Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. (44734 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Alpharey: 9:32am On May 25, 2023
Fake news being forced down on us by Nigeria government backed media. Giving your own bad name in order to score a cheap goal.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Kendo93: 9:32am On May 25, 2023
grin I salute cheesy
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by tiswell(m): 9:33am On May 25, 2023
yorubas will spo il this country for us sad
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Talk2Suzan(f): 9:34am On May 25, 2023
ganisucks:

There's something called freedom of speech. The guy bared his mind on an issue. Big deal. The UK were looking for any reason to revise their immigration policies. They were going to do it one way or another. Haven't you ever heard of Suella Braverman.
You're very correct.
He's entitled to his opinions and he has freedom of speech... Yes!
The UK have made a decision already and needed a scapegoat and he fell for it and he knows better now. Yes he gave an honest opinion even when he knew the implications but some things are better not said

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by MagicalConcepts: 9:37am On May 25, 2023
The guy don buy market. I m sure he d v turned down the interview if he knew it's his head they ll use to break the coconut.
The whites don't kukuma give a fûck and they d v mapped out their plans before Officer Tiamiyu terisi!
Ori e kuku pelebe tele!
Oyinbo wey see you when you apply for students visa, carry dependants knew you d probably use that opportunity to japa. So therefore, I see Tiamiyu as the scape goat of this brouhaha.
Nevertheless, oyinbos sef go feel am. Their economy's body go tell. Cos that UK knows how much they rake in from student travel expenses visas, school fees etc. Now Scotland don dey para say it go affect their economy.
However, to all that may be like Tiamiyu in future, wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Agunesinjaweola: 9:38am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

Definitely has to be a a Yoruba man who would never want his brother to be richer than him or even closer.

Igbos will always extend the ladder of success to their kinsmen or whoever that’s interested to achieve success.

Thrash!
Ridiculous!!
Many Nigerians are gullible to think a statement from immigrant dependant would cause a change of policy to UK government.
Who does that
Certainly not a well run civilized country like UK.
The truth is that we all know that Schooling in UK is just a means to seek better life abroad.
What education are you pursuing that you have to bring all the family members abroad
Seek for advanced studies and come back to contribute to the Nation development with your new knowledge.
What type of education after a Master's Degree that you worked in the Care Homes and as a Security Officer
And yet they Never wish to come back!
Tiamiyu is only confirming all the truth but we as Black folks NEVER going to accept the truth.
Besides, it's the same way Lagosians rejected the Foreigner from being their Governor and Yorubas refused to agree LAGOS is a No Man's Land.
So, what's the fuss about the poor guy expressing a sincere opinion
We enjoyed the privilege to travel abroad without sincerity as long it suits our wishes, whereas the UK citizens are fed up with many Nigerians roaming the street and constituting nuisance to the public facilities in the UK cities.
Tiamiyu did Nothing wrong expressing a sincere opinion just like everyone does.
He doesn't have to apologize to anyone.
Truth is Bitter !!!
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:38am On May 25, 2023
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Eriokanmi: 9:39am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

Definitely has to be a a Yoruba man who would never want his brother to be richer than him or even closer.

Igbos will always extend the ladder of success to their kinsmen or whoever that’s interested to achieve success.

I'm a yorubaman and I believe this 100%. Do you know what we call igbos in my dialect? ISHOKAN DIRAN meaning, oneness is legendary or forever united people. Many people didn't know why I supported Peter Obi in the February's elections, even sponsoring him with my money. They always thought I was ibo with their gullible mindset. Why do you think that word YORUBA RONU meaning Yorubas think, comes from? Except we change our mindset, if ibos should split today, we will really suffer because we're never united. The tinubu of a guy they were supporting won't do anything to assist you except you belong to his clique. Is that a good leader? Awo didn't behave this way. Ibos won't do that to their people. An igbo man would rent a room and pack his people in-there. Only a few yorubas would do this. Once you say Keedu, that settles it. A yorubaman would return your greetings with English even when it's obvious he's a yorubaman with tribal marks. But let it be an igbo or hausa trying to seek favour from among themselves. The oga would even be the one who would carry your file and move it to the next level. It's hereditary, it's in the blood. Late Hubert Ogunde once sang that song of yoruba ronu back in Awolowo days. We need to really change and any yoruba reading this piece should rather ponder on this. They say hausas and ibos have flooded Fed ministeries but they don't know why. We hate ourselves to the teeth.

I've learnt a lot from this amazing tribe called ibo. Till today, my most loyal friend is an iboman. Many even call me ibo cos of the way I do business. If I'm earning 10 naira profit from a product where I'm expecting 20 naira for instance, I don't mind. Whereas, my fellow yoruba businessman would tie down a similar product forever because he's expecting profit of 20 naira . He won't sell until a customer who's willing to pay that price comes. Meanwhile, I go don sell 30 times more in a short time.

The Emdee idiot of a guy must be taught a lesson anytime he steps his useless feet on our soil. Not by being physically assaulted but paraded in the media and shamed. Eleriibu. Had someone blocked my way the way he's doing, maybe I'd have been selling ice scream today on the streets. Werey ęda. That BBC show of shame was so disgusting. Na im papa get UK?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:39am On May 25, 2023
Who gave you the permission to grant interviews?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Monimaker22: 9:39am On May 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
People going tribal on this issue are worse than Tiamiyu. There's absolutely nothing tribal about this.

Yes, there are negative traits that seem to be dominant in particular ethnic groups but it shouldn't be generalized. The sooner we learn to address incidents on the basis of personal character, the better for all of us.

You saying this because its your tribal person, if it were to be the tribe u hate so much woth passion, you would massacred the person with words of mouth.

Chew it, its your tribe's men that messed Nigeria now they have moved international to mess others up, own up and face the mess instead of looking for escape route

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by maasoap(m): 9:41am On May 25, 2023
Babaalagbo:

This is Emdee Tiamiyu on his way to UK in September 2022. He entered the UK with same dependent route on September 2022. Less than 9 months after he entered UK, he closed the boarder against his kinsmen and lineage with his mouth.

https://twitter.com/drpenking/status/1661272284324036610

We just like to over flog the dead horse. UK government had already made her decision before this man granted his interview. We had been reading UK govt reactions and resolutions long before this man spoke. Pure sensation

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by calebonwua: 9:44am On May 25, 2023
We are in a nation filled with tribal war, don't blame people when they bring up tribal disgust to one tribal person that has gone haywire. But it doesn't just end with tribal wars, Nigerians as a whole don't love themselves be it tribal or religious relationship. For me, this is just an act of withcraftery, disgusting, appalling and intentionally evil-overwhelming. Not wanting to see others progress is just u being a demon in angel form. I hope he gets to regret his actions in a gruesome way because his interview has spoilt alot of plans for we JAPA indigenes.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Pearlwhite: 9:46am On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Let us stop insulting Yoruba people...this guy messed up! Doesn't mean all yoruba are the same like him...

My Uncle his a US based yoruba man and he has assisted over dozen of people to move to the states either by studies or reunification visa... so pls.. let stop abusing this innocent trib...

When igbo are making headlines on nairaland every week about drug related issue doesn't mean all igbo are drug dealer or addict... pls... we are One
you will go far in life. That last statement "We are one" said it all

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by maasoap(m): 9:47am On May 25, 2023
worried222:

We are not one, we have never been one and we will not be one.
I hate deceit, there’s nothing binding us to be one.
Is it culture, language, religion, ideology, beliefs?
They only people who seems to be closer to being one are the elites.
May the Yorubas and the Fulanis are one.
If the elites are closer to being one, you should know that people like you are the reason why masses are far from being one.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by AutoConsult: 9:49am On May 25, 2023
sisisioge:

Haaaa....hian! This is so like us! We will first try to discourage others from coming along, if that does not work na to report to the whole system o. Nigeria must not be empty. Hails to my friends who have crossed already. Never delay till tomorrow what you can do today o, Emdee and his kind might just wake up and throw a spinner in your wheels o.
Mumu mentality. This development will be a blessing for lots of people on the long run.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by fuckJones(f): 9:49am On May 25, 2023
he is one of obi supporters
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Menclothing: 9:50am On May 25, 2023
Lolz
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by sircrabo: 9:50am On May 25, 2023
If you think U.K took the decision because of one person's opinion, then you need to have your brain checked. It's been on their to-do list for a very long time. Nigerians are good at casting any environment they find themselves. Like Malaysia, Dubai, Turkey, even Ghana
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by luthur5: 9:51am On May 25, 2023
Selfish fellow.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by zoedew: 9:51am On May 25, 2023
Folks fix your country. Ain’t we ashamed to be this dependent! The other day a friend of mine called the bluff of the teenage Visa Officer at an Embassy when she got abusive in the name of interviewing him for a Visa. She quickly apologised and gave him the Visa!
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by maasoap(m): 9:52am On May 25, 2023
Enddy50ty:
He’s a typical Yoruba man with the “Pull Him Down” syndrome.
I just laugh when they say his comments has nothing to do with the Yoruba people, we can all remember during the elections when they said they don’t want IGBO’S in Lagos anymore, what’s the difference..??

This one only went to London and did the same thing for his kinsmen.
Lol. They should have allowed you to hijack Lagos state and install your puppet grin grin grin
Have they now chased igbos out of Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by juman(m): 9:53am On May 25, 2023
He did not close anything.
He is not the UK government.

By the way he said the truth.
Government closed it before the interview.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by faceLAGOS: 9:53am On May 25, 2023
Ugly outside; ugly inside.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by juman(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2023
Stay in Nigeria there is lot of money you can make easily with hard work.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Hassanmaye(m): 9:56am On May 25, 2023
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by simfrost90210: 9:56am On May 25, 2023
freemanq:
Animal

It's kinda probable to say he looks like one😅
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by ukaface(f): 9:58am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

So these people fit vex like this

Are you sure this isn’t Tribal hate

Not supporting anyone though
Ekweremadu do himself by himself
This one do Nigerians by himself
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by twosquare(m): 10:00am On May 25, 2023
Idiot denigrating his nation thinking he will be accepted. Having a hive mind is nothing to embrace....either he said it or not, UK already knows and they will do what they want to do anyway. Take care of your country and you will be fine...and there is nothing like ISOKAN DIRAN...it is OMO A JE OKUTA MA MOMI...and all the lies you spew here is just appalling. Our democratic nature is why we move forward....atori laye.

Nothing special in the UK...if not that it is anglo, it won't be the destination of many...there are European countries far better.

[s]
Eriokanmi:
I'm a yorubaman and I believe this 100%. Do you know what we call igbos in my dialect? ISHOKAN DIRAN meaning, oneness is legendary or forever united people. Many people didn't know why I supported Peter Obi in the February's elections, even sponsoring him with my money. They always thought I was ibo with their gullible mindset. Why do you think that word YORUBA RONU meaning Yorubas, think, comes from? Except we change our mindset, if ibos splits today, we will really suffer because we're never united. The tinubu of a guy they were supporting won't do anything to assist you except you belong to his clique. Is that a good leader? Awo didn't behave this way. Ibos won't do that to their people. An igbo man would rent a room and pack his people in-there. Only a few yorubas would do this. Once you say Keedu, that settles it. A yorubaman would return your greetings with English even when it's obvious he's a yorubaman with tribal marks. But let it be an igbo or hausa trying to seek favour from among themselves. The oga would even be the one who would carry your file and move it to the next level. It's hereditary, it's in the blood. Late Hubert Ogunde once sang that song of yoruba ronu back in Awolowo days. We need to really change and any yoruba reading this piece should rather ponder on this. They say hausas and ibos have flooded Fed ministeries but they don't know why. We hate ourselves to the teeth.

I've learnt a lot from this amazing tribe called ibo. Till today, my most loyal friend is an iboman. Many even call me ibo cos of the way I do business. If I'm earning 10 naira profit from a product where I'm expecting 20 naira for instance, I don't mind. Whereas, my fellow yoruba businessman would tie down a similar product forever because he's expecting profit of 20 naira . He won't sell until a customer who's willing to pay that price comes. Meanwhile, I go don sell 30 times more in a short time.

The Emdee idiot of a guy must be taught a lesson anytime he steps his useless feet on our soil. Not by being physically assaulted but paraded in the media and shamed. Eleriibu. Had someome blocked my way the way he's doing, maybe I'd have been selling ice scream today on the streets. Werey ęda. That BBC show of shame was so disgusting. Na im papa get UK? [/s]

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by BENEAMATA: 10:03am On May 25, 2023
Read here that he is one of them headless mob . And not surprising he has been labelled a yoruba by the mob who insisted their choice to lead nigeria is not ethnic motivated .

But away from those reprehensible lot , is britain really telling us that nigerians are the only third world nation citizens taking advantage of that student visa arrangement ?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by MemoriesAndMe: 10:04am On May 25, 2023
Quaddafi29:
He has committed an unforgettable and unforgivable sin and his name shall ever remain in the national book of shame.

I was just going to say that. Even the unborn generation will be ashamed of him for this silly act of his against his people.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Juoflife1(f): 10:08am On May 25, 2023
Nigerians will soon reach his village. He will never try this again grin grin
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by nedekid: 10:10am On May 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
People going tribal on this issue are worse than Tiamiyu. There's absolutely nothing tribal about this.

Yes, there are negative traits that seem to be dominant in particular ethnic groups but it shouldn't be generalized. The sooner we learn to address incidents on the basis of personal character, the better for all of us.
Well said.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.