Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) (59314 Views)

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Actionbitters(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2023
Bricklayers will build it.
Na only God fit build am bro... All our leaders are corrupt
God1000:
Has Nigeria become a godforsaken land and cesspit?

Who will build this country if we all run away?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by youngrichnigga: 6:01pm On May 25, 2023
Did he resign in the appropriate way or not.....if not, he should be extradited to come and complete his service (a lady that put in her resignation has not been allowed to exit since last year).......... undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Bridget95(f): 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:

Omorr
go and stay in benue and Southern kaduna
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by christianjoy(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
grin grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by forerunner022(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2023
Mugu is written all over his face. Ekpa!

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Mrfixiit: 6:03pm On May 25, 2023
Hellonearth:
I talk am and he is a head slammer join
I have always known that Yoruba Muslims are the major problem of this country. Talk of dividing this shit hole and they will start begging for unity

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Blaze14k: 6:03pm On May 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Obidients always cause problems and choas anywhere they are.... They are called Nzogbu Nzogbu headless mob for a reason...

The guy is among the gullible woke YorΓΉbΓ‘ that is supporting the failed Obituary Giringory that is looking for his lost manhood while his wife is collecting another person manhood in his absence grin grin grin

Peter Obi go UK, he was disgraced, deported and defeated.... He will never step to UK in his life again..

Obidients UK don spoil Nigerian chances in going to UK

1.....2......3.......Attack!!!!!

Ok so it no longer igbos.. its now obidients. You guys are so stupid to the point you shoot urself in the foot without knowing

5 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by DenreleDave(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2023
Blaze14k:

Ok so it no longer igbos.. its now obidients

Igb Ip0b obidients are Same thing

Soludo has given them the best name

3 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Blaze14k: 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
DenreleDave:

Igb Ip0b obidients are Same thing

Soludo has given them the best name

Are sure you know that guy is yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by 00FFT00(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Picture of Emdee Tiamiyu as a police officer before he left for the UK through the study/dependant route in September last year.

Emdee Tiamiyu, is the Nigerian Youtuber that granted the BBC, an interview about Nigerian students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsqNJQ7JG4s/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He later apologised for the BBC interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YXT5ke770

Why all the stupid people too dey get black patch for their forehead like dat useless Adamu Garba?.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Kaido: 6:06pm On May 25, 2023
Look at his forehead. Smh
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by riverbird: 6:06pm On May 25, 2023
This people have betrayal embedded in Thier DNA cheesy, if you quote me thunder will fire your entire generation grin

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by ufotunang: 6:07pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

..abi..that is why the government have to make this country to be good and better... provide good goverance...so that the economy can be good and better and reduce poverty hunger hardship unemployment inflation. create jobs for the youths and nigerians...so that nigerians will not Japa to other foreign countries

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
Bloody traitor

listened to this guy's interview

This guy is evil

What did he say please?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2023
post=123364079]Can some idiots leave this guy alone please?
KInd of funny to see how people are blaming a country's migration policy on one single individual.
UK don't need a single Nigerian to tell them what to do.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
Stay blessed.

Stay blessed too
You've said it all.[/quote]

He bought the blames with cost of AFFORDABLE DATA PLAN IN UK.

Event hours, the decision was long due done [I must tell u, it was because of king's coronation and other events made them postponed it till yesterday ( that was why the topic was served to him to bite on), The guy was a victim of circumstance, everyone in uk had idea it was deliberated on in parliament house long before now.

"The song by Akin- Put the BLAME on Me"
Someone needed to be blamed

[quote author=
:
Quote : What's all these? As if the UK Government is oblivious to it.
The UK already has the statistics.
Nigerians aren't even the most populous migrants in UK.
Indians and Pakistanis are doing this more than Nigerians and the UK Government knows it.

Addendum :
The guy could have just held his opinion with tact and moved on, since the UK Government had already decided on the issue
We Rise.

You are right.
You have a good point here

@Bolded; we not upto half , I tell you, indian, Bangladeshis, paki are much more than half of immigrants, followed by EU country people, Nigeria n African has lil but that space get Echo [ na why 9ja Noise too much shocked]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by hadjipapiey(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
Tiamiyyu
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Abbeytoy(m): 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Nigerians don't want anyone to say the truth, especially when it affects them but they want a better country/leaders.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by JohnBullMySon: 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
Y'all should let this guy be. He wasn't even lying
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by chatinent: 6:08pm On May 25, 2023
It's ok to disagree but not not cyberbully him naw
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Mindlog: 6:10pm On May 25, 2023
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin

Obidients always cause problems and choas anywhere they are.... They are called Nzogbu Nzogbu headless mob for a reason...

The guy is among the gullible woke YorΓΉbΓ‘ that is supporting the failed Obituary Giringory that is looking for his lost manhood while his wife is collecting another person manhood in his absence grin grin grin

Peter Obi go UK, he was disgraced, deported and defeated.... He will never step to UK in his life again..

Obidients UK don spoil Nigerian chances in going to UK

1.....2......3.......Attack!!!!!

As a good son of a thousand fathers, talk to your mother to stop collecting from every Dick and Harry as it is high time she retires as you are old enough to provide for her as against her having to continually be on her back in order to feed you.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by wildikeman(m): 6:12pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Nigeria is good. But, Nigerians are bad people. Thats why its good to leave everyone and run from them
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by DenreleDave(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2023
Mindlog:

As a good son of a thousand fathers, talk to my mother to stop collecting from every Dick and Harry as it is high time she retires as I am old enough to provide for her as against her having to continually be on her back in order to feed me.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Season of tears..

Happy tearsgiving grin grin grin grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Sultty(m): 6:13pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Nigerians, I pray for the enablement for my incoming darling daddy angry asiwaju bat for this herculean task

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by 001Lagos: 6:14pm On May 25, 2023
See the black dot on his forehead

No wonder
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:15pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including the some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

As you see me, I will never japa, except for further studies and holidays.

Stop going to other countries to enjoy what they spent decades to build.

Stay at home, vote for good leaders and support governance.

Your own opinion. May it be for you as u wish. I know a guy who left his wife and child in Turkey saying he believes in Nigeria. He is a YouTuber. He was murderred by kidnappers in the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) / South Africa denies Nigeria visa-free status, grants Ghana - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.