Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale (34611 Views)

Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Lure Peter Obi To Labour Party From PDP - Reno Omokri / Aisha Yesufu Proposes Raising ₦100 Billion To Fund Peter Obi's Campaign / Peter Obi, Pat Utomi To Contest Labour Party Presidential Primary Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by CursedOsuPigs: 8:47am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

Yes, Obi is cumin 😀

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Bhol28: 8:47am On May 25, 2023
Grace matters in anything we strive to achieve in this life.Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out for Tinubu to emerge.That is Grace.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by VenumX: 8:47am On May 25, 2023
One thing I know for sure is that there are no divisions in politics. All just act up to deceive the masses.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Obiedun(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2023
Obi and his gullible followers are learning politics.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 8:48am On May 25, 2023
This is definition of:

AFTERTHOUGHT!!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Obiedun(m): 8:48am On May 25, 2023
VenumX:
One thing I know for sure is that there are no divisions in politics. All just act up to deceive the masses.
I want to believe you to some extent.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Allisgud: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
All this nonsense talk,obi won the election but was stolen and given to tinubu,that's what I know

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by DennisEche(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2023
001Lagos:
Nonsense thread
Read and stop saying trash. Obi was used. Prof Pat Utomi is getting a Federal Appointment under Tinubu

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Versal: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
All of you supporters of this drug lord has
drunk his sperm. Even if he is shitting on you,
you will still love him. Stockholm Syndrome
Tinubu will never smell
that office.
Mark it
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by PoliteActivist: 8:49am On May 25, 2023
Bhol28:
Grace matters in anything we strive to achieve in this life.Obi and Atiku cancelled each other out for Tinubu to emerge.That is Grace.

So why didn't Tinubu win massively, or win Lagos and Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51am On May 25, 2023
Pat Utomi never hid that he worked for APC. He even said he wrote APC manifesto but none of the APC bigheads ever read it.

On the other hand, he said the manifesto of Labour Party came from the head of Peter Obi. He was part of those that worked on the manifesto and Peter Obi reviewed every page.

Bola Tinubu can not be called a master strategist because Peter Obi beat him blue-black in Lagos and Abuja.

Tinubu did not see Peter Obi going to Labour Party and did not see Peter Obi becoming a monumental force.

Finito.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by THeUNIFIER: 8:52am On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know about the funding part but what I know is that Peter Obi made Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

You are wasting your time if you are arguing it.

Your assertion is debatable considering the ongoing court case of rigging and manipulation of results.
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by benedictuyi(m): 8:52am On May 25, 2023
infofta:
Everyone wants to gain relevance.

Which state did Tinubu win to become President?
He didn't win Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Katsina, oil producing states of SS and SE. Who does he intend to preside over?
If e too pain you go and write your own constitution

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Moneyyman: 8:52am On May 25, 2023
Lmao. Obi, a billionaire, collected "campaign funds" from Utomi?

grin

Nigerian politics sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Allisgud: 8:53am On May 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

A member of Lp is telling you reality and you’re here flipping. You can’t understand politics more than a politician..

You’ll still hear more, no worries.. wink

lamidi is also a pretending labour party member hope u see his behaviors,we have same moles in apc u will see their true colors when they finally did not get what they want

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by jaxxy(m): 8:54am On May 25, 2023
All these clowns talking rubbish Obidents funded themselves.

2ndly with all these nonsense assumptions Obi still won tinubu who was allegedly funding him to inorder to reduce atikus chances. LMAO
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Lukuluku69(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:
Without seizing the SS/SE traditional PDP votes from Atiku using Obi, it would have been difficult if not impossible for Tinubu to win, especially with the extreme disenchantment with the APC due to the hardship from the naira & fuel shortage crisis.

Without Elupee, PDP would have won the SE,SS,NE and a good chunk of the NC & SW.

The other side of this story is how Tinubu effectively deployed Kwankwaso to suck up the nearly 1 million votes that would have accrued to PDP in Kano without making a dent on the final result.

You don’t bring dice to a chess game

Very true bro. Very true.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Benwems(m): 8:55am On May 25, 2023
People are just talking rubbish. Many people in the SS and NC and SE would have voted tinubu because they didn’t want another Fulani ruling Nigeria. It’s not Obi that made tinubu win. It’s Mahmoud inec that made tinubu win period.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 8:56am On May 25, 2023
1. PETER OBI wanted to contest for Presidency under PDP and not become a vice president.

2. He immediately realized PDP will play money politics at the primaries with Nyesom Wike and Atiku the major actors in terms of spending Power.

3. PETER OBI join labour party with Pat Utomi a close pal to Tinubu and Obi stepping down.

4. Nigerians saw an incorruptible candidate with OBI and with his mantra of a New Nigeria and promise to reduce cost of governance, fix power problems by giving a near perfect data analysis quickly sold his candidacy to Nigerians home and abroad.

5. PETER OBI became a nightmare to APC and Tinubu and instead of fighting Atiku and PDP who have been the major opposition, they chased PETER OBI upandan.

6. Why will you cause problem for yourself by funding your Nemesis, who does that?

7. Except the Op wants to tell me that Tinubu funded Obi because it was easier to steal from PETER OBI and Labour party than Atiku.

8. I suspect some of PETER OBI'S score was changed to Tinubu's score, while others were reduced and the difference added to Tinubu's score. But because they were in a hurry, they forget to adjust FCT.

9. Nobody will deliberately pay for his own death. Tinubu did not fund PETER OBI'S campaign but Nigerians did.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Arabk25: 8:56am On May 25, 2023
People keep talking about obi obi what about atiku that cane secone or e get waiting I they miss here? Make unah clear me abeg

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Arabk25: 8:58am On May 25, 2023
People person way cone second they talk about person way come third omo something is really boiling?
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by richmond500: 8:59am On May 25, 2023
Emir8:
Mumu talk. Peter Obi has nothing to do with fraudulent Tinubu grin angry
It was obvious that Obi was used.
Everyone suspected it, I wonder why the Obidients didn't see it

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Sunshine34(m): 9:00am On May 25, 2023
Tinubu funded this, Tinubu funded that. Rubbish. Everybody just want to be relevant with cooked up lies
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by richmond500: 9:00am On May 25, 2023
Arabk25:
People keep talking about obi obi what about atiku that cane secone or e get waiting I they miss here? Make unah clear me abeg
Obidients has been making noise and it's obvious Obi will be at the centre.

Atiku was calm so there is no much interest to drag him

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by mrvitalis(m): 9:01am On May 25, 2023
QuotaSystems:
Without seizing the SS/SE traditional PDP votes from Atiku using Obi, it would have been difficult if not impossible for Tinubu to win, especially with the extreme disenchantment with the APC due to the hardship from the naira & fuel shortage crisis.

Without Elupee, PDP would have won the SE,SS,NE and a good chunk of the NC & SW.

The other side of this story is how Tinubu effectively deployed Kwankwaso to suck up the nearly 1 million votes that would have accrued to PDP in Kano without making a dent on the final result.

You don’t bring dice to a chess game.
If I think Igbos would have voted PDP after we were denied our turn then you certainly don't know Igbos at all ...we would have voted APGA if need be

The only way PDP would see votes from Igbos is if Igbo man is the candidate ...Infact APC has better chance in Igbo land than PDP

Once the Enugu mandate is returned .... PDP would have zero I mean zero governor in South east

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by richmond500: 9:02am On May 25, 2023
Moneyyman:
Lmao. Obi, a billionaire, collected "campaign funds" from Utomi?

grin

Nigerian politics sef
Obi couldn't have funded his campaign alone.
Even himself admitted to that and they began yo look for funding which Pat Utomi did for him

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 9:02am On May 25, 2023
DMerciful:
Nonsense propaganda!

First a mad man was causing nuisance in a plane shouting Obidient. APC propaganda.

Second, they created phamtom forgery charge against Abure....to no avail.

Third, they hacked Obi's call and doctored it about a religious war....imagine a private conversation.

Fourth..they went to Washington DC to accuse Obi of treason

Fifth, they brought Lamidi Apapa from nowhere to cause confusion ..it failed.

Sixth, they brought a kangaroo judgment from Kano sacking all LP elected officials in Kano and Abia...it failed woefully.

Seven they brought Calistus Okafor since Apapa has failed.

Calistus is not gaining traction so they wanna bring Tinubu funding.

These people know that Obi is coming!

Eight: they even sent minister of foreign affairs Enyeama to set Obi up in UK he refused... That one failed..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by richmond500: 9:03am On May 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

If I think Igbos would have voted PDP after we were denied our turn then you certainly don't know Igbos at all ...we would have voted APGA if need be

The only way PDP would see votes from Igbos is if Igbo man is the candidate ...Infact APC has better chance in Igbo land than PDP

Once the Enugu mandate is returned .... PDP would have zero I mean zero governor in South east
lolz, Igbos hate APC, they would have still voted PDP if Obi hadn't come.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 9:04am On May 25, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I don't know about the funding part but what I know is that Peter Obi made Tinubu the president of Nigeria.

You are wasting your time if you are arguing it.

If Inec conducted this election well and show the BVAS results..
May Obi never know peace with his family..

But if otherwise, your family will continue to see hell while alive for supporting evil..

Evil that men do live after them..

Bro say Amen if u agree
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by LagosG: 9:05am On May 25, 2023
Itohan22:
Guys, show me love with likes for my new DP
Low esteem much?
Re: Tinubu Used Pat Utomi To Fund Peter Obi’s Campaign - Tawfiq Akinwale by Nobody: 9:06am On May 25, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / First Lithium Processing Plant In Nigeria Under Construction In Kaduna. / Osinbajo And Obasanjo With Murtala Muhammed's Widow (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.