Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. (10560 Views)

Indeed Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government / Don't Be A Victim Of Car Theft In Umber Months ........ Secure You Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by GreaterFuture(m): 8:17pm On May 25, 2023
Fab21:
Sincerely, you've said it all.

If you don't know people (potential destiny helpers) in this country; one will suffer like a church rat.

It's not easy for Nigerian graduates...

Apparently, Job hunting in Nigeria is about connection, knowing the right people; it's not about carrying cv and trekking from one office to the other.

It can be frustrating and tiring!

May God just help someone...

Congrats!!
But eventually a Graduate makes something out of his Life, right??
Do you know people that are Graduates into their 40's 50's no major Progress or achievement in Life?
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by sow4me(m): 8:44pm On May 25, 2023
Workch:
Today I got a job offer with a salary of 350k and an official car just because I know a strong person in the company.
I use to work for another company at Ajah, I go to the office once in a week from thr mainland and it's not easy. My salary is 200k and I don't really like the work environment, I am tired of the job and this new job is not far from my house, its in Ikeja. My girlfriend whom I have known since 2011 when I was doing my I.T (WE dated then broke up, she came back last year January) connected me with one of her friends that I use to know back then. This her friend is married to the nephew of the CEO of this company and she works there herself.

She got my CV, 3 months ago, waited for a vacancy and made sure that it was not advertised. See, the interview, na only me dey there, the job was kept for me. It was not even an interview, it was a conversation and they were just telling me about the company, no stress. That's the power of knowing somebody, this will not be possible i didn't get a strong referral.

This morning I got my appointment letter. I asked them to give me 1 month to tidy up my account in this current office.
Try and build connections, know somebody that knows somebody that knows somebody. Ask for referrals, it's going to make the whole job hunt easier.

I forgot to ask, date girls that have substance. Don't date girl wey be liability

Where do you guys get all these wonderful girlfriends to date though?

Cuz im not usually lucky when it comes to women and am not bad looking @all.
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by Fab21: 10:31pm On May 25, 2023
GreaterFuture:

But eventually a Graduate makes something out of his Life, right??
Do you know people that are Graduates into their 40's 50's no major Progress or achievement in Life?

I don't get your point?
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by jimcaddy(m): 12:01am On May 26, 2023
Loool congratulations to you. It's true that you have to know people in Nigeria. Thanks to your gf. Sha don't disappoint her. Na my own be that.
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by levbigboss: 6:43am On May 26, 2023
In today's world, it is getting harder and harder to find a job. The unemployment rate is increasing every month, and that does not make things easier for anyone. That is why it is very important to prepare for the job interview. If necessary, write a statement about why you should be hired for the job. If you find it difficult to write such a statement yourself, you can use the services of companies that do it. Now personal statement writing service is in high demand among job seekers. This allows many people not to miss their chance.
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by GreaterFuture(m): 9:27am On May 26, 2023
Fab21:

I don't get your point?
That eventually, Graduates make it. In their 40's or 50's...
Or don't they??

1 Like

Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by Workch: 9:56am On May 26, 2023
sow4me:

Where do you guys get all these wonderful girlfriends to date though?

Cuz im not usually lucky when it comes to women and am not bad looking @all.

Set a standard.

1 Like

Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by cana882(m): 11:53am On May 26, 2023
The meat of this message is not even knowing someone, but not burning bridges when relationships don’t go as planned.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by MedicalFlame10(m): 7:49am On May 28, 2023
The post na normal
Re: Knowing People Can Effortlessly Secure You A Job. by DonroxyII: 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
Workch:
we are currently dating. She was my ex, she's now my babe. 😊😊
Mudafvcker grin .. Sha Becareful this time because Your Job is Hanging On the Love grin .. Fvck it & Get Fvcked Except she is Ya Messiah !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got 4 Missed Calls From Etisalat / It Is May 1st: Are You Currently Enjoying Your Place Of Work. / Niit Scholarship Exam:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.