Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? (22615 Views)

Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video) / I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Losing 2 Children To Kidnappers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by kennosklint(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2023
Useless spendings

2 Likes

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by BigIyanga: 1:21pm On May 25, 2023
Invest in real estate once you start making money.
Dont do business/transactions wth frends and family.
Hire a professional to do your work/projects. Friends and family will cheat you.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by OgbeniOja1: 1:24pm On May 25, 2023
I hope u don't believe in Tinubu
easyfem:
Dont believe in politician , I believe in buari in 2015 and see the damage buari caused us ...
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by wunmi590(m): 1:26pm On May 25, 2023

Studying Microbiology, stupid course in Nigeria...

My children must study pharmacy or nursing

5 Likes

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by wunmi590(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2023
pyyxxaro:
Deceiving myself that Nigeria would get better 🤫

I've never for once deceived myself on this before..

Let's stop suger coating things, nigeria can never be better

7 Likes

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by BigDawsNet: 1:29pm On May 25, 2023
LordIsaac:

Honestly...the only essence of life, in my estimation, is to SINCERELY and completely live for Jesus. Nothing else matters.

We thank God it wasn't too late... I suffer oh
But moving closer to God has been a secret to my success

I really wanna help my kids follow the way of the Lord.. so they can hav a joyful live

9 Likes

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:29pm On May 25, 2023
Divoc19:
Marrying for the wrong reason and being too nice to people.
I realized life is a jungle late am still finding it hard to adjust
sorry what is the wrong reasons ?
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by N3TRAL: 1:29pm On May 25, 2023
DrAda:

Not quite where it should be with repect to global best practices but I am hopeful that it will get better.

You're welcome!

I admire your patience and politeness. Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2023
Patosky4U:
Not been patient to study my dream course (MBBS) instead I went on to study biochemistry in a country that do not value it

Lol this life is funny

Someone above you is regretting that he studied your dream course lol

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by LordIsaac(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2023
BigDawsNet:

We thank God it wasn't too late... I suffer oh
But moving closer to God has been a secret to my success

I really wanna help my kids follow the way of the Lord.. so they can hav a joyful live
I pray they understand early this true essence in Jesus' name.

2 Likes

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:33pm On May 25, 2023
Believing in one Nigeria and believe so much that Buhari will Change Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by DrAda(f): 1:34pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

You're welcome!

I admire your patience and politeness. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank you. Have a splendid day

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Kennyfancy(m): 1:37pm On May 25, 2023
Divoc19:
Marrying for the wrong reason and being too nice to people.
I realized life is a jungle late am still finding it hard to adjust
what was the wrong reason
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 25, 2023
OnyeFely:
As the last child, I grew up believing that my siblings will shape my future without me working hard to make a life for me. I depended on them. I learned my lesson at 40yrs+. I have repeatedly told my wife that my kids will start Learning skills from 10yrs. And I train them to be independent Minded in their early ages. They will never make the mistakes I made.

Last borns always feel their elder ones owe them lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by DrAda(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2023
GreatVocalist:

Hello ma'am.

Sorry to veer off the subject. Please can I converse briefly with you on one of your threads, in order not to detail this one?

Sure. Feel free to pick one
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 25, 2023
dokyOloye:

Why are doctors running away from Nigeria?

Because of money and better working environment which hospitals in Nigeria can not provide

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by denko(m): 1:43pm On May 25, 2023
Where some people succeed some may not it is destiny.
finallybusy:
When I create such topic, it never makes front page. Useless forum.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by BigDawsNet: 1:44pm On May 25, 2023
LordIsaac:

I pray they understand early this true essence in Jesus' name.

Amen

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by MN07: 1:49pm On May 25, 2023
easyfem:
Dont believe in politician , I believe in buari in 2015 and see the damage buari caused us ...

Ntorr!!!!
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by gost: 1:52pm On May 25, 2023
Marry the person that is not your wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by hotplate: 1:58pm On May 25, 2023
Patosky4U:
Not been patient to study my dream course (MBBS) instead I went on to study biochemistry in a country that do not value it
Metabolite as i see this post i just laff... Hand dey really meet many Biochemist, i pray God should come through soon for me .. 6yrs after school still no Job..

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by tydi(m): 1:58pm On May 25, 2023
TUTU147:
No 1, joining cult in the school
No 2, depending on government job
No 3,Not learning any handwork

Hey man!
And how are you coping now??
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by fyzaila: 1:59pm On May 25, 2023
Barims:

Learning skill is not good? Could you please elaborate further....

Its goodness cannot be overemphasised.
My parent didn't encourage us to learn any skills even cooking sef i had to learn on my own. I won't want my children to be skillless growing up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by BigIyanga: 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
gost:
Marry the person that is not your wife.
How did u marry someone who is not your wife??
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by bamdexfarms(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
Postinor:
is it that it is not valued in Nigeria, because most people usually say it does not matter

No, it is not valued in Nigeria except for few that studied engineering or IT courses. Also, only few countries in the world recognize HND or even equate it to BSc. Here in Germany, it is seen as a craftsmanship or apprentice qualification and can only be used to gain admission into a Bachelors degree program. Bsc is Bsc worldwide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by Drclassic(m): 2:00pm On May 25, 2023
Patosky4U:
Exactly like me. I refuse to study mbbs because of the time I will spend in University. I foolishly went for biochemistry. Now I am regretting.

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by tydi(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2023
Iseoluwani:

Me too. M forced to do transportation

What is bad in transportation.?
That's what I want to do. My father did same.
Can I be getting any help from you?
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by PDJT: 2:09pm On May 25, 2023
-Not being a gold-digger. Does that count?
Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by superlanny(m): 2:12pm On May 25, 2023
I prefer my style of writing, fortunately both sentences are correct.
sonature1:

Next time, you should avoid the emboldened when making your sentence. It makes your grammatical syntax awkward.

Edited: Sometimes, these mistakes shape us to become better people.

1 Like

Re: What Mistakes Did You Make And You Don't Want Your Children To Make? by samuelpeters(m): 2:20pm On May 25, 2023
NBAjunior:

What skill would you advise someone to learn?
Tech skill is very much okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Boy Becomes Child Beggar’s Friend In Calabar; Wants Him In School / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? / A Bitter True Story Of My Child's Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.