Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? (4765 Views)

Couple Who Met On Twitter Set To Marry / Another Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter Gets Engaged (photos) / Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by chima2011: 1:15am On Sep 28, 2011
Can you date someone you met on 2go?
The question is can you date someone you met on 2go. If yes or no, why? Someone needs the advice.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2011
what is 2go? ashewo house??
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2011
WTF is 2go? Restaurant?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by MrCork17: 9:17am On Sep 28, 2011
Togo? angry
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by claremont(m): 10:47am On Sep 28, 2011
Is 2go like Facebook, Myspace e.t.c.?!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Ben13: 10:55am On Sep 28, 2011
2go is a phone application. Like ebuddy or Nimbuzz. wink

@OP, I think you can date after your first meeting. Afeter He/she has been seen to be human.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by chima2011: 2:05am On Sep 29, 2011
tellwisdom:

what is 2go? ashewo house??

Na wa o! Na from zoo you comot?
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Ranoscky(m): 2:14am On Sep 29, 2011
No be only 2go, na 2come.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Mikael4(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Yes!!! cheesy
2go is a Social network like facebook, Nairaland etc! If i can date people i met on other social networks, it would be a conflagration of immaculate hypocrisy, for me to say i cant or i wont date someone i met on 2go! Hope i've been able to put you on a more trajectory plane! cool
[/size]
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Tosinville(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2011
Why not? but i just don't fancy online girls while can get a girl in my area to hook up with, i don't like to long things chatting online 4 3months or more before visiting.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by danben(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2011
there is always a place to meet the person you are dating so what is the problem with that.I think the problem should be the personality of the person you meet rather than where
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by freecocoa(f): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2011
Like someone already said,it should depend on the personality not where you met,though I don't fancy online dating and make una beware o,that ABSU violation I hear say na for 2GO she meet the guy wey set her up.
LMAO @ no be only 2go na 2come.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Goldieluks: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2011
2go is meant for hood rats.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nayah(f): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2011
The most important is meeting someone good and mature for a solid relationship
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
Who wan date all those ashawos for 2go angry.Girls for 2go wey go show u their slippers breast after u don give them hundred naira recharge card grin.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by jerricho(m): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2011
lefulefu:

Who wan date all those ashawos for 2go angry.Girls for 2go wey go show u their slippers bosom after u don give them hundred naira recharge card grin.
U are soooo right on point. What more can I say, I'm so appalled. The way those punkass prossies hustle for recharge cards is amazing. Why am I even saying 'hustle', they practically beg for it. & they all seem to be cut from the same cloth too. The last I can remember (b4 I called it quits on 2go) is hooking up with one skank who wrote under the handle of gentleamy or something like that. We started chatting casually, then out of the blues she types: 'u got a big dick, right?' (no be small tin o) & I'm not ashamed 2 say that I got a hard-on instanta, I'm not wood, u know. Things got heated & I found myself sending her a pic of my manaconda. Apparently, she thought I must've lost my cool & she asks me for N100 airtime. Lmao! With no hesitation, I blanked her with a sorry story.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by BABE3: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
jerricho:

The last I can remember (b4 I called it quits on 2go) is hooking up with one skank who wrote under the handle of gentleamy or something like that. We started chatting casually, then out of the blues she types: 'u got a big Joystick, right?' (no be small tin o) & I'm not ashamed 2 say that I got a hard-on instanta, I'm not wood, u know. Things got heated & I found myself sending her a pic of my manaconda. Apparently, she thought I must've lost my cool & she asks me for N100 airtime. Lmao! With no hesitation, I blanked her with a sorry story.es.

LOL --  Who's cheaper sef? You or the girl? **thinking**

Sending pictures of your joystick to a stranger -- A low!

Asking/Begging for N100 airtime - A new low!

She wins! She's cheaper.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2011
jerricho:

U are soooo right on point. What more can I say, I'm so appalled. The way those punkass prossies hustle for recharge cards is amazing. Why am I even saying 'hustle', they practically beg for it. & they all seem to be cut from the same cloth too. The last I can remember (b4 I called it quits on 2go) is hooking up with one skank who wrote under the handle of gentleamy or something like that. We started chatting casually, then out of the blues she types: 'u got a big Joystick, right?' (no be small tin o) & I'm not ashamed 2 say that I got a hard-on instanta, I'm not wood, u know. Things got heated & I found myself sending her a pic of my manaconda. Apparently, she thought I must've lost my cool & she asks me for N100 airtime. Lmao! With no hesitation, I blanked her with a sorry story.es: 'u got a big Joystick, right?' (no be small tin o) & I'm not ashamed 2 say that I got a hard-on instanta, I'm not wood, u know. Things got heated & I found myself sending her a pic of my manaconda. Apparently, she thought I must've lost my cool & she asks me for N100 airtime. Lmao! With no hesitation, I blanked her with a sorry story.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin naija babes and recharrge card wahala
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
BABE!:

LOL --  Who's cheaper sef? You or the girl? **thinking**

Sending pictures of your joystick to a stranger -- A low!

Asking/Begging for N100 airtime - A new low!

She wins! She's cheaper.

See dis 2go girl.U dey defend ur comrade in crime abi!?.Hundrend naira recharge to see slippers breast cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by MrsChima1(f): 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2011
LMAO@men sending dick pictures via mobile  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by BABE3: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
lefulefu:

Hundrend naira recharge to see slippers bosom cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.

ZERO naira to see ********* Joystick. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I wasn't defending her fam. I was just pointing out the obvious.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Mikael4(m): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2011
jerricho:

U are soooo right on point. What more can I say, I'm so appalled. The way those punkass prossies hustle for recharge cards is amazing. Why am I even saying 'hustle', they practically beg for it. & they all seem to be cut from the same cloth too. The last I can remember (b4 I called it quits on 2go) is hooking up with one skank who wrote under the handle of gentleamy or something like that. We started chatting casually, then out of the blues she types: 'u got a big Joystick, right?' (no be small tin o) & I'm not ashamed 2 say that I got a hard-on instanta, I'm not wood, u know. [size=18pt]Things got heated & I found myself sending her a pic of my manaconda. Apparently, she thought I must've lost my cool & she asks me for N100 airtime. Lmao! With no hesitation, I blanked her with a sorry story.[/size]
[size=14pt]I still find myself maniacally bewildered as to how you find this episode funny! What are you laughing at? That the girl saw your manaconda for free or that you could not send her 100 naira credit? Put me on a more trajectory plane here! I need to understand this shameless audacity of yours! It's obvious everyone is laughing, and i dont get the joke! Where is the joke? Am i ok? [/size]
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by ayemisolayahoocom: 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
[color=#990000][/color][quote][/quote] i cant data on 2go.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by jerricho(m): 9:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
~Mikael~:

[size=14pt]I still find myself maniacally bewildered as to how you find this episode funny! What are you laughing at? That the girl saw your manaconda for free or that you could not send her 100 naira credit? Put me on a more trajectory plane here! I need to understand this shameless audacity of yours! It's obvious everyone is laughing, and i dont get the joke! Where is the joke? Am i ok? [/size]
You're perfectly ok, Mikael. Please pay me no attention; I am a Natural Nudist. And blessed are the Nude for they shall inherit the earth.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by SAFO(m): 10:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
Online dating is for pedoph.iles and the obese.

LOL @ reality, I thought it was a new fast food chain as well.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Connoisseur(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2011
Nayah:

The most important is meeting someone good and mature for a solid relationship

hey nayah
can i meet you for a solid relationship cos am good and mature
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 30, 2011
Abeg nigerian girls should stop showing their slippers breast on 2go for hundred naira recharge card sad.You are disgracing the image of da country cool.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Ranoscky(m): 6:20am On Sep 30, 2011
If so, then that site (2go) is supposed to be changed to RECHARGE CARD!
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 30, 2011
I've made 'gud' friends on 2go that i haven't met. Sad i don't do online dating. Online dating is all crap meant 4 those with low inferior complex.
Re: Can You Date Someone You Met On 2go? by itiswell1(m): 6:46am On Sep 30, 2011
2go, na wa for that place. I had to run for my life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Beat Up Your Girlfriend? / I Feel Like I'm In A Bondage Emotionally / Have Never Been Embarassed Like This Before. (+pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.