Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua (11585 Views)

''Bleached Women Smell Horribly''-Olisa Adibua / Nigerian Radio Personality, Olisa Adibua Rocks Palm Slippers On A Suit / Olisa Adibua Of Beat FM Batters Junior Colleague (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by ifyalways(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
Orikinla:

Do you know that millions of couples in Nigeria would have fared better if they were not married. The hordes of poverty stricken parents still bringing innocent kids into this poor and unsafe overpopulated country are the worst liabilities. They often beg single and successful men and women for the school fees and other provisions for their kids. You  see many of them living in overcrowded tenement in the slums. Only few of their sons and daughters make it out of the slums. Their daughters resort to runs and prostitution to afford the good things of life. And many of them even harass Olisa for cash and jobs. These same hypocrites are here attacking him. Including the celebrity blogger of this story.      
Coming from you,Im surprised cos the so-called blogger is Linda Ikeji,your high sch "virgin" sweetheart.

Btw,are you not in same boat as Olisa in the marriage thingy?lol
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Outstrip(f): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2011
Orikinla:

George Clooney is 50+ and still single and he is older than Olisa.

George Clooney has been married before
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by onyengbu: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
Havent u guys seen orikinla before?
The guy should be about 5 years older than olisa adibua.
Little wonder he is hyperventilating over this thread.
If you doubt me dig up a thread where he shamelessly posted pics of him and gals he is old enuf to father.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by gulfer: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

If you doubt me dig up a thread where he shamelessly posted pics of him and gals he is old enuf to father.
[img][/img] My take is 10years older!! tongue

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2011
The only reason he is not married is because everyone knows he will be a nasty wife beater grin
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by aloyemeka1: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2011
onye_ngbu*:

Why are you attacking him?. Who cares how old Orikinla is?. What he said is absolutely true. It is better to stay single than marry and be unhappy or marry someone and bring misery to his/her life. Let's not talk about the children that will be caught in between.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by gulfer: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Why are you attacking him?. Who cares how old Orikinla is?. What he said is absolutely true. It is better to stay single than marry and be unhappy or marry someone and bring misery to his/her life. Let's not talk about the children that will be caught in between.
Judging by the battering the poor guy recieved from the celebrity single-papa, Olisa surely is miserable and unhappy as a single man. He should be left unmarried to continue to wallow in perpetual self-delusion that the new colonisation (western value) has allowed in Africa nay Nigeria.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by nnaboo(f): 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2011
who cares, abeg getout, beast! angry
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by velo10: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2011
Abeg please leave this guy. He'll marry at his own convenient time. Pressuring people to get married usually lead them to making wrong choice of spouses that they either deal with or divorce
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by 9ja4eva: 4:40pm On Sep 28, 2011
Dude looks super gay to me anywayz.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Blazing88(f): 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2011
the reason why he aint married cos no woman can put up with him. @ 46 not even a child? Jeez!
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by emmatok(m): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
Blazing88:

the reason why he aint married cos no woman can put up with him. @ 46 not even a child? Jeez!

Wrong, for a man like Olisa Adibua there are dozens of women queuing up to marry him, even women who knows about his scandals.

The truth is that marriage is becoming outdated for men.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2011
was trying to google this guy so i know whom everyone is talking about
google too knew a thing or 2 about him

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 28, 2011

this guy needs anger management. when you are angry, you walk to a fast food and get urself a drumstick, it works.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Jluvu: 12:13am On Sep 29, 2011
It`s abnormal for a man at age 46 to think the way he thinks,he is even glorying in what`s suppose to be his shame.Olisa Adibua take a break from rascality,your case is a pure deliverance case.am very sure you know where to go.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by fyomer: 5:07am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=20pt]Hurray!!!! celebrate FYOMER's 100 post on Nairaland. Inviting all NL's,come smartly dressed.[/size]
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by SIRNIMS(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
He should keep beating up guyz and sanely think all or any alraedy problematic women.
Olisa will soon be coolin in the gulag for murder if he ever get a wife(or a woman as a wife)
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Kakatazz(f): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
LOL.I find this funny cos age aint on his side anymore,he is almost hitting MAN-O-PAUSE. grin
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by chines4(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2011
Pls give the guy a break. He will marry when he wants to marry, And if he wants to marry. may be he want to be bachelor for life
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by aloyemeka1: 11:51pm On Sep 29, 2011
Kakatazz:

LOL.I find this funny cos age aint on his side anymore,he is almost hitting MAN-O-PAUSE. grin

Correction: MAN-O-QUENCH.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Kakatazz(f): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Correction: MAN-O-QUENCH.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by looknlaff(m): 12:08am On Oct 02, 2011
Na wa for you naiarland haters. The guy has given his reason why he is not married. Why don't you respect it? Is it compulsory to be married? where are the Gbenga Obasanjos and the Kema Chikwe/Kachuku's union that were celebrtaed with so much fanfare some years back? Abeg, you guys should mind your businessses. Nor be by force to marry.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Tosinville(m): 4:49am On Oct 02, 2011
The man must be gay.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Enohgift: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2012
a round of aplus 4 using ur hands 2 distroy d plans which God has made 4 u dat means no hope 4 u 2 hv a photocopy in dis world as ur mama take born u na so u go die go no photocopy 2 continue 4rm wer u stop haaaaaa ode
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by freshdude99(m): 4:59am On Oct 01, 2018
And this was way back 2011, today is 2018 and still no show. Internet never sleeps oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by jargooflife912(m): 5:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin
Kunbee:
Who wan marry am sef
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ha! shocked

I didn't know he's still single till date.

Wow!

Maybe he doesn't want to get married. It's his choice jare.
Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by victorian(f): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Tosinville:
The man must be gay.

I don't think he's gay.

He does not want to be tied to one pussy and he strikes me like someone who could have anger issues and also hate clinging women.

He looks like the free bird to me , having flings and all.

1 Like

Re: Why Am Yet To Get Married - Olisa Adibua by Annie939(f): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
shameless old Hawk

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson: It Is Okay Not To Forgive A Cheating Partner / Cassie Vs Rihanna / Crazy Pictures Emerge In 2014 Selfie Olympics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.