Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate (2940 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Court Grants Bail To Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by chidiokay: 12:11pm On May 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

It's you who don't know what's victim mentality

Would you be happy if your tribe is treated like Igbos ?

If you live in Sw i believe you will have yoruba friends in Lagos.

Can you mention one pallalative or govt policy your see your yoruba friends enjoy but you are denied becos you are igbo.

Is BRT buses only picking yoruba passengers

yoruba houses in your Area do they enjoy more power supply than a house own by igbo or what

Did any Igbo man wake up today, says he wants to build refinery with his money and GOvt refuse to give him go ahead ... let the man come out nd share evidences

i don't get all these Igbos complaining as If we are not all suffering. my father spent 8months in ICU did sanwo olu or buhari give me #1

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by mrvitalis(m): 12:16pm On May 24, 2023
chidiokay:

If you live in Sw i believe you will have yoruba friends in Lagos.

Can you mention one pallalative or govt policy your see your yoruba friends enjoy but you are denied becos you are igbo.

Is BRT buses only picking yoruba passengers

yoruba houses in your Area do they enjoy more power supply than a house own by igbo or what

Did any Igbo man wake up today, says he wants to build refinery with his money and GOvt refuse to give him go ahead ... let the man come out nd share evidences

i don't get all these Igbos complaining as If we are not all suffering. my father spent 8months in ICU did sanwo olu or buhari give me #1
Firstly I don't live in Lagos

Soundly Igbos were prevented from voting where they were not majority
Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by DMerciful(m): 12:57pm On May 24, 2023
MC Oluomo did not apply any clever phrase, stop defending nonsense!

Igbos are always treated differently but its a matter of time
chidiokay:

what Oluomo did was wrong, But he was clever to stay within a "phrase" and he didnt generalised,
According to the fact, MC oluomo mentioned Iya chukwudi, that automatically makes it a case of Mc oluomo vs Iya chukwudi ...
But we all know No one bears iya chukwudi on there NIN, there are 1000s of iya chukwudi and even a babylawyer like folake4U can argue iya chukwudi is not only pertinent to a igbo woman, yoruba women marry igbo men, so there is chances of a yoruba woman having a child called chukwudi,
Remember Iya Gbadegbo is igbo while baba chinedu is yoruba .. so Mc oluomo was smart clever

IGBOs can celebrate just anyone that as balls to double cross the west/Nig. if Azikiwe and ojukwu children can come out to start cursing and insulting Tinubu or Nig. today they will become heros of the East, maybe Nnamdi kanu knew these becos today he is the most worshipped man in the East
Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by DMerciful(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2023
We do not practice idolatry. There's a reason indirect rule failed in the East during colonial era....nor be today!
DenreleDave:

Yet igbos bow down to kanu and lick he foot

We do not? No be Una dey worship una rrich men especially those drug smugglers wey dem dey catch now.. Wey una go give them title and dey worship them

The most second educated tribe in Nigeria acting like a tool in the hand of kanu and Simon ekpa

See the irony of life angry angry
Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by modernWays: 5:33am On May 25, 2023
gidgiddy:

His host? You host a foreigner, you dont host a person in their own country.

Eze Ndigbo threatend nobody, he was talking about protecting lives and property at a time his people and businesses were being attacked in Lagos

Nigeria is a funny place where mere words uttered by a 70 year old man in his house amounts to terrorism worth detaing for months, but verbally and physically assaulting a Police officer gets you out in a week

Something is wrong somewhere

If he was talking about protecting lives and properties of his people, the legitimate authority to call for such protection is police or solders and not already proclaimed terrorists(IPOB).

I will say this again, you guys need proper education especially you.
Re: Seun Kuti Vs Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate by gidgiddy: 5:43am On May 25, 2023
modernWays:

If he was talking about protecting lives and properties of his people, the legitimate authority to call for such protection is police or solders and not already proclaimed terrorists(IPOB).

I will say this again, you guys need proper education especially you.

In other words, mere words gets you locked up for months and charged with terrorism

But if you go beyond words and physically attack another person, like Seun Kuti did to Police, you get out in a week

Sweet, what a society. No wonder herdsmen slaughter Nigerians recklessly, they know it it is mere words Nigerians care about and not action's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts On The Political Mockery of Ibadan After The Explosion / Tinubu Is Linking All South States Together / VP Atiku To Be Impeached?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.