Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,449 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:46 PM

Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers (513 Views)

Let Us Talk About Suicide. Have You Ever Felt Like Taking Your Life? / 12 Things Girls Talk About When Guys Aren’t Around / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:04am On May 24, 2023
Please stop bashing women for being non virgin even if you are virgin.

Some guys will be shouting at each thread virgin this and virgin that.

Oga calm down.

Was your mother a virgin?

Was your father a virgin?

You could be a product of a non virgin.

If some of these guys mother's tape was played they could be worse than hk gals. Or you think because she now repented and goes to church. We know old things have passed away.

I feel irritated seeing this set of spammers doing this.

We know virgin is good. Oya stop

Make una dey calm down.

1 Like

Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Carcholce: 8:31am On May 24, 2023
So because my grand mother is not a virgin, you want me not to look for a virgin? ( correct??). Increase the volume very well for those people that their father is poor but they are looking for a rich man to marry,

2 Likes

Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Shalommy(f): 8:40am On May 24, 2023
Guyz are looking for virgins to marry when they don't allow our young girls to keep their virginity. Make them go heaven and marry one. Chaii cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Vinnie2000(m): 8:46am On May 24, 2023
Well, OP, U have a point.

All i know with the way 18,19 years Girls are being Fcvked diz days,

Any Guyman looking for Virgin Wife will reach 45years and grow white Biebie. embarassed sad
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2023
Carcholce:
So because my grand mother is not a virgin, you want me not to look for a virgin? ( correct??). Increase the volume very well for those people that their father is poor but they are looking for a rich man to marry,

Funny enough. Do you have the traits to actually attract a virgin.

You can not be abnormal and expect normal people around.

Your Bleep around then conclude you want a virgin. Then you go to the village or remote area looking for a Virgin. Anyways after the she lose the virginity to you what next. Will she give you the peace of mind you want.

I am not advocating for anyone. Just stop spamming threads with virgin or no virgin.

Most guys is because they do not have the attraction of the gals they crush on. And are bitter that another guy is pounding them so they begin to start preaching virgin or no virgin
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by jmoore(m): 8:53am On May 24, 2023
If your father did not build a house, that means you should not build your own house?

Virgin wife or nothing!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Geovanni412(m): 8:58am On May 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

Your Bleep around then conclude you want a virgin. Then you go to the village or remote area looking for a Virgin. Anyways after the she lose the virginity to you what next. Will she give you the peace of mind you want.

I am not advocating for anyone. Just stop spamming threads with virgin or no virgin.

Most guys is because they do not have the attraction of the gals they crush on. And are bitter that another guy is pounding them so they begin to start preaching virgin or no virgin

It's the guys that bleep around that get the virgins

That's the way it works

Good girls dey always follow bad guys.
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Carcholce: 9:01am On May 24, 2023
Yugoslavia247:

grin

Why will she not give me peace of mind?
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by diogo23: 9:47am On May 24, 2023
Shalommy:
Guyz are looking for virgins to marry when they don't allow our young girls to keep their virginity. Make them go heaven and marry one. Chaii cheesy cheesy
You're looking for rich man to marry but men do not have right to say what they want
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Theboy21: 9:54am On May 24, 2023
Bros op, after this topic kindly post another topic about nairaland girls broke shaming young hustlers then we will take you serious, do it or we will give you an award of Guinness book of record for asslickers cheesy cheesy cheesy...

You mean girls are allowed to have preference of the type of man they want, but guys don't have the right to choose what they also want... Damn cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:14am On May 24, 2023
Carcholce:

grin

Why will she not give me peace of mind?

Lol.

Being a priest doesn't make you a saint
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Olokobintin: 10:18am On May 24, 2023
This one don marry non virgin lady inside. Baba no wan suffer alone.

Virgin girl or no marriage.
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by boltwings: 11:37am On May 24, 2023
jmoore:
If your father did not build a house, that means you should not build your own house?

Virgin wife or nothing!
Gbamm
Re: Let's Us Talk About Nairaland Virgin Preachers by Yugoslavia247(m): 12:28pm On May 24, 2023
jmoore:

Virgin wife or nothing!

No be to build house. Na to build better house.

Better house must not be on virgin land.

Skyscraper no dey find virgin land.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The Appropriate Place To Report This Issue / Tom Boy Girls / If Marriage Vow Include May I Die. The Day I Ever Cheat On You.. Will You Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.