Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR (26448 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by simfrost90210: 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Person wea dem go bundle of Monday
Make una dea play

I pray this comes true...
If dem bundle am, i go happy wella😒😒
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Basicend: 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
Is this the best Nigeria can offer herself?

A country filled with many vibrant and brilliant young men and leaders?

It's a shame if this is the flagship presentation that Nigeria will be presenting to the world henceforth.

We seem not to have learnt anything.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by ClearFlair: 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
loooooooooooooooool
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Pickmycall: 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
Another disaster in the waiting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Chetas81(m): 3:24pm On May 25, 2023
If anyone cry fowl after may 29 the person should enter lagoon
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by wonlasewonimi: 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
Why are they clapping every second?

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by dalass(f): 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
This handing over is definitely well planned unlike what used to obtain in change of government in times past

Gcfr Tinubu grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by MightySparrow: 3:26pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin cheesy
what will he say again?

".., a town hall different from balablu blublu bulabai .., Buhari, Buhari Buhari Buhari ,.. God bless pdapc ... God God bless pdapc ,.."

What healed him of blabluu bulbs now?
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Abdulwaheed01: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
My PRESIDENT, May your Reign FAVOUR ME, MY FAMILY AND TO ALL NIGERIANS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Poleski: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
Full speech of a druglord!
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Mustaphaarome: 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
Jagaban of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by unitysheart(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Godstiger(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2023
Okay we awaits
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by dondodo: 3:28pm On May 25, 2023
Like if you believe we can still reclaim our mandate
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by DesignMaestro(m): 3:29pm On May 25, 2023
Congrats Mr President-elect

May your reign bring peace and progress to the land

Let Monday come fast, I'm tired of typing 'president-elect'

Asiwaju of Nigeria, we are longing for the take off of your administration

4 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Chetas81(m): 3:30pm On May 25, 2023
HacheNoire:
The greatest!

Job 1:8

And the Lord said unto Satan, “Hast thou considered My servant Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, that there is none like him on the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one who feareth God and escheweth evil?”
this type of thing comes out from shithole citizen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by XY23: 3:32pm On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Who else has noticed that Obidients are now very quiet and not as boastful/loud about their "stolen" mandate as they were before?

I have watched with amusement as Tinubu can never get the party nomination ----> He will never win the election ----> The court will restore the "stolen" mandate ----> He will never be inaugurated ----> He will never be our president ----> silence.

We're all watching you in 3 D like we watched your comrade zombies of 2015 class. Very soon, you too might lose your voice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by commoditiesnig: 3:33pm On May 25, 2023
Good speech... God bless FRN

4 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by rayvelez(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
No matter what the court decide I believe Tinubu will perform well for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by yemmight(m): 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
The Eagle has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Segzy19: 3:34pm On May 25, 2023
Is this not the beginning of madness for you guys like this?
I'm worried about your mental health o....

Kentuforchrist:
Make una dea play

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Moprince: 3:36pm On May 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Make una dea play

By your papa abi?

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Tareq1105: 3:36pm On May 25, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, may your administration bring prosperity, peace, progress, and development to Nigeria and Nigerians amen.

May your administration bring the needed unity that this nation desire at this time.

May your administration prosper and be a blessing to me and my family.

Nigeria shall be great again during your time. Our economy shall recover speedily, our currency exchange shall appreciate, no more killing in our land, we shall experience abundance of food, we pray for bumper harvest for our farmers, we shall live in peace, all the workers of iniquities shall be exposed, Nigeria shall take her rightful place in the comity of nations, more industries for employment of our youths, and our leaders, at all levels of government, shall have the interest of the masses at heart thereby embarking on projects and programs that touches their lives for we ask all these in the precious name of Jesus Christ amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Menclothing: 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
May me and my family remain blessed in abundance in this administration and next administration

4 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Pedrocross4568(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2023
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn

I say a big Amen

4 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Felix6: 3:40pm On May 25, 2023
You could cut through the tension with a knife when he was about to read a speech. Aisha was particularly scared, plus that video has undergone severe editing. Applause even when he didn't say anything. Anyway this rotten fish can not be hidden for too long. Hand go surely fall.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by olaadesino(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin cheesy
what will he say again?

".., a town hall different from balablu blublu bulabai .., Buhari, Buhari Buhari Buhari ,.. God bless pdapc ... God God bless pdapc ,.."
Tell your candidate to burn his speech that his service in not needed in Nigeria now and forever.

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Bighead9: 3:43pm On May 25, 2023
Emeka, Chibuzor, Nduka, Chinoso and Amaka just dey wail since this news broke out. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by seeyounow2: 3:45pm On May 25, 2023
embarassed embarassed

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by simfrost90210: 3:46pm On May 25, 2023
olaadesino:
Tell your candidate to burn his speech that his service in not needed in Nigeria now and forever.

.., if you say so.. it's ur opinion anyways☺️👍
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by GREATOMOIYA: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin cheesy
what will he say again?

Na all this hate distract una wey make una no know say him fit win Obi🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Western Powers Blocking Nigeria’s Power Solution – Adeosun / Senators Ademola Adeleke And Dino Melaye All Smiles In New Photo / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.