Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) (60535 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu Has Been Deported From The UK Back To Nigeria? / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Electorate: 11:41am On May 26, 2023
Hellonearth:
I talk am and he is a head slammer join

Both you and all that liked your comment are retarded, you shouldn't be living in the midst of civilized people. Shallow thinking idiots.

Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Cheryphb: 12:37pm On May 26, 2023
Because he put on clothes that looked like police uniform does not make him a police officer. Where is his 'Name Tag', 'Force No.'. Without these, you can't call him a police man
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Goldbw122(m): 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
I see
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by IDid4527(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2023
[quote author=God1000 post=123353676]Has Nigeria become a godforsaken land and cesspit?

Just dey play you hear, mtcheww..
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by Celepope: 7:42pm On May 26, 2023
theophorus:

All the Code wen una dey take SCAM Nationalities Right?

No worry, Continue to dey do SCAM ooo, hand go soon touch you.
I resemble scammer for your eye? Shift make I see better person you this Oshogbo Mugu
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by officialwdhtv: 9:22am On May 21
Learnt he has been deported from the UK
Re: Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) by ednut1(m): 12:27pm On May 21
officialwdhtv:
Learnt he has been deported from the UK
fake news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Brother And His Family Were Sent Down From The Plane To US / The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues / Uae Entry Restriction(s) For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.