Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. (44727 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by ACRI: 9:04am On May 25, 2023
An average selfish Nigerian
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Angelfrost(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2023
Sigh... This guy! What have you done to yourself like this?!

Trouble go just dey chill, yanga go dey press im blokos!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by 001Lagos: 9:06am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

So these people fit vex like this

Are you sure this isn’t Tribal hate

Not supporting anyone though
you talk like a toddler and you're above 60yrs old

Shame on you sir

7 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by NaijaCover(m): 9:06am On May 25, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Sleekcode: 9:06am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:
Where was all this anger when Ekweremadu and his wife messed up Nigeria in the uk

Igbos literally disgraced this same Ekweremmadu abroad.

We take no prisoners...

If u f up you go collect

12 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Henix(m): 9:07am On May 25, 2023
The guy is an id!ot

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Ventura1: 9:08am On May 25, 2023
The guy said the truth

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Kingcalls: 9:08am On May 25, 2023
I just wish biafra will become a country one day... we don't deserve these other people ...

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Lukuluku69(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

Definitely has to be a a Yoruba man who would never want his brother to be richer than him or even closer.

Igbos will always extend the ladder of success to their kinsmen or whoever that’s interested to achieve success.

Emkweremadu, that Doctor and that boy be Fulani?

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Barims(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2023
Untimely death await him
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Kingosytex(m): 9:09am On May 25, 2023
Tobi664r:
:-

Abeg no vex... Show me love from the billions you've won cheesy

Why waste your time trying to convince people?
Stake the games and relocate to Banana Island. cheesy

Stupid, idiotic, senseless human.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Ceejay8: 9:09am On May 25, 2023
Please I haven’t been following this thread , wetin this guy talk please ?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by gbaskiboy: 9:09am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

What do you mean by this? Collectively every one condemned Ekweremadu's crime no one take side. Don't try to create tribal sentiment here before I knock your head

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by LagosG: 9:10am On May 25, 2023
Christistruth03:

Don't mind them. They were even playing the victim card saying the boy had accepted money bla bla bla...some even went as far as bashing Sonia for putting her parents in sh*t. You see these people, many of them can't reason well. Can't blame them though.
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by nandyz(m): 9:11am On May 25, 2023
God go punish this Man if my visa is deny.

idiot
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by LagosG: 9:11am On May 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
People going tribal on this issue are worse than Tiamiyu. There's absolutely nothing tribal about this.

Yes, there are negative traits that seem to be dominant in particular ethnic groups but it shouldn't be generalized. The sooner we learn to address incidents on the basis of personal character, the better for all of us.
This is an Obidient thing
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by jayAjoku(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2023
Boombbooclaattt blood clot rasclat bastard 😒😒
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by LagosG: 9:12am On May 25, 2023
Orubebe01:
Typical Yoruba man hate to see others succeed where he succeeded. Fact
Your president elect is proof you just said nonsense
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by BeigJawnson(m): 9:12am On May 25, 2023
LegendHero:

He is an Obidient that support Peter Obi. He took that stwepeed mentality from his fellow headless mob. Infact he always denigrate his fellow Yoruba people and people had to write to him multiple times to stop until now. He is one of the “I am Yoruba But” crew.

There is nothing Tiamiyu is doing now that his fellow Obiidients are not doing. Daily they magnify Nigeria problem and people like short Rinu even went all the way abroad to demarket Nigeria.

Daily, the headless mob are writing visa ban and Tiamiyu their fellow liuinaitic just thought of a good deal and banned all Nigerians from the UK once and for all.

Why ban only few people when I can ban all Nigerians. Congrats to Tiamiyu and his fellow headless mob.

What exactly can you market about Nigeria?
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by hmohammed(m): 9:13am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

Definitely has to be a a Yoruba man who would never want his brother to be richer than him or even closer.

Igbos will always extend the ladder of success to their kinsmen or whoever that’s interested to achieve success.

I am a yoruba man and i fully agree with this submission.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Quaddafi29: 9:13am On May 25, 2023
He has committed an unforgettable and unforgivable sin and his name shall ever remain in the national book of shame.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Stevester4620(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

you are more terrible than him, with your level of tribalism, you'll do much more worse than he already did.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Krugisback(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2023
The ronu people yes always them they can sell thier brother because of because hate

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by sonature1: 9:16am On May 25, 2023
Iliveforever:
A Yoruba?

Stop the senseless comparison, nit.wit!
Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Zack44(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2023
This is the African problem. Someone "commits an offence" and instead of dealing with him as an individual, we tribalize issues. I thought it was a Ghanaian problem but following some discussions, I realize it's an African problem

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by staga: 9:17am On May 25, 2023
The new policy has nothing to do with this fellow.

Rishi Sunak and his Interior Minister (Home Affairs Secretary), both children of Indian migrants, have been nursing this for a long time. So people should take a chill pill.

Nigeria is not the only country affected. You think the UK does not know what people come there for? This is the main reason for Brexit: to stop Eastern Europeans and Africans from coming to the UK and taking over all the jobs and opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by seguntijan(m): 9:17am On May 25, 2023
This personality cuts across most Nigerians, that's why I don't blame our leaders sometimes because most times the difference between the followers and leaders is opportunity. Tiamiyu got his opportunity and he showed his person. I don't know what I will do also if I become something tomorrow. That's why in Islam we do pray against the evil of our soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by hardbody: 9:17am On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Let us stop insulting Yoruba people...this guy messed up! Doesn't mean all yoruba are the same like him...

My Uncle his a US based yoruba man and he has assisted over dozen of people to move to the states either by studies or reunification visa... so pls.. let stop abusing this innocent trib...

When igbo are making headlines on nairaland every week about drug related issue doesn't mean all igbo are drug dealer or addict... pls... we are One

I love everything you wrote up there but WE ARE NOT ONE AND NEVER WILL BE.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by Temiwands(m): 9:18am On May 25, 2023
Yes, set awon Chinedu GRV
LegendHero:

He is an Obidient that support Peter Obi. He took that stwepeed mentality from his fellow headless mob. Infact he always denigrate his fellow Yoruba people and people had to write to him multiple times to stop until now. He is one of the “I am Yoruba But” crew.

There is nothing Tiamiyu is doing now that his fellow Obiidients are not doing. Daily they magnify Nigeria problem and people like short Rinu even went all the way abroad to demarket Nigeria.

Daily, the headless mob are writing visa ban and Tiamiyu their fellow liuinaitic just thought of a good deal and banned all Nigerians from the UK once and for all.

Why ban only few people when I can ban all Nigerians. Congrats to Tiamiyu and his fellow headless mob.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. by diogo23: 9:18am On May 25, 2023
cremedelacreme:
Stupid, local idiot that felt he has arrived just because he entered the UK less than 1 year ago.
I wonder why he do such a thing, He will regret it for the rest of his life because Nigerian won't forgive him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Nearly Landed On A Bus Filled With Passengers At Berger Cement Bustop / You Think You Know Nigeria: Which City Gate Is This? (photo) / Tipper Runs Into A Lady's Shop In Delta, Crushes Her Leg (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.