Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. (23849 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Picture Of Emdee Tiamiyu On His Way To UK In September 2022. / Emdee Tiamiyu Apologises Over Comment On BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. by Theta1: 10:34pm On May 27, 2023
cowboyT:

study routes too, and a dependant for that matter.

Stupid guy. Na BBC don dump him and he will be ashamed to go out of his room for now.
Re: Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. by EconFinance: 7:47am On May 28, 2023
publicenemy:
THIS IS WHY NIGERIANS ARE HATED AROUND THE WORLD, SOUTH AFRICANS HATE NIGERIANS, INDIANS HATE NIGERIANS, INFACT AN INDIAN MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT SAID NIGERIANS ARE LIKE CANCERS, NIGERIANS ARE HATED AROUND THE WORLD AND I UNDERSTAND.... MOST NIGERIANS DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO BAN NIGERIANS GOING TO THOSE COUNTRIES AS SOON AS THEY LAND IN THOSE COUNTRIES....
THIS BASTARD TIAMIYU EMDEE IS AN ABSOLUTE REPRESENTATION OF THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN... I LIVE IN NIGERIA AN I HATE NIGERIANS SO MUCH AND IF I LEAVE THIS COUNTRY I WILL AVOID NIGERIANS AT ALL COST... SO I AM NOT SURPRISED.
ALL I AM SAYING IS THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE NIGERIANS BEING KILLED IN OTHER COUNTRIES YOU THINK ABOUT THE RUBBISH THIS FOOL HAS DONE AND IMAGINE THE SAME RUBBISH NIGERIANS ARE DIING IN OTHER PEOPLES COUNTRIES...
THIS SAME WAY IT GOES FOR OTHER NIGERIANS... AS SOON AS NIGERIANS SEE ONE PERSON DOING SOMETHING AND MAKING PROGRESS FROM IT EVERYONE WILL START JUMPING IN UNTILL IT BECOMES TOO SATURATED FOR ANYONE TO MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF IT. I HEAR LONDON IS NOW THE NEW OSHODI, PEOPLE GOING THERE WITH THEIR ENTIRE VILLAGE, SOME ARE EVEN DEMANDING MONEY FROM STRANGERS JUST TO ADD THEM AS THEIR DEPENDANTS...
THIS IS WHY I KEEP SAYING NIGERIA WILL NEVER MOVE FORWARD BECAAUSE THE PROBLEM WITH THE COUNTRY IS NOT JUST THE POLITICIANS THE PROBLEM IS THE MENTALITY OF NIGERIANS. THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SCREAMING FOR A BETTER GORVERNANCE 20 AND 30 YEARS AGO ARE THE PEOPLE IN POWER TODAY AND NIGERIA I STILL IN A MESS AND THE PEOPLE....
SO THIS COUNTRY IS FV[center][/center]CKED TOP TO BOTTOM.

Interesting point of view
Re: Lessons We Must Learn From The Emdee Tiamiyu's Saga/blunder. by EconFinance: 7:50am On May 28, 2023
gbishman:
This goes to show how unpatriotic some Nigerians can be. U'll never find an Indian or Chinese smearing the image of their country. I wish the bastard well
I continue to say the U.K is not the best of places to study and settle down anymore.
Nigerians should take their hard earned wealth and go to other countries like Canada, Australia, Sweden there you will find peace of mind and respect.

You people should rest abeg.
Fine what that guy did was moroniccc

But the energy and zeal Nigerians online are using to take up this case; if we used half of it to demand good governance here; things would change for the better.

The UK has the right to restrict and do whatever they want to do with their country; so the sense of entitlement of Nigerians to the UK pathway is just sickening

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18 Passengers Killed In Gombe Accident While Travelling For Market Event. Photos / Accident Along Calabar-Itu Highway, 7, Including School Children Dead (Graphic) / 67 Passengers, Flight Crews Survive, As Valuejet’s Aircraft Skids Off Runway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.