Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) (59298 Views)

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by LordEclipse: 6:47pm On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Picture of Emdee Tiamiyu as a police officer before he left for the UK through the study/dependant route in September last year.

Emdee Tiamiyu, is the Nigerian Youtuber that granted the BBC, an interview about Nigerian students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsqNJQ7JG4s/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He later apologised for the BBC interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YXT5ke770
This tribe and betrayal just be like chibuzor and spare parts.. You no fit separate them
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Blaze14k: 6:49pm On May 25, 2023
Babathanks:

Is not a Yoruba 😉. Even if is a Yoruba we donated him to you igbos already, now is an Igbo man

I never knew yorubas are so tribalistic they can deny there own. You guys are worse than igbos u play bitter politics
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by FuckTheMod: 6:51pm On May 25, 2023
Hellonearth:
I talk am and he is a head slammer join
Surprisingly, he is a xtain TERRORIST.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Tonnierichy(m): 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Has Nigeria become a godforsaken land and cesspit?

Who will build this country if we all run away?
The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including the some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

As you see me, I will never japa, except for further studies and holidays.

Stop going to other countries to enjoy what they spent decades to build.

Stay at home, vote for good leaders and support governance.

I respect the people living in Nigeria more than the so-called abroad
Word.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by diogo23: 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
You have to be extremely stupid to think that seasoned British diplomats, economists, technocrats, parliamentarians and politicians with gray hairs took a major diplomatic and political decision to initiate an important national policy because of the interview granted by a young YouTuber from a third world country- Nigeria.

You're even dumber when you genuinely believe that the UK (with spies and secret agents in difficult places like Aso Rock) had no idea of the loopholes in its visa and migration policies.

For every UK visa loophole Nigerians have taken advantage of, Indians and Chinese have taken advantage of 100.
We all know that but he shouldn't have say all those things because him too follow that route to UK
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Oceanjagaban: 6:52pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including the some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

Just because you don't have the chance to travel out abi
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by bewla(m): 6:53pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The only thing that will make me leave is to go and die then my body flow back to RIP here
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by LZAA: 6:54pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
You have to be extremely stupid to think that seasoned British diplomats, economists, technocrats, parliamentarians and politicians with gray hairs took a major diplomatic and political decision to initiate an important national policy because of the interview granted by a young YouTuber from a third world country- Nigeria.

You're even dumber when you genuinely believe that the UK (with spies and secret agents in difficult places like Aso Rock) had no idea of the loopholes in its visa and migration policies.

For every UK visa loophole Nigerians have taken advantage of, Indians and Chinese have taken advantage of 100.
Lol
Na u no wise
That documentary pushed a narrative to the BREXIT folks who voted to leave the EU
Smh
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by starstaz(m): 6:59pm On May 25, 2023
From another perspectives, the home secretary is a mixed race ( British Asians) , so also their premier. I believe in their attempt to prove their loyalty to the state and to be accepted in their political leadership struggles and survival; they have to doubled their effort in making a high level decisions like this ( that will not attract effusion of racism smirks) unlike a full British - that will have to do role play and scenarios of the aftermath of this new policy .

Similar things happen to Obama in WH and US policy towards Africa became harsh and spiteful. All these are done to prove their loyalty to the state .

*** PM Sunak.

HS: Braverman.

update

i learnt over 3k asylum seekers will be pushed out monthly in the UK and deposited in Kigali or God knows where country. This is the most difficult time for non British people at the moment in that space. Albeit, this policy document has been in the mill for a decades and none of the so called pure British PM have the temerity or political cloud and bravery to implement it. it reaches Sunak, the man wants to claim he is effervescently more British than King Charles, himself.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Nyanabo(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2023
He is a head slammer sef. I'm not surprised any more
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by ndidibabe(f): 7:01pm On May 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Picture of Emdee Tiamiyu as a police officer before he left for the UK through the study/dependant route in September last year.

Emdee Tiamiyu, is the Nigerian Youtuber that granted the BBC, an interview about Nigerian students.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsqNJQ7JG4s/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He later apologised for the BBC interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0YXT5ke770
This guy talks too much. Still apologising for nothing. Does he think he was the reason for the UKVI restriction on student dependant visa?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Mindlog: 7:01pm On May 25, 2023
[quote author=DenreleDave post=123364671][/quote]

You are welcome.😂😂😂
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by PAWG(m): 7:02pm On May 25, 2023
Person talk true una def beef am grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Basic123: 7:03pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Yet you think David hundeyin rants and Chinamanda letter will force biden not to recognize president Tinubu as fellow president
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by hush15: 7:08pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Bro, I won't lie to you. This land, we meet here and here we go leave am go. This country is not ready to do anything right. Majority of its people are not ready for anything right or do the right things. In this present generation, seeking change in Nigeria is like seeking for a needle in an haystack. Nigeria can't change with its crop of citizens today, none the less, I have not given up however, I would rather watch from afar till it is ready for real growth and development.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
see face like bonga fish
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by EngGandalf: 7:10pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Who your respect help.... Take your respect along with you to the grave... It doesn't help any single human... Rubbish talk....Evething you complain of, happens in every country in the world. Poor Education? Flood? Voter intimidation? Expensive healthcare? Riots? Political instability? E dey happen everywhere in the world...some countries are just better than the other...
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Trojan8(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

This does not mean that he's not a fool for granting that interview. No British would say such thrash about his people on a global scale the way he did.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by fawaz050(m): 7:18pm On May 25, 2023
Evilspirit666:
Yoruba Muslims are demons.That is why the northern Muslims called them "infidels"
It's rare to see a northern Muslims worshipping in a mosque where the Yoruba Muslim is the head or imam.

Your moniker says it all.

Continue
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by miketayo(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

No one is saying they are not aware, but they needed an excuse to dwell on it, and he fell for the trap brilliantly.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by IamAsiri: 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
post=123364145:
Quote : What's all these? As if the UK Government is oblivious to it.
The UK already has the statistics.
Nigerians aren't even the most populous migrants in UK.
Indians and Pakistanis are doing this more than Nigerians and the UK Government knows it.

Addendum :
The guy could have just held his opinion with tact and moved on, since the UK Government had already decided on the issue
We Rise.

You are right.
You have a good point here

The UK government was of course looking for who else to blame to justify the decision they already made instead of owning up to their decision with their full chest. It was unfortunate that the guy did not bridle his tongue and allowed the "video fixers" to "fix" and use him.

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by vickydevoka(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:

Have you asked yourself this question. with all the know , why did the interview this guy ? Uk people are not fool , they want to have substantial evidence before implementing stringent rules
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by vickydevoka(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2023
IamAsiri:

The UK government was of course looking for who else to blame to justify the decision they already made instead of owning up to their decision with their full chest. It was unfortunate that the guy did not bridle his tongue and allowed the "video fixers" to "fix" and use him.
Exactly
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Teenaira: 7:28pm On May 25, 2023
manchyme:
Make una free this guy now

My brother, I don't know what else they want from this guy. Even with the open apology some people are still calling for his head with all their energy.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

You need to reset your thinking, I have people here in Canada who have migrated here from better countries like South Korea and European countries. I have fiends from Japan.

You have to be qualified before you can Japa and people migrate for different reasons.

That you are not qualified to migrate does not mean other cant.

Shove your respect down your rectum as its not needed!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by OChimex: 7:41pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

“You respect the people living in Nigeria more thank one’s living abroad.”
And the people living in Nigeria says “we respect the people living abroad and disrespect you living in Nigeria”
If you doubt, one day try dey close a friend whose friend wey dey abroad just landed for Naija. Him go dey sing am like music, “I wan go see my guy way enter from America” my guy from America this and that.

😂
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by PeterObi4Presid: 7:44pm On May 25, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Leaving a whole police extortion work to go dey wash plate abroad.

One day you go still come back and nemesis will smile back at you. That police you failed to do your part in changing when you're in their system will show you how well they have advanced in their torture, extortion and intimidation skills.
Suffer no dey tire u?
Abi won shepe fun e ni?
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Elev82014: 7:55pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

That was a rhetorical question. If you should ask such a question, then one might think you're living on another planet. A blind person like Steve Wonder could see that Nigeria is a barren and God-forsaken land!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by theophorus(m): 7:58pm On May 25, 2023
Celepope:
This guy’s action isn’t different from what we’re always scared of in the US from his people. Treacherous, lousy and anyhow talks. Most of the things we use to code to ourselves as Nigerians here in America, these guys have gone behind us to snitch on the meanings to other nationalities. Their matter tire me.This may sound tribalistic but I’m speaking fact which can be buttressed by others here in diaspora.

All the Code wen una dey take SCAM Nationalities Right?

No worry, Continue to dey do SCAM ooo, hand go soon touch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.