Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale (34651 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Godwin4444: 8:36am On May 25, 2023
A
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by seborrhic: 8:36am On May 25, 2023
Pure, unadulterated rubbish!
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by tohewob: 8:37am On May 25, 2023
Lies from d gutter mouth
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Ibkhaleel001: 8:37am On May 25, 2023
The bitter truth

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by seguno2: 8:38am On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Nonsense thread

Truth is nonsense to people who love propaganda lies.
No surprise there.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by premierlead: 8:38am On May 25, 2023
Who Is Tawfiq Akinwale?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by CrazyGranddad(m): 8:38am On May 25, 2023
Nonsense thread as usual. As for Reno, politicians meet all the time, that doesn't make them enemies. They can meet, wine, dine and still be on the each end of the political spectrum.

Isn't Atiku Tinubu's friend?
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Freelancer2020(m): 8:39am On May 25, 2023
H.E. Soludo said it all, "it is what it is".

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by jerk: 8:39am On May 25, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients.. Mandate he will soon hand over to Obi.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by seguno2: 8:40am On May 25, 2023
premierlead:
Who Is Tawfiq Akinwale?

Are you having reading and/or comprehension problems?
The information is right there in the OP

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DadaHammed: 8:40am On May 25, 2023
Tawfiqudeen and his dirty ewedu muslim thiefnubuist propaganda. cheesy grin

These thiefnubhu buffoons are trying to elevate and deify their drug lord to a status of omnipotency.

How could thiefnubbu have funded PO when he was always lamenting about Peter Obi in all his campaigns, shouting 'Obi! Obi! Obi! everywhere.. grin
Obi was a huge evident headache for the thieving druggie, how could the druggie have funded his own headache? cheesy

Tawfiqudeen, try and buy a brain and also stop baiting Prof Pat Utomi to see how he react. Just like Obi he will not respond to your stupid allegation... grin

Only gullible illiterate thiefnubnu mugus agberoes and alaroye free newspaper readers at Mushin will believe this Iro nla kabiti.. grin

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by rayopt(m): 8:41am On May 25, 2023
Anyone that knows the relationship between Pat Utomi and Tinubu should know better. This is just an open secret. But, it is wat it is.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 8:41am On May 25, 2023
Mere allegations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by simfrost90210: 8:41am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

Ọmọ 🙄🙄 like you no dey sleep 4d matter..

But i stand with you, my brother.. #ObiDatti..

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Enemyofpeace: 8:42am On May 25, 2023
Yoruba 1-0 Igbo grin grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by 9jatriot(m): 8:42am On May 25, 2023
This info is sensational. However, even though I believe that Tinubu used Obi's emergence to his advantage, I do not believe he orchestrated it.

Haba, what of if Obi had now won? I believe that Obi was encouraged to make headway in the SE which ordinarily would have gone to whoever PDP presented, even if the person was Osama Bin Laden himself.

That is where I believe the permutation ends

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by infofta(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2023
Everyone wants to gain relevance.

Which state did Tinubu win to become President?
He didn't win Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Katsina, oil producing states of SS and SE. Who does he intend to preside over?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Enemyofpeace: 8:43am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
Guys, show me love with likes for my new DP
you just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by tesppidd: 8:43am On May 25, 2023
We should be more concerned about how Tinubu is getting all the monies to fund everything he is alleged to be funding.

But typically, the Nigerian black man is glorifying him for this

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by GoodbutBadguy: 8:44am On May 25, 2023
Reno once said this in one of his tweets, veteran politicians are good at using upcoming folks like Obi with or without them knowing wink , OBJ tried this with all SW AD governors in 2003 but it was only BAT that passed the test of time and they all lose their respective states. I knew that Obi was been used by Tinubu the day he stepped out of PDP. if he stayed in PDP and vice Atiku Jagaban would have bcm jagajaga and be retired to Paris forever shocked . Only kids will argue or those that lack political acumen will argue and deny this fact. Politics, relationship and business are like the game of chess cool

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Bhol28: 8:45am On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know about the funding part but what I know is that Peter Obi made Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

You are wasting your time if you are arguing it.
That's the reality the Zombies don't want to accept

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by 7arrows: 8:45am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

This guys must think obi is as stupid and foolish as them. They lack wisdom, the only thing they know is how to steal.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Daddyyin: 8:45am On May 25, 2023
Hahahaha Pitobi the pawn

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by CursedOsuPigs: 8:45am On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Nonsense thread

Truth hurts. If Obi had not contested, the East would have massively voted for Atiku and Tinubu would've lost woefully.

Tinubu no be una mate for politics abeg😀

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Angelfrost(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Sigh... Is this really necessary?!!

If it came down to Atiku vs Tinubu... Why on Earth would anyone pick an untested Dubai rogue over a celebrated albeit corrupt crook who delivered as governor in Lagos?!!

This narrative of Peter Obi being the cause of Atiku's failure is idiotic and lame!... When he ran alongside Atiku in 2019, many of you also blamed him for causing the Dubai thief to lose!

He left the party for him, yet una still dey blame am!

Let's us blame Peter Obi for causing the telling Schism with PDP between Governor Wike and Atiku... Abi that one didn't affect Atiku's campaign?!!

This unreasonable hate on Peter Obi is beyond comical! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DennisEche(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Only mumu will not know that Obi was used to bring back APC to power. Even Buhari didn't want the Candidate of Tinubu. Reason he made so many bad policies in the build up to the elections to discredit the party. Obi really helped Tinubu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DMerciful(m): 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Pest!
lapintoz:

O b i d I o t s. ! ! ! !

😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by AntiChristian: 8:46am On May 25, 2023
There's no need crying over spilt milk (especially if it's liquid milk).

grin

I remembered how Obi snubbed this LP Gov. Candidate in Ibadan when he visited to campaign!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by obembet(f): 8:46am On May 25, 2023
Every reasonable person know that Pat Utomi is Tinubu man

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Northern Elders To Jonathan - You Have Declared War On Northern Nigeria / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Thugs Disrupt Osun Crossover Party, Governor Oyetola Ferried To Safety

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.