Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) (3022 Views)

Enjoyment! Instagram Model Poses Naked On An Elephant's Back (Photos) / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by kyber(m): 2:46am On May 25, 2023
I can’t belive this elephant tried to tape the lady even though she was properly dressed

Elephants are quiet animals so I don’t understand what happened.

What do you think
Pictures below

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by kyber(m): 2:46am On May 25, 2023
More

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by kyber(m): 2:47am On May 25, 2023
The rest

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by woginid967: 2:52am On May 25, 2023
Oh i heard she died. The elephant 🐘 messed her up and she bleed and died there. The weight of the elephant crushed her hips too but she moaned heavily because its cockk tore through her and she died. sad
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by incandescentena: 4:19am On May 25, 2023
Lies. Women always form victims!

What about the idiat holding the camera?

4 Likes

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Alonso91(m): 4:21am On May 25, 2023
What is this fada lawd
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by ipobarecriminals: 4:28am On May 25, 2023
sad Kenya, Uganda. sad
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by livenija: 4:41am On May 25, 2023
kyber:
I can’t belive this elephant tried to tape the lady even though she was properly dressed

Elephants are quiet animals so I don’t understand what happened.

What do you think
Pictures below
u are a fool that's wat i think
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Sleekcode: 6:13am On May 25, 2023
woginid967:
Oh i heard she died. The elephant 🐘 messed her up and she bleed and died there. The weight of the elephant crushed her hips too but she moaned heavily because its cockk tore through her and she died. sad

She didn't die

You're a liar and you heard nothing

In the full video the elephant mom cautioned her kid and they left the lady

She was smiling all through

She got what she asked for

These are animals and their behavior are very unpredictable... what was she thinking going to play with it... she's lucky the elephant isn't carnivorous else she'd be launch

4 Likes

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by kyber(m): 6:31am On May 25, 2023
livenija:
u are a fool that's wat i think

😒
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by nicerod(m): 7:41am On May 25, 2023
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Acidosis(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2023
Oga o. Wetin carry her go there??
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Generalwoodz(m): 7:58am On May 25, 2023
woginid967:

Guy you're a liar!..

That's not the true story.

The girl said she needs a baby--... Then she walked over to the elephant for discussion.

What you're seeing in picture is an elephant doggy in motion. We humans have ours too.

You can see the joy plastered over her face as the elephant and his family gave their consent--to allow their offspring fuçk a human.

But one bad thing about elephant doggy is you must break a waist... She broke her waist right there. But the joy of having an elephant baby trumps the pain and reduces the strain.

Pls, check my signature

1 Like

Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Jozilinn: 1:31pm On May 25, 2023
woginid967:
you be werey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by HussenAdul: 2:30pm On May 25, 2023
Man in elephant's clothes
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by Gadafii: 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
Wen don Dey seduce elephants too, what this gender will not do for big gbola I don’t know

After Dem don sleep with dogs and horse tired, na elephant be next target now
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by lebron7(m): 5:35pm On May 25, 2023
woginid967:
Stop lying
Nothing happened
She was actually playing with the elephant and laughed it off
Ps I have watched the video

Edit.
Lmfao, I just realized you were trolling
Re: An Elephant Attacks Lady In An Unknown Location(graphics) by rex444(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2023
woginid967:
continue

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? / How Did Your Last Relationship End? / I Slept With My Best Friends Sis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.