Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal (426 Views)

See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false / Hausa Babes Are Hottest Nigerian Babes? [SEE PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal by Ekundayo7574(m): 10:11pm On May 23, 2023
85% of 9ja vvomen would never have come close to an eatery talk less of eating foods prepared by fast food if not for guys.

Kings, we are trying.

These broke babes are not eating because they are not loyal. How can a girl be broke and still be proud on top of her poverty?

Re: These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal by richmond500: 10:13pm On May 23, 2023
It could just be acting or they may be call girls and they are paid but I still feel sad for them.

I dont know what those ladies did but if it was me, I'd still buy them the food, wetin be food sef.
It different philosophy for different folks though
Re: These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal by Caramia2020(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2023
The guys are badoos because they put the girls in thinking mood activation. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cool cool cool cool

I Feel Like Such A Loser / Why Should I Prove To You Guys Iam A Female? / Sweet Big Mama

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5