Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun (31080 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' / Ogun Ex Commissioner, "Afoo" Dares Amosun To Raise APM Candidate’s Hand / Ogun 2019: Dapo Abiodun Urges Amosun To Support His Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Khyrvxjzy: 1:42pm On May 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Must everything be tribal with you IPOB members? This victim mentality is getting irritating biko.
i am getting tired of this tribal issue

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Okoroawusa: 1:43pm On May 24, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i am getting tired of this tribal issue
You are not the only one
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Bighead9: 1:46pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:
dangote has being having access to cheap and affordable foreign exchange straight from the CBN and Federal government combine.

you can not go to the bank and ask for loans to boost your business

give such support to any industrialist especially from the eastern part of nigeria will still achieve thesame or better result.

i want to use this medium to beg the CBN to give such assistance to every industrialist including farmars

Trash.
Dangote is an honest business man. Who focus on producing quality products. That's why he strive. But Eastern Business men are always looking for easy ways to make gain. That's why they kept producing fake products.

Besides, Dangote have access to cheap Dollars, cause over 99% of the Bureau de change of this great Country are from North.

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Sleekfingers: 1:51pm On May 24, 2023
Na now their eyes don clear. Abegi, make other meaningful investors dey come Lagos. We will accommodate them.
Another investor or investors should come and build another refinery in Badagry, due to the proximity to the ocean. They are highly welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Bighead9: 1:51pm On May 24, 2023
68816419:

What would you say about INNOSAN Motors?

INNOSON mottors are fake and substandard Chinese made Cars. They are only Assembled in Nnewi. That's why both Government, Companies and private individuals rather buy Tokumbo Cars. Rather than to waste their hard earned money on INNOSON mottors.

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by OVB123: 1:53pm On May 24, 2023
IbadeHQ:

I concur.
Thank you very much. I really forgot the correct spelling.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Chuksmemgbe: 2:04pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:
dangote has being having access to cheap and affordable foreign exchange straight from the CBN and Federal government combine.

give such support to any industrialist especially from the eastern part of nigeria will still achieve thesame or better result.

i want to use this medium to beg the CBN to give such assistance to every industrialist including farmars
please stop talking, they will call you bad belle
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Mayeldah(m): 2:08pm On May 24, 2023
How has ogun people benefited with all the companies already in that state?

bad roads, brown roof dilapidated buildings everywhere, abeg they should rest.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by dododawa1: 2:11pm On May 24, 2023
Only past Gov GBENGA DANIEL works in Ogun State.
OBASANJO, AMOSUN,OSOBA and this present useless one DAPO.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Menclothing: 2:12pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:
if you are given such support dangote has then the sky is the limit for you

Be deceiving yourself if you don’t have a success story sure business project and you have money to finance at least 50 percent no body will come to your aid

If it’s that CBN gov children peter Obi tinubu Buhari will have the biggest business in Nigeria than dangote

Mind you foreign banks borrowed dangote over 6 billion dollars for this project and he is already paying

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Cantonese: 2:36pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:
if you are given such support dangote has then the sky is the limit for you

Which support are you talking about? Should you be talking of support or opportunity? Many also had the opportunity to climb the ladder of wealth, but failed woefully? Have you not heard some lamentations of Otedola? Dangote made good use of his opportunities. He stayed away from partisan politics. It is what it is today with him.

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by baralatie(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2023
wirinet:

What do you mean Dangote secured $3 billion loan on the back of the fg? Are you insinuating banks wouldn't loan Dangote money due to his net worth? Banks are pursuing ordinary Nigerians with loans, e con remain Dangote.

What do you mean by financial grant? Are you saying Dangote built his refinery using grants? Or you don't know the meaning of grants.

Most big boys get import waivers from the FG including igbo big guys.

It's the finance minister that approve of import waivers and Okonjo Iweala was accused of giving import waivers like kolanut so much so that the house of assembly quarried her.
At least dangote follow chop the fg kolanut waiver
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Cantonese: 2:44pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

Trash.
Dangote is an honest business man. Who focus on producing quality products. That's why he strive. But Eastern Business men are always looking for easy ways to make gain. That's why they kept producing fake products.

Besides, Dangote have access to cheap Dollars, cause over 99% of the Bureau de change of this great Country are from North.

Too many secondary school students like you are found on this forum adding your untrained thoughts to matters bigger than you are.

You need to close that your dirty tribalistic mouth. What has it got to do with eastern business people? You must learn to talk with some sense.

Can you count how many business people who had such opportunities but failed? Are those who defraud this country confined to just one geographical location? Or are those who carry out dubious transactions confined to just one tribe?
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Elliotg: 2:54pm On May 24, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Must everything be tribal with you IPOB members? This victim mentality is getting irritating biko.
Mumu man. Remove the log in your eyes first.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Fearyourcreator: 2:56pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

Those paying school fees abroad get same rate... I know some people still selling to the student at black market rate.. Mind you Dangote disld not just get here today... The private organisation with the highest employer of labour... Definitely the govt will like him...

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by geemd434: 3:09pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

Is the CBN governor not an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Slurity(m): 3:19pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

CBN, World Bank and many more agencies has been doing this for ages but most times regret it due to dubious habit of the beneficiaries. only few discipline people like Dangote are ready to make cbn and lending agency proud.

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Bravity1000(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2023
Someone come to my Aid ooo

Good Nigerians I need a job.

Graduate of pub Admin with 9 years banking experience

Bravity1000@gmail.com
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Slurity(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

INNOSON mottors are fake and substandard Chinese made Cars. They are only Assembled in Nnewi. That's why both Government, Companies and private individuals rather buy Tokumbo Cars. Rather than to waste their hard earned money on INNOSON mottors.
Your head is actually big for nothing. INNOSON motor can be fake or even less in quality but need to be patronised ahead of any other foreign options. Those that drop them for others are enemies of Nigeria. I am a Yoruba guy but you need to take Nigeria above tribalism.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Cromagnon: 3:25pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

what assistance
Importation assistance?
To further make us dependent?
Joker
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Cromagnon: 3:26pm On May 24, 2023
68816419:

What would you say about INNOSAN Motors?
you de mind d mumu
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by oluxy(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
Don't blame anybody. Ogun was not destined to host the refinery. When one is not destined to be a white, he ends up being an albino (unfortunate oyibo)

Doing the right thing is different from destiny.

This is not a destiny call, this just an ordinarily to doing the right decision.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Truthshscrazy: 3:27pm On May 24, 2023
undecided
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Bighead9: 3:33pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
Your head is actually big for nothing. INNOSON motor can be fake or even less in quality but need to be patronised ahead of any other foreign options. Those that drop them for others are enemies of Nigeria. I am a Yoruba guy but you need to take Nigeria above tribalism.

Trash.
We or our Nigerian Government can not patronise any fake and substandard Cars. Peugeot is owned by Dangote and Nigerian Government/ Companies/ Individuals are all patronising Peugeot Cars. Cause their Cars are well built and original.

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by IamANigerianMan: 3:43pm On May 24, 2023
sonature1:

Stop writing NONSENSE.

Dangote gets waivers from banks and government because he has proven to be creditworthy.

Nigerians have criminal mindsets. Go and ask those loan sharks what they go through in the hands of Nigerians. They borrow money and never pay back.

By the way, Dangote cannot come this far if he doesn't pay taxes. Dangote has constructed critical roads across the country in place of taxes based on agreement reached with the government.

https://hallmarknews.com/dangote-to-re-construct-4-federal-roads-2-in-south-east/
Nonsense people like still remain on Earth... ? Go and check the definition of TAX, Okada pay Levi everyday, Keke napep pay everyday without waiver, have you heard AMERICA waived tax to Bill gate? Tax is every month what makes it accumulated to billions of naira?

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by COMPAQ(m): 3:50pm On May 24, 2023
Redoil:

All the intervention funds CBN has been giving farmers n ko?
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by COMPAQ(m): 3:52pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:

Is your car Innoson? If you don't have a car yet, will your first car be Inosson?

I rest my case!

1 Like

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Slurity(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2023
Bighead9:

Trash.
We or our Nigerian Government can not patronise any fake and substandard Cars. Peugeot is owned by Dangote and Nigerian Government/ Companies/ Individuals are all patronising Peugeot Cars. Cause their Cars are well built and original.
You lack understanding around growth and development. When china started in technology, their phones were substandard compare to nokia and blackberry phones then, but the government forced the citizen to rely only on their own products which give room for competition and improvement. Today infinix, itel, techno and many more from china has send nokia and blackberry out of business. I want to believe you are just a kid in the school of business and national development.
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Bighead9: 4:01pm On May 24, 2023
Slurity:
You lack understanding around growth and development. When china started in technology, their phones were substandard compare to nokia and blackberry phones then, but the government forced the citizen to rely only on their own products which give room for competition and improvement. Today infinix, itel, techno and many more from china has send nokia and blackberry out of business. I want to believe you are just a kid in the school of business and national development.

Forget your preaching. Nigerian Government and Nigerians won't vote any fake Cars from Nnewi.

Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by michoim(m): 4:25pm On May 24, 2023
Dreal1247:
Don't blame anybody. Ogun was not destined to host the refinery. When one is not destined to be a white, he ends up being an albino (unfortunate oyibo)
Lol...
Re: Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun by Segzy19: 4:30pm On May 24, 2023
What do you know?

If you know, you know! If you don't know, then I can help you...

Anyway, na you mention Amosun sha...

Na we dey ground in Ogun state....

Kukutenla:

Na wa o
What manner of shameless lie and propaganda is this
Amosun personally went to destroy Dangote's property
Make una dey fear God na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Commissions Roads In Ikwere, Rivers State (Photos) / PDP Shuns Ogun State As Buhari, Atiku Hit Home States To Woo Voters / Army In Final Push Against Boko Haram In Gwoza, Sambisa, Goneri.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.