Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,682 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation (5145 Views)

My Observation About The Black Community In A European University / Dubai Has Just Built The Largest Observation Wheel In The World. Super Awesome. / Seun And Lalasticala Are Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by samuelson06(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2023
Sebastine1994:
Oga seun this your new super mod who replaced lalastica is not doing a very good job with the front page.

First of all only 70 topic make it to front page before, but now they push anything to front page. Only yesterday alone 250 topic made it to front page. Which is a little too much and gives people little time to readjust before commenting on the new topic.

I think your last moderator guages the mood before pushing anything to front page, these replacement just want to meet a quota . You need a little study in human psychology to know when and what to push to front page.

Front page grabbing is no longer fun like before, there was a time when people scrambled to be first to comment. Watch how people are slowly losing interest in FTC. Because of the over supply, FTC comes with an adrenaline rush but not anymore,

My point is that your new moderators should learn to space news right and read the mood before posting anything, this is not Facebook news or Linda ikeji, this is Nairaland, we can get our news anywhere, but the fun is that Nairaland makes the news special

Even in the midnight they keep posting news, for who to comment?, Previously once it is 10pmoclock nothing comes to front page, but now this guy just post news even 3amoclock. 7am in the morning no update, then once it's 8:20 am he would start bombarding us with news.

By the way you didn't formally announce that lalastica is no longer a super mod, I understand no body is indespensible, my pain is that you did not let lala train his replacement before time.

I hope you do something about it. Supermod are not spirits, they should be formally introduced to the people, let's know they are flesh and blood like us and not some AI.

If you are not careful with your life, you'll end up on a sidewalk.

Look at the way you are analyzing someone's business as though it were yours. What's your business with how the owner of NL runs the forum? What's your business with the person that left? Is he crying to you?

Instead of focusing and working hard for your life, you are here talking about what's not your business in any way. Go ahead. Be more glued to the forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Octopusssy(f): 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
Acidosis:

He said he didn't want to do something and now you have exposed him. No confidentiality?
He just loves throwing his moderators under the bus. Zero sense in that his head

2 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Octopusssy(f): 9:06pm On May 25, 2023
Seun:
Lalasticlala is NlFpMod. For reasons best know to him, which I don't understand, he said he didn't want to post political topics with his account.
You want him to post political topics with his handle so that lunatics will trace him offline? And what happened to confidentiality??

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by exotique1fy(f): 9:22pm On May 25, 2023
My advice to you Seun is to delete this thread and give the op a lengthy ban for posting false information on Nairaland.
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Sebastine1994(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2023
exotique1fy:
My advice to you Seun is to delete this thread and give the op a lengthy ban for posting false information on Nairaland.

May the lord take control, no insult this month. May u live long my dear. I would not insult you,
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by iamyemiakins(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2023
Lalasticlala and Nlfpmod sef!

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by exotique1fy(f): 12:55am On May 26, 2023
Sebastine1994:

May the lord take control, no insult this month. May u live long my dear. I would not insult you,

Insult me? Are you kidding or something? You claimed to have spoken to lalasticlala and confirmed certain information from him, a claim which turned out to be false. You should be given a lengthy ban.

2 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Ogiame: 1:06am On May 26, 2023
exotique1fy:

Insult me? Are you kidding or something? You claimed to have spoken to lalasticlala and confirmed certain information from him, a claim which turned out to be false. You should be given a lengthy ban.
You are really dull.

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by exotique1fy(f): 1:15am On May 26, 2023
Ogiame:
You are really dull.

Abeg go sleep! cheesy
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by finallybusy: 6:52am On May 26, 2023
When this website ends (if things don't change ) I am sure it would be studied in business schools around the world
ROFL. Mscheew. How many Nigerians know of it to begin with talk less of all over the world? Fela is known the world over yet how many times have we heard of him been studied?

E dey like bad belle don ban unperturbedpota. I was enjoying the person’s write-ups. The truth stings like needles.
Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Unperturbedpota: 1:27pm On May 26, 2023
finallybusy:
ROFL. Mscheew. How many Nigerians know of it to begin with talk less of all over the world? Fela is known the world over yet how many times have we heard of him been studied?

E dey like bad belle don ban unperturbedpota. I was enjoying the person’s write-ups. The truth stings like needles.

Nah , I am still here .

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by finallybusy: 1:30pm On May 26, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

Nah , I am still here .
Thank God. Keep giving us undiluted truths regarding this trash heap of a platform. I’m fully behind you.

1 Like

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by Unperturbedpota: 1:41pm On May 26, 2023
finallybusy:
Thank God. Keep giving us undiluted truths regarding this trash heap of a platform. I’m fully behind you.

I only stated facts. If anything I posted is false it would have been exposed by now.

If Nairaland wants to grow the first thing is to remove seun's direct control over anything and let a CEO take over.

A CEO who has successfully managed a website before not a supermod like mynd44. But a neutral CEO whose day to day business is growing the user base, over see product upscaling and work with the ux and backend to overhaul the website

Then lastly manage the creation of a content plan

2 Likes

Re: Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation by God1000(m): 2:47am On Jan 31
Queenlovely:
This is the fact bro, God bless you, made a similar observation ever since
Lalasticlala is now nlfpmod

He's still very much around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Unizik Part-time But They Call It (c E P) / Nekede Admission List Out / Could You Believe This Was A WAEC Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.