Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) (59329 Views)

Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by omoluka: 7:59pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:
Has Nigeria become a godforsaken land and cesspit?

Who will build this country if we all run away?
The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including the some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

As you see me, I will never japa, except for further studies and holidays.

Stop going to other countries to enjoy what they spent decades to build.

Stay at home, vote for good leaders and support governance.

I respect the people living in Nigeria more than the so-called abroad
YOLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:01pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including the some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

I am sure you must be smirking within yourself when you type the bolded. Like what happened recently is a joke to you? Many Nigerians wants to stay and build the country but the "monstrous" hands are not allowing the country to breath and when you try stand up to them they will play a dangerous tribal card that will attempt to conflagrate the country. Just tell me what you want the helpless citizens to do. We are not ready yet let everyone keep running maybe till the ones that ran abroad start getting the brunt of all the happening back home maybe at that point we can get succour but as it is now no one is gonna die for countrymen that are not ready to be rescued.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by mbaise1000: 8:10pm On May 25, 2023
post=123364079:
Can some idiots leave this guy alone please?
KInd of funny to see how people are blaming a country's migration policy on one single individual.
UK don't need a single Nigerian to tell them what to do.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable people like you on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.
Stay blessed.

Stay blessed too
You've said it all.

It's even the tribalistic swines that have made it a tribal war that make all the scenarios worse.
Bunch of lowlives

Exactly Our point šŸ‘‰
END OF THREAD!!!

I until you, I haven't heard any tribe on this thread and if it were the other way round, that's where it would have started, now don't start that tribal nonsense here, we are not fools, you want to start trolling IGBOS as usual because you are possibly those who think they only argument they can make and win is to drop IGBO name or IPOB
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by yusuf0876(m): 8:22pm On May 25, 2023
Angelfrost:
Y'all should not stalk and bully this young man into suicide o!

He gave his opinions on issues... He didn't ask the UK government to do whatever they did!

Besides, UK had been working towards that ban long before the clown opened his mouth!

His opinions or comments are his entitlement. Even if he hadn't said anything, the government would have still done what they did!

We should tell ourselves the truth... UK population is getting out of hand due to unchecked immigration by people smuggling in their villages under the guise of schooling... It was always gonna come down to this!

Lucky for those who already scaled through before this action!
we behind in Nigeria are lucky as well, there's no big deal about BN abroad
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Dancebreaker: 8:32pm On May 25, 2023
The guy's interview had no impact really except bad PR.

UK authorities already knew. Worry more about what are revealed behind the scenes, not what the diarrhoea mouth guy said openly.

1 Like

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

Sorry but there is nothing you can do to help Nigeria. What can you do as ordinary citizen?
Protest? Military is waiting for you.
Vote? Irregularities are eyeing your vote.

The only people that can help the country are those in power. If they do the right thing, ordinary citizens will follow.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by newoffer: 8:39pm On May 25, 2023
When a man looks like a boy because his heights is in the range of 4.3ft tall. Those grade are terrible being.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Segzy19: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
Abeg free this guy joor.

He is not the cause of your misfortunes....

He has said what he said... He has a right to his opinions.

Go and rest and improve your lives
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by koolaid87: 9:08pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

Good governance kee you there.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Popeonah(m): 9:09pm On May 25, 2023
MrAgbako:
go line up.if in the next 70 years u still dey e fit reach ur turn
Na so e dey start, I will surely be in the list soon
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by MrAgbako: 9:14pm On May 25, 2023
Popeonah:

Na so e dey start, I will surely be in the list soon
naso
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Bigseven(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2023
So the idiot na olokpa! No wonder
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by 9jaRealist: 9:55pm On May 25, 2023
>
Reality is Nigerians have little or NO moral compassā€¦

The same folks condemning this Tiamiyu dude for telling the TRUTHā€¦.
Will turn around to condemn young footballers who lie about their ages to ā€œhelpā€ their families!

>
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Elliotg: 10:02pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
You have to be extremely stupid to think that seasoned British diplomats, economists, technocrats, parliamentarians and politicians with gray hairs took a major diplomatic and political decision to initiate an important national policy because of the interview granted by a young YouTuber from a third world country- Nigeria.

You're even dumber when you genuinely believe that the UK (with spies and secret agents in difficult places like Aso Rock) had no idea of the loopholes in its visa and migration policies.

For every UK visa loophole Nigerians have taken advantage of, Indians and Chinese have taken advantage of 100.
You are even a bigger fool for thinking that the otherwise is not possible. Do you understand the impact of Osama bin ladin's actions across the world? It affected the whole world's security structures against terrorists' attacks. So, don't underestimate the impact of what that young man did. That's some strong alibi for the UK to act.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by enemyofprogress: 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
God1000:

The dream of almost every nigerian today is to leave this country including some rich people, some will even sell all their property and borrow money join.

which country? Is Nigeria a country? Come Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya, Iraq, Ukraine or ever Togo and see what they call country. Nigeria is not a country but a jungle meant for animals like Buhari and co
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by 7arrows: 10:59pm On May 25, 2023
N3TRAL:
You have to be extremely stupid to think that seasoned British diplomats, economists, technocrats, parliamentarians and politicians with gray hairs took a major diplomatic and political decision to initiate an important national policy because of the interview granted by a young YouTuber from a third world country- Nigeria.

You're even dumber when you genuinely believe that the UK (with spies and secret agents in difficult places like Aso Rock) had no idea of the loopholes in its visa and migration policies.

For every UK visa loophole Nigerians have taken advantage of, Indians and Chinese have taken advantage of 100.

Very true bro.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Brownshoe: 12:00am On May 26, 2023
I will, am not running away but ah! They gave international passport on Friday o, I guess I will return it,
God1000:

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Olat4421: 12:24am On May 26, 2023
Babathanks:

Is not a Yoruba šŸ˜‰. Even if is a Yoruba we donated him to you igbos already, now is an Igbo man
grin grin grin
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Encyclopedia1: 1:02am On May 26, 2023
Hellonearth:
I talk am and he is a head slammer join

And u be hand slammer Abi. Ozuooo
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Alpharey: 3:33am On May 26, 2023
God1000:

Did I hear you say VOTE FOR GOOD LEADERS. My brother abi sister forget story. It is only the power holders in Nigeria that decides who rule NIGERIA and it is based on their interest. Thank you
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Alpharey: 3:35am On May 26, 2023
Just look at his cone head. May Eliza slap you there.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Alpharey: 3:42am On May 26, 2023
Celepope:
This guyā€™s action isnā€™t different from what weā€™re always scared of in the US from his people. Treacherous, lousy and anyhow talks. Most of the things we use to code to ourselves as Nigerians here in America, these guys have gone behind us to snitch on the meanings to other nationalities. Their matter tire me.This may sound tribalistic but Iā€™m speaking fact which can be buttressed by others here in diaspora.

Oga Cele I hail oo
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Dmama1991: 5:37am On May 26, 2023
I always talk about this oduduwa terriost peaple aka children from felling aka children from sadwest...tueh
Ritualist nah dem
Betrayal nah dem
Skull mining nah dem
Yahoo nah dem
See how one of them have disgraced the whole country , u fear who no fear this children from sadwest , tueeeh
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Father4all: 6:19am On May 26, 2023
Yoruba people are mostly betrayals. It runs in their blood
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Galadimabawa: 6:57am On May 26, 2023
I doubt if that is Nigeria police uniform, probably one of those security company.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Agugbadin: 6:57am On May 26, 2023
Correct guy.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Chyma231(m): 7:01am On May 26, 2023
Yoruba demon !!!!! Ndi ofe nmanu!!!! Them and betrayal na 5&6
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by sniperr007(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2023
djslimprick:
Bastard child.......
He said the truth.

They were already stats showing the surge and UK government already had this in mind before.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by isabi2lof: 9:34am On May 26, 2023
At +40 he supposed don get sense by now. Old papa youngie.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by aspabay(m): 9:50am On May 26, 2023
Police no dey keep that kind bears.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Chibuezem(m): 11:03am On May 26, 2023
God1000:

keep quiet jare, Nigeria that has destroyed the lives of bright intellectuals with presidents who only enrich their tribes. Until Nigeria changes people will continue to japa.
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Chibuezem(m): 11:04am On May 26, 2023
N3TRAL:

so that should give him the audacity to openly speak about it abi....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See What Lagos Residents Face Everyday And Pretend All Is Well (pics) / Drunk Driver Kills Nigerian Man 6 Weeks After Arriving In The US (photos) / Newly Completed Aba Township Flyover Decorated With Art Work (Pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.