Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading (990 Views)

How Do I Calculate My Prepaid Meter / IKEDC Prepaid Meter (MOJEC): How To Solve “REJECT” Token Issues. / I Ran Out Of Credit On My Prepaid Meter, Please What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Jaybihel25(m): 8:44pm On May 24, 2023
Please if you have any experience of using INRELI prepaid meter, help me out.
I've been unable to load token on the meter since April that exhausted the one that came with it. It always bring up 'reJECT'
I have been unable to find any article or video on this particular type of meter. It seems like it is a new meter because even the guys at their payment office around here said that they are still waiting to be updated from their headquater on how to solve the issue of 'reJECT'.

Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Jaybihel25(m): 9:06am On May 27, 2023
Please help a brother out
Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Jaybihel25(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2023
Anybody?
Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Crumbian: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jaybihel25:
Anybody?

Did you find a solution to this?

I'm having the same issue. The INRELI meter was deliver two weeks ago and I've been unable to reacharge. Being saying "reject" since.
Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Nazgul: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2023
Crumbian:
Did you find a solution to this?

I'm having the same issue. The INRELI meter was deliver two weeks ago and I've been unable to reacharge. Being saying "reject" since.
I don't use that meter. But some prepaid meters becomes difficult to load when you totally exhaust the units.

A friend once shared a similar problem with me on how he was having problems recharging after he exhausted his units, I advised him to always top-up whenever his units drops below 20. That he shouldn't allow it get to 0.00. Ever since then, he told me he hasn't encountered any problems in recharging the meter.

So I'll suggest you do the same. But first you have to take it back to whoever issued it for you, let them assist you in loading the token you bought. Once they do, ensure you don't allow the units finish completely before recharging.

If you don't want the headache of recharging every now and then, you can buy units in bulk. Say like 10-20k. That should keep you going for up to 3weeks.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by kponkedenge(m): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2023
Nazgul:

I don't use that meter. But some prepaid meters becomes difficult to load when you totally exhaust the units.

A friend once shared a similar problem with me on how he was having problems recharging after he exhausted his units, I advised him to always top-up whenever his units drops below 20. That he shouldn't allow it get to 0.00. Ever since then, he told me he hasn't encountered any problems in recharging the meter.

So I'll suggest you do the same. But first you have to take it back to whoever issued it for you, let them assist you in loading the token you bought. Once they do, ensure you don't allow the units finish completely before recharging.

If you don't want the headache of recharging every now and then, you can buy units in bulk. Say like 10-20k. That should keep you going for up to 3weeks.
This is so true. My unit finished last week and it took me almost the whole day before the meter accepted the token I bought. I would start toping up before it finishes to avoid stories that touch.
Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Crumbian: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2023
Nazgul:

Found the solution actually. Turned out what I needed was an activation code from the suppliers which I had to pay for.

The annoying thing was that they didn't mention anything like that when they installed the meter.

It's been more than a month and the units that came with the meter is still there. I was adviced to top up like 10 units to see if there's any issue with the meter.
Re: I Need Help With Inreli Prepaid Meter Token Loading by Possessedkid: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2023
You still paying for electricity bills in this economic condition BAT put you in

Connect it directly to your house and remove that meter

(1) (Reply)

If Four Out Of Your Five Children Were Not Yours, What Will You Do? / Why Do Men Use Thier Names Against Women. / Marriage: A Help Or A Hinderance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.