Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? (3021 Views)

Why Guys Hardly Forgive Cheating? / Don't Feel Love Anymore / Attractive Women Don't Love Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by toujurs: 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
A female friend of mine, just called me and was crying bitterly, Screaming "all men are scum" into my ears like siren.

I had to caution her, if she was okay undecided, if she wasn't aware am a man as well.

She said her lover of over 4 years, dumped her for a 23 years old, and this my female friend is about clocking 30 this September.

She has been expecting a ring, but what she got was a hot breakfast, she never expected. She is heart broken and depressed.

I don't understand why the guy couldn't just tell her he wasn't interested anymore earlier, than leading her this long till 30.

She has been behaving weird since morning, like someone possessed.

Please what can I do, or where can I take her to. So she can forget this emotional and mental depression?

And for the guys, why do you do this to good women, if she was a dumb lazy gold digger, I won't have even been bothered, but this lady has been kind, has a good career and she is calm.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by taylor89(m): 4:45pm On May 28, 2023
kiss
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by GoodCane: 4:48pm On May 28, 2023
Damn!

Her time has expired. Men go for younger and fresher pussies. But a real niggar goes for a 1st grade virgin any day anytime twice on Sunday evening

29 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by layzie: 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
toujurs:
A female friend of mine, just called me and was crying bitterly, Screaming "all men are scum" into my ears like siren.

I had to caution her, if she was okay undecided, if she wasn't aware am a man as well.

She said her lover of over 4 years, dumped her for a 23 years old, and this my female friend is about clocking 30 this September.

She has been expecting a ring, but what she got was a hot breakfast, she never expected. She is heart broken and depressed.

I don't understand why the guy couldn't just tell her he wasn't interested anymore earlier, than leading her this long till 30.

She has been behaving weird since morning, like someone possessed.

Please what can I do, or where can I take her to. So she can forget this emotional and mental depression?

And for the guys, why do you do this to good women, if she was a dumb lazy gold digger, I won't have even been bothered, but this lady has been kind, has a good career and she is calm.

Just date her, u re a man. Y asking people dat don't know her, u do. Date her.

23 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Jennyclay(f): 4:52pm On May 28, 2023
toujurs:

I don’t know why you men are so heartless and wicked undecided. You men already know you won’t marry her yet you kept on wasting her time. And if she was seeing someone else, the guy would have called her all such of derogatory names.

Well, reason I don’t put all my eggs in one basket. I’m wiser now!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Creamypie(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2023
layzie:

Just date her, u re a man. Y asking people dat don't know her, u do. Date her.
grin grin grin grin no mind the complete simp

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by GoodCane: 4:59pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:
I don’t know why you men are so heartless and wicked undecided. You men already know you won’t marry her yet you kept on wasting her time. And if she was seeing someone else, the guy would have called her all such of derogatory names.

This is a thread for extremely sane individuals with high IQ, not a thread for oloshos

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by AsomStructures: 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
I don't know why ppl get overly depressed or sad over a breakup. Yes, i understand that it can be painful but sometimes i always tell ppl to try and see it as a blessing in disguise and most importantly an opportunity to meet and choose someone better.. She go dey alright las las cool

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
Let them have a taste of their medicine

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by marlow1962(m): 6:02pm On May 28, 2023
Awon lord of the ring expectant

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Olokobintin: 6:07pm On May 28, 2023
Let her know that she has found another man for herself. I like women that men have showed so much shege, especially women age are not on there side because they won't mind my small gbola.

Please if any of you on this forum have an ex you have showed shege or you know a lady around you that have been shown shege. Please connect me with her.

I love leftovers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by toujurs: 6:26pm On May 28, 2023
Creamypie:
grin grin grin grin no mind the complete simp
How am I a simp? undecided
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
toujurs:

Sigh.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by vincenteger: 6:42pm On May 28, 2023
To the guys
The last thing you should never do is to promise a woman marriage.
It doesn't end well.

To the ladies,
I don't really know what to tell you
But Sha I know that women always marry who is available not the ones they love.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nyascobar1414: 7:04pm On May 28, 2023
If you understand the nature of women, you will never love a woman!

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by capetownboyz(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2023
Always in a hurry to get married ..too bad she couldn’t hurry the bobo into marriage and baba wasn’t willing to settle due unforeseen economic consequences..hopefully tinubu encourages this men to settle down with this upgraded milf..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Fahvvy: 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
I see someone up there asking why the guy couldn't tell her he wasn't interested rather than lead her on undecided...

Well...
First of...
It is not certain who was leading who on undecided...

How are we sure that the girl wasn't the one leading him on until it was too late for her? undecided...

Who knows, the guy may have been her plan B & unfortunately for her, both plan A and B failed grin..

Secondly...
We all have got to come to the acceptance that not all relationships will end in marriage undecided...

So whether or not marriage was promised or you've dated for years, it's no guarantee that, that relationship will end in marriage undecided...

Accept this reality and move on!

Thirdly...
How are we sure that it wasn't something that the girl that made the guy back off? undecided...

I mean, do you expect a guy to see a glaring red flag and still jump inside? undecided...

So before we crucify the guy, let's think first undecided

And lemme address the ladies...
Understand that, All girls are date-able, but not all girls are marriageable undecided...

This is a reality you have to come to terms with undecided...

Men know EXACTLY what they want in a WIFE and if you're not it, THEY WILL DUMP YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE undecided...

So just because your boyfriend is putting up with your excesses and not complaining doesn't mean he is okay with it undecided...

He will most likely be silent, but he has already taken a decision that he'll never wife you up undecided...

So before you "give him small drama", understand that, that "small drama" could be the very reason why he'll dump you for someone else undecided..

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by nerdfrost(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

I've been studying the way you reply people and also create threads on this nairaland....you always sound very bitter and annoyed everytime like say them break your heart when you dey very young.....always abusing and insulting men like say no be man born you too.....nawaa oooo, the hate is too much even for a feminist sef angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Veezy4u(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2023
because she thinks all men are scum you n from your post here you think guys hardly fall in love lately chai.....sha there's difference between guys and men🙃
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by kelspinall(m): 8:26pm On May 28, 2023
KPELE
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by UncleHenrich(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2023
Love is more like a Lucid dream, you can never get enough no matter how hard you try

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 28, 2023
I need to investigate if there is a secret reward for the best fiction writer from Seun...
The tales I read on Nl these days ehn. All that creativity can not be for NOTHING grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nehyooh(m): 8:36pm On May 28, 2023
Fahvvy:
I see someone up there asking why the guy couldn't tell her he wasn't interested rather than lead her on undecided...

Well...
First of...
It is not certain who was leading who on undecided...

How are we sure that the girl wasn't the one leading him on until it was too late for her? undecided...

Who knows, the guy may have been her plan B & unfortunately for her, both plan A and B failed grin..

Secondly...
We all have got to come to the acceptance that not all relationships will end in marriage undecided...

So whether or not marriage was promised or you've dated for years, it's no guarantee that, that relationship will end in marriage undecided...

Accept this reality and move on!

Thirdly...
How are we sure that it wasn't something that the girl that made the guy back off? undecided...

I mean, do you expect a guy to see a glaring red flag and still jump inside? undecided...

So before we crucify the guy, let's think first undecided

And lemme address the ladies...
Understand that, All girls are date-able, but not all girls are marriageable undecided...

This is a reality you have to come to terms with undecided...

Men know EXACTLY what they want in a WIFE and if you're not it, THEY WILL DUMP YOU FOR SOMEONE ELSE undecided...

So just because your boyfriend is putting up with your excesses and not complaining doesn't mean he is okay with it undecided...

He will most likely be silent, but he has already taken a decision that he'll never wife you up undecided...

So before you "give him small drama", understand that, that "small drama" could be the very reason why he'll dump you for someone else undecided..
I really love these stuffs bro!

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by folake4u(f): 8:39pm On May 28, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
If you understand the nature of women, you will never love a woman!

Then love your fellow man!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nyascobar1414: 8:43pm On May 28, 2023
folake4u:

Then love your fellow man!
I like vvomen only when I'm Hot...
That is how it should be for all sane men!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
Many times when we lose something we value i bliv God is simply trying to seperate us frm it because he wants our attention. He wants to give us what he knws will be good 4 us. Tell that ur frnd that she's abt to meet the right guy 4 her. She may not even appreciate him at first but if she can look beyond the outward appearance of the guy she will smile in the end. I'm not a religious person. Everything i wrote is frm observation.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by toujurs: 8:48pm On May 28, 2023
Persephone1:
I need to investigate if there is a secret reward for the best fiction writer from Seun...
The tales I read on Nl these days ehn. All that creativity can not be for NOTHING grin
what's your point, that am lying? Kindly walk out of this thread.

Your bitterness. Is the reason, you have nothing, working in your life, No relationship. undecided not even a career undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by toujurs: 8:52pm On May 28, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Many times when we lose something we value i bliv God is simply trying to seperate us frm it because he wants our attention. He wants to give us what he knws will be good 4 us. Tell that ur frnd that she's abt to meet the right guy 4 her. She may not even appreciate him at first but if she can look beyond the outward appearance of the guy she will smile in the end. I'm not a religious person. Everything i wrote is frm observation.
Thank you for your opinion.
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2023
toujurs:
Thank you for your opinion.
Uwc
Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 28, 2023
toujurs:
what's your point, that am lying? Kindly walk out of this thread.

Your bitterness. Is the reason, you have nothing, working in your life, No relationship. undecided not even a career undecided
Why are you hyperventilating? Does the shoe fit?

Lol, again you mistake me for your sisters grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Diego35M: 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
Maybe she caused it herself for not being loyal enough

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Guys Hardly Fall In Love Anymore? by Samsunny99: 10:35pm On May 28, 2023
Pussy no dey sweet again
Guys dey on strike
But we go resume soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Guys Can Be Heartless.. / So In Love With A Nigerian Guy... / Why Do Some Men Do Maltreat Their Wives After Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.