Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? (4400 Views)

I’ll Drop Fight Against Tinubu If Supreme Court Rules In His Favour – Atiku / Supreme Court Dismisses PDP’s Suit Challenging ‘Double Nomination’ Of Shettima / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by codedguy1(m): 11:39pm On May 24, 2023
imam07:
and u think Lagos state will be safe for u people dat moment? U people don't just think. U like doing things without thinking of d side effect on you. Same mistake u people committed in Biafra war. U don't know tinubu and Obidients case has gone beyond ordinary election. It has gotten to a state if two tribes hating each other's. So no judge will sit and rule against tinubu in this naija because they already know what it can cause. They reason more than u people

Why are some you people so daft to think that anyone whobsays something that doesn't favour tinubu must be Igbo?

Imagine the reettardded statement that" you think Lagos will be safe for you people that moment" what exactly is that supposes to mean? So if the judgement doesn't go your way you want to start killing people, hence you Biafra war reference. If an obidient says something stupid like this, you will be the first to shout to high heavens that they are intolerant.

If you see war a coward like you will commit suicide before a stray bullet will hit you.

You just come to a public forum to proudly exhibit your imbicility.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by olalekanba(m): 12:28am On May 25, 2023
Johans2023:
tinubu is a goner. Bayelsa issue has come to stay.
High court and appeal court can use adacadabra to deny justice but supreme will not try nonsense since they know that their judgement is final and can be referred to in subsequent cases.
Double nominations is double nominations, no matter how we see it.
Shetima was nominated twice for different offices.
Tinubu will never be president.

Bayelsa issue is different from this, the deputy governor was disqualified because he submitted a forged documen to inec.

https://sunnewsonline.com/breaking-news-supreme-court-sacks-lyon-bayelsa-gov-elect-for-presenting-running-mate-with-fake-qualification/

Also note
1. In 1998, Abubakar joined the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and later secured nomination for Governor of Adamawa State, winning the December 1998 governorship elections, but before he could be sworn in he accepted a position as the running mate to the PDP presidential candidate, former military head of state General Olusegun Obasanjo who went on to win the 1999 presidential election

2. Ahmad Ibrahim Lawan contested for the presidential election and re-contested to represent Yobe North Senatorial, which he won.

This also went all the way to the Supreme court

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/580227-just-in-supreme-court-declares-ahmad-lawan-as-apcs-yobe-north-senatorial-candidate.html

3. Godswill Akpabio, who is a senator-elect, awaiting inauguration, but contested the presidential election.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:39am On May 25, 2023
Na lie grin

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:41am On May 25, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:
Na lie grin
MONEY BUYS GOVT POSITION IN ANY PART HERE.UNTILL NAIJA HAS A JERRYROWLINGS TO STOP THE NONSENSE,THE QUATUS QUO GOES ON WITH IMPUNITY. angry
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Christian36: 4:56am On May 25, 2023
favor914:

Forever deceiving yourself since your Nnamdi Kanu & Ipob days, not surprised one bit.

Double nomination indeed.
Tribalism will kill some people. Face the matter and stop dragging tribalism to the issue. Beside, it was Atiku that brought up the case, why dragging Igbos to it?
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Deemas(m): 5:03am On May 25, 2023
seunmsg:

High court and appeal court already told PDP they are nothing but meddlesome busybody poke nosing into what does not concern them. They have no locus so what’s your argument?

They have no locus in a matter that concerns the electoral act and not APC constitution. The courts should continue their abracadabra, one day the people will get tired.

That was how one nuisance of a judge said Adeleke can no go lololo and buga won as the governor of osun state, that judge couldn't even hide is bias or is it the being discussed here where the appellate court said PDP is a busy body in the matter?
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Mohamid(m): 5:58am On May 25, 2023
Some people still believe that Jubril of Sudan still de Aso rock 🥌🥌🥌🥌🥌🥌 😂😆😆😂😂😆😂😆. Many of them are still in nairaland and they think they are the most smartest people on earth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by KanwuliaExtra: 6:04am On May 25, 2023
We should ask FFK and Keyamo. . . .or LIAR MOHAMMED. cheesy
They know it all ke!
Defenders of APCriminal ECONOMIC THIEVES AND POLITICAL THUGS!

Make mouth like 'go to court'.
Court don land na. . . evfry whia don dey shake! cheesy
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Globad(f): 6:33am On May 25, 2023
Newton2024:
Why did you say nothing is going to happen? Is Shetima not guilty of double nominations?

Isn't it funny that many people don't talk about the fact that the same case was struck out by the High court and Appeal Court?

The same thing will happen at the Supreme Court

Get ready for a Tinubu presidency

3 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 6:33am On May 25, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If you think judges will not dispense justice because there are afraid of Yoruba thugs? Are you people that daft? So Nigeria begins and ends with Lagos and Yoruba land,? You people have a monopoly over violence? Because other regions didn't retaliate during the last violence in Lagos and you idiots have begin to think you have a monopoly over madness
Sebi u can sit down in your face me and slap you room and begin to boast. Whether a juggle is afraid if chaos go happen or not. I am telling u again dat no judge will rule against tinubu at this stage. Hope you all remember all d rubbish you have been saying about him for long. As apc will not nominate his as their presidential candidate. He will not win till he won. He will not be swore in till it is glaring to u now dat he will be swore in. Now it is he will be removed from d sit after declaring him as d president. Are u people out of your mind? To hate someone doesn't me you should be foolish at d same time. There is nothing you and d Obidients can do any longer than to accept him as your president. As u wish that his reign will be worse so it will be worse for u during his govt.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 6:35am On May 25, 2023
codedguy1:

Why are some you people so daft to think that anyone whobsays something that doesn't favour tinubu must be Igbo?

Imagine the reettardded statement that" you think Lagos will be safe for you people that moment" what exactly is that supposes to mean? So if the judgement doesn't go your way you want to start killing people, hence you Biafra war reference. If an obidient says something stupid like this, you will be the first to shout to high heavens that they are intolerant.

If you see war a coward like you will commit suicide before a stray bullet will hit you.

You just come to a public forum to proudly exhibit your imbicility.
it is hard for an idiot like u to believe no juggle will sit and rule against tinubu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Christistruth03: 6:39am On May 25, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Like Master like Slave. grin Obidients and their love for self deception. Long before the elections. Every realist knew that the out come of the election would be, Tinubu first, Atiku second, Obi third. As simple as A,B,C. Lol so, 2 days to handing over and despite the judgement by the Appeal and High court some people still this unrealistic?!

Truth be told. Some people have a mental sickness that can't be cured except with Koboko. See as Nnamdi Kanu don humble.

Post Election loss delusion syndrome

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by favor914: 7:29am On May 25, 2023
Christian36:
Tribalism will kill some people. Face the matter and stop dragging tribalism to the issue. Beside, it was Atiku that brought up the case, why dragging Igbos to it?
What does that Nuisance Miscreant Nnamdi Kanu & his confused incoherent set of ipob sympathizers have to do with the industrious Igbo people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by favor914: 7:32am On May 25, 2023
imam07:
Sebi u can sit down in your face me and slap you room and begin to boast. Whether a juggle is afraid if chaos go happen or not.

I am telling u again dat no judge will rule against tinubu at this stage. Hope you all remember all d rubbish you have been saying about him for long. As apc will not nominate his as their presidential candidate.

He will not win till he won. He will not be swore in till it is glaring to u now dat he will be swore in. Now it is he will be removed from d sit after declaring him as d president. Are u people out of your mind?

To hate someone doesn't me you should be foolish at d same time.

There is nothing you and d Obidients can do any longer than to accept him as your president
. As u wish that his reign will be worse so it will be worse for u during his govt.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by soojar(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2023
iSense247:
The allegations of perjury, forgery and double nominations against Tinubu and his running mate seems to be a disqualifier too much for Tinubu's camp to defend. I'm yet to read it anywhere where APC is making an attempt to defend themselves against these serious allegation except for saying that matter is an intra-party affair. Is it only a member of APC who can charge Tinubu to court for contravening the constitution?

Should the Friday judgement be in favour of PDP, what will happen on May 29?

The appeal court has already ruled on it that it is an intra party affair that's why APC is not losing sleep over it because SC will most likely rule same

But if not, and SC says anyone can sue, then the case goes back to the high court it started from to be determined.

The SC in this judgement cannot validate or disqualify shetrima or Tinubu

We learn everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Popesuccess(m): 9:03am On May 25, 2023
iSense247:
The allegations of perjury, forgery and double nominations against Tinubu and his running mate seems to be a disqualifier too much for Tinubu's camp to defend. I'm yet to read it anywhere where APC is making an attempt to defend themselves against these serious allegation except for saying that matter is an intra-party affair. Is it only a member of APC who can charge Tinubu to court for contravening the constitution?

Atiku will be your president.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by hardbody: 9:29am On May 25, 2023
seunmsg:

Not going to happen but if it happens, Atiku will be sworn in as president.

Then Obi will sue Atiku. This is tongue in cheek response. I am even laughing out loud.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by wisdomkid: 10:12am On May 25, 2023
Nigeria is Nigeria. It would have caused a lot of tension if we are human and believe in the justice system.
It's just the TV's and shows where people are discussing it.

The common man and elite knows the outcome already. Sad that Nigeria can't grow and the poor man thinks supporting his tribesman will make them great.

How foolish the elites must think of the commons
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by kcnwaigbo: 10:20am On May 25, 2023
imam07:
Sebi u can sit down in your face me and slap you room and begin to boast. Whether a juggle is afraid if chaos go happen or not. I am telling u again dat no judge will rule against tinubu at this stage. Hope you all remember all d rubbish you have been saying about him for long. As apc will not nominate his as their presidential candidate. He will not win till he won. He will not be swore in till it is glaring to u now dat he will be swore in. Now it is he will be removed from d sit after declaring him as d president. Are u people out of your mind? To hate someone doesn't me you should be foolish at d same time. There is nothing you and d Obidients can do any longer than to accept him as your president. As u wish that his reign will be worse so it will be worse for u during his govt.
I don't care a about APC,LP or PDP but I am concerned with some Yorubas threatening other Nigerians living in Lagos on daily basis.

No section of the country has a monopoly over violence!!! We have lots of Yorubas as well staying in Onitsha,Aba,PH ,Kano, Kaduna etc!! No tribe is more important than another.

Every region equally have people that can forment ten times the kind of trouble MC Oluomo is capable of.!!! Enough with all these infantile threats.

The supreme court will rule either of the law or of their pockets!! They can't be influenced by threats of violence from Yoruba youths.No region has a monopoly over madness
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 12:18pm On May 25, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

I don't care a about APC,LP or PDP but I am concerned with some Yorubas threatening other Nigerians living in Lagos on daily basis.

No section of the country has a monopoly over violence!!! We have lots of Yorubas as well staying in Onitsha,Aba,PH ,Kano, Kaduna etc!! No tribe is more important than another.

Every region equally have people that can forment ten times the kind of trouble MC Oluomo is capable of.!!! Enough with all these infantile threats.

The supreme court will rule either of the law or of their pockets!! They can't be influenced by threats of violence from Yoruba youths.No region has a monopoly over madness
Wetin concern me if u are not Lp or apc. Who told u i be apc or pdp. We're u blind or u were deaf when they were doing what they will not others do on their land. Your stupid statement shows d side u are. Who is threatening who here. If u don't incert your finger in my mouth I will not bite u. If those u are supporting did not pass their boundaries, yorubas will not talk. Nobody has monopoly of abuse nah. Half of benefit of what they are getting on yoruba land can't be achieved on their land. And u came here spitting rubbish. This tinubu u all hate. 50% of yorubas no want him but your hidden agenda u people portrayed make d majority changed their mind. U better no quote me again

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by kcnwaigbo: 1:50pm On May 25, 2023
imam07:
Wetin concern me if u are not Lp or apc. Who told u i be apc or pdp. We're u blind or u were deaf when they were doing what they will not others do on their land. Your stupid statement shows d side u are. Who is threatening who here. If u don't incert your finger in my mouth I will not bite u. If those u are supporting did not pass their boundaries, yorubas will not talk. Nobody has monopoly of abuse nah. Half of benefit of what they are getting on yoruba land can't be achieved on their land. And u came here spitting rubbish. This tinubu u all hate. 50% of yorubas no want him but your hidden agenda u people portrayed make d majority changed their mind. U better no quote me again
If the supreme court sacks Tinubu tomorrow try any rubbish and see that no one has a monopoly over madness

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Raf4: 3:06pm On May 25, 2023
@op will then wakeup from his dreams
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by Christian36: 3:18pm On May 25, 2023
favor914:
What does that Nuisance Miscreant Nnamdi Kanu & his confused incoherent set of ipob sympathizers have to do with the industrious Igbo people of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?
Was that the matter we were discussing?

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by codedguy1(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2023
imam07:
it is hard for an idiot like u to believe no juggle will sit and rule against tinubu.

With this reply you just confirmed your high level of stupidity.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 4:09pm On May 25, 2023
codedguy1:

With this reply you just confirmed your high level of stupidity.
are u different from me? It means u are also stupid.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 4:11pm On May 25, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

If the supreme court sacks Tinubu tomorrow try any rubbish and see that no one has a monopoly over madness
So for your mind u think is possible. Be dreaming u hear. I will come back for u tomorrow. Let me remind u. U know tinubu is a GCFR now. I imagine a judge that will rule against him. Since morning I have been reading Obidients saying d judge will not favor them because of dis or that

1 Like

Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by kcnwaigbo: 8:24pm On May 25, 2023
imam07:
So for your mind u think is possible. Be dreaming u hear. I will come back for u tomorrow. Let me remind u. U know tinubu is a GCFR now. I imagine a judge that will rule against him. Since morning I have been reading Obidients saying d judge will not favor them because of dis or that
See the mentality of someone I am even wasting my time debating with.You are way too dumb!! What has GCFR got to do with the supreme court judgement tomorrow.
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by seborrhic: 8:39pm On May 25, 2023
iSense247:

You have created 2 threads with the same rubbish hypothetical question when commonsense should tell you that nothing like that would happen this Friday.
Even if the SC is to disqualify Tinubu,as someone with a functioning commonsense,you should know it definitely won't happen tomorrow.
Some of you open threads that just make you look like illiterates from the village! Disgraceful!!
Re: Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? by imam07: 8:41pm On May 25, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

See the mentality of someone I am even wasting my time debating with.You are way too dumb!! What has GCFR got to do with the supreme court judgement tomorrow.
I can see u are pained by what is happening. D hatred in your mind will eventually kill u. GCFR is an hand written on d wall to let u know you have failed. After tomorrow judgment, go hug transformer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hegelian Dialectics And Conspiracy / BOMBSHELL: Jonathan Is Repeating The Mistakes Of Gen Aguiyi Ironsi / Obasanjo's Reaction To Oba Akiolu Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.