Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) (43216 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Family Visit Ikpeazu (Photos) / Saraki Arrives Abia, Received By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Chima Anyaso Donates 20 Vehicles To Ikpeazu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by yemmight(m): 8:42am On May 24, 2023
These people are behind.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Gamesmart: 8:43am On May 24, 2023
sonature1:
That project doesn't look completed yet.
But like most Nigerian politicians, he will commission the project before leaving office just to take the credit.

Don't mind the illiterate that sees this as "completed".

Shows how poor his mentality is. Later they will say they kind find a job, when in reality they unemployable.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 8:44am On May 24, 2023
as soon as any useless Gov wants to leave office..dey build Gov house...sick ppl..dey are more concern abt Gov house dan empowerin atleast 10 youths wt 5M each every year
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by solreb: 8:47am On May 24, 2023
caesymore:
Boom Dig_it!!!

Even God is marveled at the rate of looting that has gone unchecked in Abia state, I'm from Abia I must tell you Abia has the whole problem Nigeria has, apart from the killing and some natural disasters which I believe is their only benefit for answering Gods own state.
My respect for Nnamdi Kanu would have been to the heavens if he had concentrated in tackling the governors of his state so that Abia State would be used as a yard stick in good governance and dividends of democracy. Then, his fight for Biafra would have been embraced easily even beyond South East as people could point to the great achievements Abia State had made.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by xjiggy: 8:49am On May 24, 2023
My own is that you guys should stick to this narrative that ikpeazu is incompetent. Not that 10yrs from now you start painting him as a Saint. Attached is a link of Anambrarians in 2012 lamenting about Peter Obi's incompetence only to turn around 10yrs later and crown him an Angel.
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

4 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 8:49am On May 24, 2023
Igbo People most of you are ingrates with serious entitlement mentality.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Germi9: 8:52am On May 24, 2023
The Pig will shamelessly commission this hostel ?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Georgiedey(m): 8:52am On May 24, 2023
Am very well in doubt. imagine the waste mumu man.

Absuchat:
What is this?

But wait a minute, are you sure ikpeazu is fully ok mentally?
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2023
Absuchat:
What is this?

That man deserves to be stoned to death immediately he leaves office.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by prof22(m): 8:54am On May 24, 2023
All these una Post will be saved, archived and I go give my pikin the password incase you just tell us he is a saint tomorrow. This was the same way you people finished Obi here, my friends from that side that yabbed life out of him today are the ones wey carry the matter for head even when I remind them most of the things they said that time, they will tell me to forget that he is better than the other contestants, so a part of them know he is not what they are selling to us but because he is better than the others.
OVB123:
Ikpeazu is the worst thing to have ever governed abia state. I repeat the worst.

3 Likes

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by aikyg(m): 8:55am On May 24, 2023
This is what you call completed? Even Yahaya Bello's government house is far far far far better than this. On behalf of Nigerians from other states, I am saying sorry to Abia people. You people have seen shege.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by chukel(m): 8:56am On May 24, 2023
Scorty23:
This is the beautiful view of the new Abia State Government House completed by Ikpeazu.

It was commenced by his predecessor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02uLkzuFRXLh8zTCnriiCExDFjRMD2YNGTM1avCA4R7onaLdbBLuWqCnWF4bnkPdrwl&id=1798805263742562&mibextid=Nif5oz
what nonsense is this? Is this up to the law school wike built within a year or the hostels he built. This is just a hostel these guys built for 16yrs. Very appalling landscaping. Huge nonsense.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by lolu2019: 8:56am On May 24, 2023
Abia people know their problem.Ngwa and Umuahia always going head to head.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Chucks13: 8:57am On May 24, 2023
Is this what is called completed with red sand everywhere looking like erosion flooded compound?

Anyway, I still prefer it than that Otti of Labour becoming the governor, I hate anything Labour with passion.

Ikpeazu go and fix this shit and reposted it ASAP.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by fascowilly(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2023
donbachi:
Looks like a government girls secondary school in port Harcourt
grin
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Agromuda(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2023
What do you expect from a Kerosene Governor?
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by chukel(m): 9:00am On May 24, 2023
If you see what ikpeazu built in his village as his country home, you will know these guys are devils.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by MeineMutter: 9:03am On May 24, 2023
Absuchat:
What is this?

He must be out of his mind, most times or a silent thi.ef in government.

God know how much he would claim for renting a drone that shot the pix.

Government house com be like in-completed 1972 Ministry of Education building.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:03am On May 24, 2023
😅
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:03am On May 24, 2023
Another one Abia on the map again. What a rubbish
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Toneroiyke: 9:04am On May 24, 2023
Is this one suppose to count as an achievement Or what?...
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:04am On May 24, 2023
Cassandraloius:
What is this nonsense?
The man no get better taste at all, this project looks like something that was forced to do, perhaps he will be thinking that he did a great job.
Let me help Abians to cry, this guy was sent to kill and to destroy the people of Abia state.

From his looks, his wife's and that of his children, you will see they are tasteless and ugly people.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:06am On May 24, 2023
sonature1:

I know you will never make sense.

Too much oshogbo weed is bad.

I don't why the mods still allowed monikers like yours on this forum.

By the way, the difference between the East and West in terms of bad leadership is that while the former calls us their bad leaders, the latter covers theirs and call it having respect for elders 😂😂

Nna, nwanne mmadụ, you are very very very more than perfectly correct in ur point..
That's why even if their leaders feed them faeces as food, they'll hail and respect the person ignorantly, hereby deceiving themselves.. Ndị ofe mmanụ enwerọ ụbụrụ!
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by pek(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2023
This trash completed?
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:09am On May 24, 2023
christejames:
I will give Ikpeazu kudos on this for at least attempting to complete the long abandoned project...

That of Anambra is fully on course and when completed it will be the largest Govt House in Nigeria, rivaling Aso Rock.

Of what importance is the bolded.. una no won get sense abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by MeineMutter: 9:10am On May 24, 2023
JaredH:
Nigerian architects self...

All una designs na the same

They are so myopic in thinking. No sense of innovation at all. Too archaic.

See all inferior materials used too.

Chai. We don suffer for Nigeria.

Mapo Hall in Ibadan is better than this 1million times.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by simfrost90210: 9:10am On May 24, 2023
Mochewuc:
:'

If it's refundable, then, it's possible you can send the fix scores and accept payment after result.. If you can't, then you're a fraudster..
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by ragakaer(m): 9:13am On May 24, 2023
Scorty23:
This is the beautiful view of the new Abia State Government House completed by Ikpeazu.

It was commenced by his predecessor.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02uLkzuFRXLh8zTCnriiCExDFjRMD2YNGTM1avCA4R7onaLdbBLuWqCnWF4bnkPdrwl&id=1798805263742562&mibextid=Nif5oz

The compound, the fence, the roads and architectural design of the whole thing must be Ikpeazu standard. Sorry the Abians, this is a disaster. I guess he can accept this as his ex-governor's house.
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by kayfact123(m): 9:14am On May 24, 2023
Contact us @ Royal view eye clinic

free medical eye test available

For your best plug in eye surgery, eye test

and collection of eye glasses

Call or WhatsApp; 07081814512
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by Pwettylinda(f): 9:15am On May 24, 2023
Why do Nigerian Government always build cheap and ancient houses and office like this na just look at this one undecided
Re: Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) by JayArmaniGozman: 9:16am On May 24, 2023
Our leaders from the East are so useless embarassed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo) / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Okorocha's State-of-the-arts Dialysis Center (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.