Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,450 members, 7,850,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. (1410 Views)

Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic / 2019 Rivers Poll: “we Do Not Support Or Celebrate Violence” - IYC / Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. by obailala(m): 12:40pm On May 24, 2023
favor914:
Naive man Vinnie2000, stop yapping nonsense.
Huh? Are you talking to me?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. by ahiboilandgas: 12:56pm On May 24, 2023
DaChosenOne:
He's rich due to nepotism, tribalism and monopolies.
he grand father was also the richest west Africa before Nigeria independence .what was your doing then playing ludo
Re: Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. by Mohamid(m): 1:22pm On May 24, 2023
Na hatred go kill some people for this our naija, instead of you enjoying yourself you only got one life to live, you are busy with jealousy and hatred. Continue it's your life
Re: Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. by complexstuffs(m): 7:16pm On May 24, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy Signature of IPOB yoots. Evil,Envy,Wickedness, Pull him down syndrome, hatred.

DaChisenOne here is your reply.

The guy I quoted just nailed it
Re: Dangote Is Nothing To Be Proud Of Or Celebrate. by JaredH: 7:42pm On May 24, 2023
Igbo people are too envious and jealous ..

I curse lugard for merging my tribe with such strange people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Compressed Natural Gas (cng) Over Pms / See The Question A University Lecturer Sets That Everyone Is Talking About. / Opening Bola Ahmed Tinubu Cans Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.