Olisa.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by goggs(m): 11:24am On Sep 28, 2011
So Olisa can't combine work with a woman? shocked

Ask Dangote how he did it, even though you don't earn close or manage as much. grin
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by sledge406: 11:28am On Sep 28, 2011
MODERATOR AND OP

"Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua"

"Why I'm Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua"
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Orikinla(m): 11:39am On Sep 28, 2011
Products of dysfunctional marriages are liabilities plaguing Nigeria. The retarded majority breeding dummies and increasing the population of unproductive people in Nigeria. People who contribute little or nothing to national development. The street vagabonds called Almajiris in the north and the legions of unemployable youths in the south, the dogs of the earth who turn to crime to make ends meet.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Otunbakay(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2011
Marriage is not a must, its only in this part of d world we reason otherwise. Leave him 2 his destiny and choices- u haters, Who knows if he were 2 b married, he may have met his death from d hands of burcher of women.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2011
olisa shud go for deliverance witout delay! 46 years! Jeeeezzzzzz!!!!!!
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by aloyemeka1: 11:46am On Sep 28, 2011
He is sooooooooooooooooooooo gaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2011
Do you know that millions of couples in Nigeria would have fared better if they were not married. The hordes of poverty stricken parents still bringing innocent kids into this poor and unsafe overpopulated country are the worst liabilities. They often beg single and successful men and women for the school fees and other provisions for their kids. You see many of them living in overcrowded tenement in the slums. Only few of their sons and daughters make it out of the slums. Their daughters resort to runs and prostitution to afford the good things of life. And many of them even harass Olisa for cash and jobs. These same hypocrites are here attacking him. Including the celebrity blogger of this story.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by gulfer: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Do you know that millions of couples in Nigeria would have fared better if they were not married. The hordes of poverty stricken parents still bringing innocent kids into this poor and unsafe overpopulated country are the worst liabilities. They often beg single and successful men and women for the school fees and other provisions for their kids. You see many of them living in overcrowded tenement in the slums. Only few of their sons and daughters make it out of the slums. Their daughters resort to runs and prostitution to afford the good things of life. And many of them even harass Olisa for cash and jobs. These same hypocrites are here attacking him. Including the celebrity blogger of this story.
Yes you are right, but do you know that if he had unmarried ancestors, chance are he will not be punching the poor colleague? He has the means to cater for a family but is not taking the chance. Getting married is a choice and he has chosen to delay until 46+; if he will as his statement confirmed, then he should better do it at a time the wife and children will enjoy his virility. Or do we conclude he is waiting for a nanny-wife in old age?
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by ebuka307: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
has he used a mirror lately? he would have seen that he is aging fast. he is still doing omo boy. Old School!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner / Cassie Vs Rihanna / Crazy Pictures Emerge In 2014 Selfie Olympics.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.