Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) (63071 Views)

Sani Dangote Is Dead! Vice President, Dangote Group Dies / Dangote Group Donates 35 Cars To The Lagos State Government / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Jack500: 3:07pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Na you de get high BP as we expose your propaganda. No field where Igbos have not displaced you

No be only displace, na replace. You urgently need brain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Archie30: 3:08pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
I see Igbo names in the non executives yet yorubas are acting as if they now own Dangote to the exclusion of Igbos

Must you bring tribe to everything in Nigeria. All the tribal knob*ds should to take it homeward abeg and do something for them own. As a Nigerian, I'm sick of them tribal bull...st

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
I see Igbo names in the non executives yet yorubas are acting as if they now own Dangote to the exclusion of Igbos
when we say go to school you won't go. Those ones are executives, they are employed.... What you should look at is the shareholders not non executives. School. Is very very important ooo... Ignoramus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Otasikwe(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Ernest Ebi my very own urualla
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Ykc2(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
please delete this nonsense am igbo like you but you wrote is nonsense, dangote business owned by all the past and present leaders,who is him?
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Mikekan30: 3:11pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Is the Akwa Ibom woman now an Igbo? Continue dey mumu...

We no be Igbo, we are Akwa Ibomites...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by EBEk101(m): 3:13pm On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Dangote refinery cost $18b.Buhari has spent over $10trillion is paying subsidy.What stops him from building new refineries?

Buhari spend $10trillion ?
Oga mind the wey u dey call money
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by obua: 3:13pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
Don't go there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:14pm On May 25, 2023
baby124:
Interesting to see Blair’s wife on that board. Many people have been saying that couple junket the whole Africa, looking for countries to take advantage of. I hope Tinubu is smart enough to shake off this people. Tony will quickly run into any African country and start holding meetings when no concern him. He’s no longer in office but na him pocket him de chase.
calm down she's just an employee. She is a manager not share holders. Manager and director in this instance are not the owner of a company but the share holders. They will be paid salaries.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 25, 2023
The OP was trying to show you all "something" to think about, but tribalism no gree una. undecided
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Elidrisy20: 3:16pm On May 25, 2023
Them go soon sell NNPC
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Glowqueen3(f): 3:17pm On May 25, 2023
Hmmn,what do l know about this?
The only thing that concern me right now is how l can get a job in the refinery as a Public Relations Officer.I am tired of my teaching job.My income is too small for my expenses.

1 Like

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2023
Karlifate:

Some names you see in the Managerial list doesn't mean they have any stake I'm the company.

Many of them are appointed by the main shareholders to oversee the activities, and they give a report back to them.

The real controllers are usually behind-the-scene. 💯
thank you... I don shout tìrẹ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by karkinase(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
Omo Blackrock. shocked
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2023
PureFace1:

I see 1 Yoruba 2 Igbo and 1 guy from south south, even that guy that bear Ikazoboh could also have been from the South South, in fact all of them could have been from the south south.

Only the Yoruba guy have real power in the company as the Chief Financial Officer the rest are non executive which mean they can only give advice

If this is what you are trying to chest beat with ? then you score an own goal.
oga those ones are appointed. Like employed. The owners are the share holders and their powers is according to their equity
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:21pm On May 25, 2023
PROPEACE:

Wow! That's serious dude! I thought you were joking till I checked it up online. It's Tiny Blair's wife.
she's just an adviser and not part of the owner
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Konjiboii: 3:21pm On May 25, 2023
Black rock still dey inside this project, wow. The conspiracies are true.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Akanoaaa(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2023
Hellonearth:

Pls education the fool.
I thought they said Yorubas go school?

This people na real mumus.
He can't even use Google B4 commenting

You people are so foolish in nature. You see Yoruba as your enemy but you will always need their help to become somebody. Hate is you people's nature and no matter the hate you get for Yoruba, they will always be ahead of you in every aspect of life. Animals in human form

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by jidxin(m): 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
SOSinNigeria:

Don't mind those primitive bigots. That's how they claimed to own Gatwick airport in UK just because a Yoruba man was appointed to manage it.

There lies and foolish propaganda is so shameful and distasteful.
Ignorant is bliss and illiteracy is a bad disease. If you understand what a concession is and you should also understand that the airport is a private entity owned by majority of the shareholder who happens to be that Yoruba man. The way the Gat 2 airport in lagos is owned by Babalakin. Stop spewing trash.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
Mikekan30:

Is the Akwa Ibom woman now an Igbo? Continue dey mumu...

We no be Igbo, we are Akwa Ibomites...
Even Emma Ikazoboh from edo is also from abia, igbos done claim am too

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by patorial(m): 3:31pm On May 25, 2023
Astra101:
Something isn't clear to me. Project financing :Dangote Group =50%
:Nigeria Banks =50%

Is it that Nigeria banks gave Dangote loans to the tone of 50% of their own initial investments or got a share holding of 50% and how comes Dangote group held almost 86% share of this refinary when NNPC controlled 20% ownership?

There's difference between financing and ownership.

A bank as company may be part of Dangote ownership as share holders. But this is about financing, like a loan.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Gamesmart: 3:32pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

This is how one spot those with poor education.

Olodo, here is education for you.

When you see the term "Independent" Non-executive Director, know that person has no shares (and does not represent anybody that has shares) in the company.

You can go and tear you useless education certificates now.

Unemployable "yoot".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by patorial(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Dangote group is not Dangote, I hope you know the difference

And Dangote Group LTD is the parent of Dangote companies.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by patorial(m): 3:35pm On May 25, 2023
sonature1:
The major shareholders are not even Nigerians. I didn't even see NNPC on top of the list, meaning that the corporation holds an insignificant stake.

NNPC got a stake in Dangote Oil, not Dangote Group LTD
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Postinor: 3:37pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:

Dangote group is not Dangote, I hope you know the difference
what does dangote group signify
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by patorial(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
sonature1:
The major shareholders are not even Nigerians. I didn't even see NNPC on top of the list, meaning that the corporation holds an stake.

NNPC got a stake in Dangote Oil, not Dangote Group LTD
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Postinor: 3:40pm On May 25, 2023
Ogene001:
the Igbos are non executives, so calm down,u think dangote needs Igbos to become big,Igbos are worthless in the scheme of things

4 Likes

Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by patorial(m): 3:40pm On May 25, 2023
Postinor:
what does dangote group signify

Dangote Group are the companies running Dangote Sugar, Dangote Cement, Dangote floor, Dangote Oil.

Each of this companies have Executive managers employed by Dangote Group
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Postinor: 3:42pm On May 25, 2023
patorial:

Dangote Group are the companies running Dangote Sugar, Dangote Cement, Dangote floor, Dangote Oil.

Each of this companies have Executive managers employed by Dangote Group
but they are all owned by dangote now
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by Lukuluku69(m): 3:43pm On May 25, 2023
Revolution2022:
Dangote refinery cost $18b.Buhari has spent over $10trillion is paying subsidy.What stops him from building new refineries?

$10trillions bawo?

Nigeria Budget home and away no even reach figure.

The trillions, anywhere you see it in Nigeria Government figure are usually in Local currency, the Naira.
Re: Who Are Those Behind Dangote Group ? (photos) by prophetfire: 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Ur heading says one thing, but the figures u quoted say something else, hope you are OK?
He is right. Read through again. See the list Dangote group is different from Aliko Dangote.
Dangote group is an entity owned by different people and organisations.
Aliko is just the promoter and Chairman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AFCON: Osondu Nwoye Dies Of Heart Attack In Ivory Coast / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / Forbes: Tope Awotona Is One Of The America's Wealthiest Immigrant Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.