Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. (3362 Views)

These Broke Babes Are Not Eating Because They Are Not Loyal / Can You Sleep Without Eating Because The Person You Love Broke Your Heart?” / What Food Did You Hate But Had To Start Eating Because Of Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
Just imagine what am eating this afternoon because of corona issue. No better food anywhere and we are not sure when everything will become normal again.

This suffer is becoming unbearable.

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Teaveapoet(f): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lie

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:
Just imagine what am eating this afternoon because of corona issue. No better food anywhere and we are not sure when everything will become normal again.

Corona no reach ur side if u r eating this.. Bro

Meanwhile I dey come

5 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by foxxydude: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
You na member of the Covid-19 task force setup by FG

9 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by chival(f): 12:48pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ilegendd wannabe. Boring.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by okomile(f): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2020
Audio

2 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Kingarthur21: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

the attention you all crave for is disturbing

4 Likes

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by habsydiamond(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2020
u must be akalamagbo.. wey dey receive sacrifice for heaven... coro kill u there grin grin grin this one no be only audio..na audio visual
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Ayomarcel(m): 3:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
Alaye.. Shift
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by terrezo2002(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

What kind of food would you like to eat?
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Zendinho(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2020
[quote author=MiztaFabuloz post=88431136]Just imagine what am eating this afternoon because of corona issue. No better food anywhere and we are not sure when everything will become normal again.

You this boy... you too dey lie
You go remain like this till ur papa come back

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by ghettochild(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Maybe u r eating ur last supper
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by franklingud(m): 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
Egugun comot for road oooo
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by sexy74(m): 6:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Wake up from your dream and face reality .
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Sunmolar(m): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2020
suffer head food? in the sense that you labored hard before you fend it!
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by RenaissanceGuy: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

Send your account details to 08033445566 grin
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
ilegend u don get competitor grin grin
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by mytime24(f): 11:23pm On Apr 14, 2020
#op lock down no reach ur side cheesy

Bt why rubber plate nA sad
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
ilegend u don get competitor grin grin
as in, I can't remember the last time I viewed their post. All they do is snap their kitchen, dirty plates, unwashed clothes, ceiling or rusted iron. After that they'll write all their bait captions; See what covid-19 did earlier this morning (pics- snap the sky, roof, sun, leg) or I can't believe I caught a 16 years old girl doing this (pic- snap a teen girl washing plate with gloves, snap her trying to sweep, snap the sitting room and cobwebs) or I'm tired of everything, I am giving up my stuff to everyone pics (snap old radio set with bent antenna, snap the torn welcome mat, snap one old bottle with dead roach in it)
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by gasparpisciotta: 1:06am On Apr 15, 2020
Figment of op’s imagination
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:06am On Apr 15, 2020
This is not romantic, check out the food/health section. Mods are asleep
Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
as in, I can't remember the last time I viewed their post. All they do is snap their kitchen, dirty plates, unwashed clothes, ceiling or rusted iron. After that they'll write all their bait captions; See what covid-19 did earlier this morning (pics- snap the sky, roof, sun, leg) or I can't believe I caught a 16 years old girl doing this (pic- snap a teen girl washing plate with gloves, snap her trying to sweep, snap the sitting room and cobwebs) or I'm tired of everything, I am giving up my stuff to everyone pics (snap old radio set with bent antenna, snap the torn welcome mat, snap one old bottle with dead roach in it)
abeg no use laugh kee me grin grin grin

Re: See The Kind Of Suffer Head Food Am Eating Because Of Corona. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:09am On Apr 15, 2020
lefulefu:
abeg no use laugh kee me grin grin grin
no be lie grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Why Would An Older Brother Follow His Sister To The Restroom And Bang On The Doo / Have You Had An Encounter With A Mad Person??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.