Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) (63073 Views)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Christistruth03: 2:05pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
I see Igbo names in the non executives yet yorubas are acting as if they now own Dangote to the exclusion of Igbos

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Resurrection212: 2:16pm On May 25, 2023
Fake analysis.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2023
So Tony Blair wife dey the board...no wonder him get interest for Nigeria
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by CodeTemplar: 2:54pm On May 25, 2023
The Nigerian lenders are part of those shouting "petrol subsidy should go".
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by dalaman: 2:54pm On May 25, 2023
This refinery is a big ponzi scheme sha. Its a very good thing, but they will use it to scam Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by naijaboy756: 2:55pm On May 25, 2023
Could this refinery be the reason Buhari failed woefully in terms of the economy?

Because CBN would have given this guy billions of dollars at the official rate, thus ensuring the scarcity of dollar for even bank card owners.

Something is not clicking!

who gave him FX?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by HacheNoire: 2:55pm On May 25, 2023
Are the shares available for sale?
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by orewa10: 2:55pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
I see Igbo names in the non executives yet yorubas are acting as if they now own Dangote to the exclusion of Igbos
Those guys are working for him.he can literally sack them when he wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:56pm On May 25, 2023
OloyeVIII:
Why i no dey see my name?

i beee non executive too, why my name no show, abi my money nodee reach the main place ni?

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by lexy2014: 2:56pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

How many Igbo names do you see?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Jokkarm2: 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
orewa10:

Chief sacker, i hail ooooo awon baba sack.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by seyenko(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
Aliko Dangote brought her on board to handle Dangote's expansion into Europe and not the other way round

baby124:
Interesting to see Blair’s wife on that board. Many people have been saying that couple junket the whole Africa, looking for countries to take advantage of. I hope Tinubu is smart enough to shake off this people. Tony will quickly run into any African country and start holding meetings when no concern him. He’s no longer in office but na him pocket him de chase.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by atobs4real(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Na you de get high BP as we expose your propaganda. No field where Igbos have not displaced you
HAVE U EATEN TODAY?
ETHNIC BIGOT.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by lieutenantprime(m): 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Dangote refinery cost $18b.Buhari has spent over $10trillion is paying subsidy.What stops him from building new refineries?

$10 Trillion na your mate? Where him see am?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by lexy2014: 2:57pm On May 25, 2023
orewa10:

Non executive directors cannot be sacked

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by hansomb: 2:58pm On May 25, 2023
PureFace1:

I see 1 Yoruba 2 Igbo and 1 guy from south south, even that guy that bear Ikazoboh could also have been from the South South, in fact all of them could have been from the south south.

Only the Yoruba guy have real power in the company as the Chief Financial Officer the rest are non executive which mean they can only give advice

If this is what you are trying to chest beat with ? then you score an own goal.
Nigeria wuna dey always see things through tribalism and religion. How does that yield profit to your pocket ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Dangote refinery cost $18b.Buhari has spent over $10trillion is paying subsidy.What stops him from building new refineries?

The entire continent of Africa when put together does not even have up to US$10 trillion grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by OluwaEbuka1: 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Nigeria is the more you look the less you see

The question is, who own Dangote Group Limited? This is a private company not public. I believe that is the holding company Dangote is using to hold shares in other Dangote businesses.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
Astra101:
Something isn't clear to me. Project financing :Dangote Group =50%
:Nigeria Banks =50%

Is it that Nigeria banks gave Dangote loans to the tone of 50% of their own initial investments or got a share holding of 50% and how comes Dangote group held almost 86% share of this refinary when NNPC controlled 20% ownership?
Dangote Group own 86% of shares of the company but Banks donated half of the money used in building the refinery. Banks no de give free money

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Oricha79(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Na you de get high BP as we expose your propaganda. No field where Igbos have not displaced you
even in the drugs sector

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2023
Astra101:

I think $10 trillion is exaggeration. BTW, your Signature is catchy.... Have you been hurt?
grin grin grin
The bite was too big to bear, with a loud voice he shouted "crypto is a scam!"

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:03pm On May 25, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Don't mind those primitive bigots. That's how they claimed to own Gatwick airport in UK just because a Yoruba man was appointed to manage it.

There lies and foolish propaganda is so shameful and distasteful.

Lol, so the Ogunlesi thing really pained you guys grin

Stop disgracing yourself and your ancestors grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by bizhop01: 3:03pm On May 25, 2023
Southern names full there, I don't understand
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:04pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Ignorance? Non executives don't run the company but they are major stakeholders. The executive cadre are mere employee and that is what the Yoruba guys is. Non executive is higher than executives

You are actually an illiterate grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
Dangote self na from ihiala,mumu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by thegooddieyoung: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Must we always bring tribalism and undue sentiments to everything?

Ogene001:

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Oricha79:
even in the drugs sector

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Nfora: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

You probably need to learn the difference between being a director and a shareholder. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by casualobserver: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

May tribalism and daftness not kill you and your unborn generations. do you know what an independent non executive director is? Does Cherie Blair, wife to tony Blair own shares in Dangote? Do you see the names of any Nigerians Yoruba or ibo or their companies in the list of shareholders? More importantly do you know what an independent non executive director is and means? Ode!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
The company that owns the world is there too. shocked. shocked
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Mikekan30: 3:05pm On May 25, 2023
What ever makes Nigeria great the Akwa Ibom spirit is always there..
So nice to see our sister Dorothy Ufot Udeme on the board/managers of Dangote group.....

Majorities keep arguing while the Akwa Ibom spirit fixes itself on All corners of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by ItooWorWor(m): 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
Skankamola:

Dangote self na from ihiala,mumu

The guy is like his bloda Anamblason who always run to comment or create a topic he knows nothing about. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.