Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. (44731 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Elliotg: 11:07am On May 25, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

I am so indifferent about this matter.

What I do find very surprising is people thinking it's this guy's interview that made the UK revise their immigration policy, what kind of reasoning is that? We all know the truth.
Why did one man called Osama bin Ladin change the world's security structures? Do you think what he did is not powerful enough? Even if that is not the sole reason for the UK's action, it is still a powerful alibi for them. And other countries could learn from them. The ripple effect might become much damaging.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:10am On May 25, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's the same thing that happens when an Igbo man is caught with drugs. Many will resort to insulting the whole tribe and by that gesture, also condemn those who've never done drugs or involved in any form of criminality.
What the Yoruba did as awful as it sound still isn't a crime and it has nothing to do with tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Elliotg: 11:11am On May 25, 2023
LagosG:

Don't mind them. They were even playing the victim card saying the boy had accepted money bla bla bla...some even went as far as bashing Sonia for putting her parents in sh*t. You see these people, many of them can't reason well. Can't blame them though.
Igbos did not support Ekweremadu, in fact most of them are happy but except Apc supporters who are known lovers of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by 1Sharon(f): 11:13am On May 25, 2023
Focusmind:
Kai Kai kai grin grin grin

For once, I am seeing Nigerians United under one common cause to take down on one common "enemy". E don be for the guy. See how people are dragging him up and down. I pity him wife and family. Nigerians no get chill. grin

Meanwhile, the home secretary in UK just announced the stoppage of dependent visas as from January 2024. International students can no longer bring in their spouses and children. Though not because of Tiamiyu's comments but it helped to buttress the earlier held view about international students and Nigerians, especially.

Common enemy. Lol. A random youtuber is now responsible for messing up your life.

Lazy buggers. You'll blame anybody for your problems in your life instead of looking in the mirror.

The UK didn't need that man. They aren't stupid. They knew Nigerians were taking advantage of the law. They know una very well.

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by myrates: 11:16am On May 25, 2023
NoToPile:
Loool.

I am so indifferent about this matter.

What I do find very surprising is people thinking it's this guy's interview that made the UK revise their immigration policy, what kind of reasoning is that? We all know the truth.
He allowed himself to be used through his tap running mouth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by jubrilELsudan: 11:24am On May 25, 2023
THIS BOY IS A GONER

A BOUNTY OF 10 THOUSAND POUNDS HAS BEEN PLACED ON HIS HEAD TO QUENCH HIM

EVEN THE LOCAL GANGS ARE INTERESTED TO CARRY OUT THE HIT

GO TO THE DARK WEB...YOU WILL SEE THE HIT

RIP IN ADVANCE TO HIM

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by pquaver(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2023
ganisucks:

There's something called freedom of speech. The guy bared his mind on an issue. Big deal. The UK were looking for any reason to revise their immigration policies. They were going to do it one way or another. Haven't you ever heard of Suella Braverman.

There is a difference between opinion and false claims.. How can he confidently talk for people he does not know and say their studies aren't important to them ? Is he in their mind? How did he know that? Why not talk about himself alone?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by PHZADDY1(m): 11:24am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

So these people fit vex like this

Are you sure this isn’t Tribal hate

Not supporting anyone though
and you think we don't know how hypocritical y'all can be??
Very cunning people...no sane Igbo supported ekweremadu and his family just like they've always called out those clueless Igbo politician...now see a nigga who bleeped up the entire easy japa system to UK and you want to turn it into tribalism...hypocrites
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by DDayve: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
People going tribal on this issue are worse than Tiamiyu. There's absolutely nothing tribal about this.

Yes, there are negative traits that seem to be dominant in particular ethnic groups but it shouldn't be generalized. The sooner we learn to address incidents on the basis of personal character, the better for all of us.

Those going tribal are not actually tribal per say. They are still playing politics. You may be surprise that those posting the tribal remarks are even yorubas just to continue to send the message that there is a competition between the Yoruba and the Igbo thereby arousing the neutral yorubas to join them to hate other tribes.
This Emdee guy represents himself as an individual and not any tribe.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Fearyourcreator: 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

Same as those arrested for drugs too...
It's tribal hate from those supporting one candidate
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Judolisco(m): 11:25am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

d guy no even do anything... His interview pushed no policy at all

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Fearyourcreator: 11:27am On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Let us stop insulting Yoruba people...this guy messed up! Doesn't mean all yoruba are the same like him...

My Uncle his a US based yoruba man and he has assisted over dozen of people to move to the states either by studies or reunification visa... so pls.. let stop abusing this innocent trib...

When igbo are making headlines on nairaland every week about drug related issue doesn't mean all igbo are drug dealer or addict... pls... we are One
Which one ... I hate most igbos ... I talk am with full chest... Very useless tribe
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Fearyourcreator: 11:28am On May 25, 2023
worried222:

We are not one, we have never been one and we will not be one.
I hate deceit, there’s nothing binding us to be one.
Is it culture, language, religion, ideology, beliefs?
They only people who seems to be closer to being one are the elites.
May the Yorubas and the Fulanis are one.
I tell you... God forgive me... This election really opened my eye
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Judolisco(m): 11:28am On May 25, 2023
Kingosytex:

That's the same thing that happens when an Igbo man is caught with drugs. Many will resort to insulting the whole tribe and by that gesture, also condemn those who've never done drugs or involved in any form of criminality.
but dis guy committed no offence... He simply said d truth... What's d meaning of Japa?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by JaredH: 11:31am On May 25, 2023
stupid Nigerians..

Who told you fools that he is the reason UK want to limit your black asses in their country?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Nobody: 11:46am On May 25, 2023
Omoh this guy too ugly facially.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Bolaji1996: 11:49am On May 25, 2023
You should all go and sit down somewhere. The guy said the obvious truth, no be japa all of una dey process using study as camouflage. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by HaneefahRN(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2023
He is a loud mouth, yes but his interview is not what brought about UK's new moves on dependant visas. They have that mapped out already, this soliu elenugboro man was just unwise enough to fall into a trap set by the interviewer.
The UK makes loads of money from international students, they know not all the students even non-nigerians are coming to spend loads of money in their country just for a paper.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by gforce5: 11:57am On May 25, 2023
I'm not surprised that Nairaland has gone full tribal over this issue. It is stupid to castigate a whole tribe because of one idiot. It is not a tribal issue but a black problem. Yes, it is a racial problem because we blacks suffer from what you call "a crabs in the bucket mentality". The fact of the matter is that the UK Government had already planned to enact a law that would stop international students from bringing dependents to their country. However, this idiot didn't have to expose us like that especially on BBC which is a racist and conservative news network. You would NEVER see Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese or Arabs expose their people like this idiot has done.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Eriokanmi: 12:05pm On May 25, 2023
twosquare:
Idiot denigrating his nation thinking he will be accepted. Having a hive mind is nothing to embrace....either he said it or not, UK already knows and they will do what they want to do anyway. Take care of your country and you will be fine...and there is nothing like ISOKAN DIRAN...it is OMO A JE OKUTA MA MOMI...and all the lies you spew here is just appalling. Our democratic nature is why we move forward....atori laye.

Nothing special in the UK...if not that it is anglo, it won't be the destination of many...there are European countries far better.

[s]
If you called that lies, it's fine by me. One thing is expedient of us...its our character change, towards our fellow yorubas. I leave you to find out why late Hubert Ogunde sang yoo yoo yooo, yoruba rooonu ooo. Then you'd undestand better. The help my fellow yoruba turned down was offered by a fulani man from katsina state free of charge. I'd never forget Pharm Tukur. He's in his late 70s now. As we are always fond of saying our good side on the social media, we shouldn't keep silent on our bad sides. Only by exposing it would we learn and make necessary corrections.

Yorubas don't help one another. Once he's at the top, he doesn't want others below the cadre to rise like him. Just take a look at our so called leaders. You'd undestand better. Enough said .
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by goldmatrix(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2023
No be yoruba people again.? Are you new in this country?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by jhubril(m): 12:14pm On May 25, 2023
Most of the faeches-throwing chimps who don't even have a passport think it's sane to put the blame on an mere YouTube for a truth that has been long uncovered by the Home Office. But come to think of it. Are you all insinuating that you have to travel abroad to become successful?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by twosquare(m): 12:21pm On May 25, 2023
Ogunde sang his song because of the political war happening at the time, which is not in the SW only. Yorubas will rebuke, but not to talk down on their own...teni teni...takisa ni taatan....Yoruba ronu is not to be carried away from the core Yoruba morals and philosophies by modern challenges (either political, religious, or cultural). It is a whistle.

That Yoruba don;t help one another is a lie. And this idealisation of other ethnic groups is also a fallacy too because you are not really part of them. The way you talk about Yorubas is the same way they talk about their own too. No ethnic nation is perfect. Just as we have bad people in other ethnic nations, even in the USA, so we have it in Kaaro-o-jiire. There are bad, wicked Yorubas, and there are good and better ones, even more than the bad. There are good Fulanis, and there are bad ones too. Someone from Benue whose family is slaughtered by Fulani herdsmen and militia will refute your statement. I have been helped by people from different ethnic groups, and my present state today, where I am, is made possible by a Yoruba man.

God says that is where your help will come from. So, you are telling me that in all of your existence on earth, no Yoruba man has helped you, all they do is evil to you. Even your uncle that you are so fond of praising on this platform, I guess he is a Kalabari?

It is across all divides...Please, rethink your stance.

Eriokanmi:
If you called that lies, it's fine by me. One thing is expedient of us...its our character change, towards our fellow yorubas. I leave you to find out why late Hubert Ogunde sang yoo yoo yooo, yoruba rooonu ooo. Then you'd undestand better. The help my fellow yoruba turned down was offered by a fulani man from katsina state free of charge. I'd never forget Pharm Tukur. He's in his late 70s now. As we are always fond of saying our good side on the social media, we shouldn't keep silent on our bad sides. Only by exposing it would we learn and make necessary corrections.

Yorubas don't help one another. Once he's at the top, he doesn't want others below the cadre to rise like him. Just take a look at our so called leaders. You'd undestand better. Enough said .
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Raalsalghul: 12:28pm On May 25, 2023
gforce5:
I'm not surprised that Nairaland has gone full tribal over this issue. It is stupid to castigate a whole tribe because of one idiot. It is not a tribal issue but a black problem. Yes, it is a racial problem because we blacks suffer from what you call "a crabs in the bucket mentality". The fact of the matter is that the UK Government had already planned to enact a law that would stop international students from bringing dependents to their country. However, this idiot didn't have to expose us like that especially on BBC which is a racist and conservative news network. You would NEVER see Indians, Pakistanis, Chinese or Arabs expose their people like this idiot has done.

You are wasting your time.

Five hundred years since the start of the Transatlantic slave trade and the black man has learned nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Regex: 12:44pm On May 25, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Five hundred years since the start of the Transatlantic slave trade and the black man has learned nothing.

We have learned nothing my friend.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by 1Sharon(f): 12:46pm On May 25, 2023
jubrilELsudan:
THIS BOY IS A GONER

A BOUNTY OF 10 THOUSAND POUNDS HAS BEEN PLACED ON HIS HEAD TO QUENCH HIM

EVEN THE LOCAL GANGS ARE INTERESTED TO CARRY OUT THE HIT

GO TO THE DARK WEB...YOU WILL SEE THE HIT

RIP IN ADVANCE TO HIM

Lol. Source please? 😂

Where did they source that money from ? Imagine the lives that 10,000 could change.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by jubrilELsudan: 2:09pm On May 25, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol. Source please? 😂

Where did they source that money from ? Imagine the lives that 10,000 could change.

SWEETHEART THE NIGERIAN CRIME SYNDICATES AND MAFIAS OPERATING IN THE UK USE THE STUDY ROUTE TO BRING MULES AND WORKERS OVER TO THE UK EASILY WITHOUT MINIMAL DETECTION

HE HAS DISTABILIZED THE NIGERIAN ORGANIZED CRIME INDUSTRY IN THE UK

OBVIOUSLY THE UK GOVERNMENT DIDN'T ACT ON HIS DRY INTERVIEW....THEY ALREADY HAD THEIR FIGURES FROM YEARS BEFORE

BUT THE VEXATION OF THE NIGERIAN MAFIA WITH THIS STUPID BOY IS HIS ARROGANCE TO BELIEVE THAT HE IS UNTOUCHABLE AND HIS USELESS PRIDE

IT'S VERY OBVIOUS HE DOESN'T KNOW UK....THE LOCAL GANGS THAT HAVE BEEN CONTRACTED HAVE ALREADY PLANNED HIS MUGGING WHERE HE WILL BE STABBED TO DEATH

THEN IT WILL JUST BE SEEN AS A CASE OF MUGGING GONE WRONG AND HIM BEING IN THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by gforce5: 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
Absolutely nothing. The same problem. Blacks don't want to see their brothers and sisters thrive. Slavery and colonial mentality has really messed up our people.
Raalsalghul:

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:46pm On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Everything is Tribal to you..
Ekweremmadu had a Criminal case paid for it..
He is not the first to have a criminal case nor will he be the last..
But,since you want to make it a Tribal case,how many of the people you are throwing stones at..
Went to the UK to yapp their mouth like a Canary,so much so that the UK gave a blanket ban to Nigerians?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Christian36: 5:51pm On May 25, 2023
Afonjas and their betraying live style. He went without people spoiling things for him and he got there just to spoil show for others.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Which one ... I hate most igbos ... I talk am with full chest... Very useless tribe
Igbos don't even know you exists..
Who your full chested like help?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.