Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR (26670 Views)

APC Chieftain, Ajibulu, Kwara Governor At Tinubu's Investiture As GCFR / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by EPIJOE: 4:53pm On May 25, 2023
MAY THIS COMING GOVERNMENT FAVOUR US ALL IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Enice(m): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Another nail on the coffin of the obidients
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Greattie08: 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
Ijoba Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Adekunke Tinubu yi, a san mi s'ówó, a san mi sí ire, a san mí si alafia. ati emi ati ara ile mi gbogbo.

E mi ni IRE KAN L'ÓRUKO JESU KRISTI OLUWA WA. AMEN.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by mukthar2000(m): 5:09pm On May 25, 2023
Either you go to Daura or chart your door must be knocked to explained how all the borrowed money loote in ur tenure once Nuhu Ribadu resume office.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by chinchum(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Person wea dem go bundle of Monday
Make una dea play
i have noticed a sizable number of people believe the false prophecies about inauguration will be aborted by military.

Will you still believe the false prophets on May 30, 2023?.

I believe many of you sacrificed your brain and replaced with sawdust.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by StreetMedia: 5:37pm On May 25, 2023
post=123360936:
GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT,
PRESIDENT-ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 Nigeria 🇳🇬

AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.

AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them 💯.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.
It will seem as if you've made sense but truly you wrote lubbish just to receive your own 30K + 10gig.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by StreetMedia: 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
chinchum:
i have noticed a sizable number of people believe the false prophecies about inauguration will be aborted by military.

Will you still believe the false prophets on May 30, 2023?.

I believe many of you sacrificed your brain and replaced with sawdust.
I wonder how you guys reason to sleep well at nights.

Your brain is stuffed with sand-dust.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Chucks13: 5:39pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin cheesy
what will he say again?

".., a town hall different from balablu blublu bulabai .., Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari ,.. God bless pdapc ... God God bless pdapc ,.."

Sorry oo hope you haven't faint yet?

Pls someone should locate this guy to check if he hasn't develop heart attack.

Sorry, ndooh!!! The pain is real.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by StreetMedia: 5:40pm On May 25, 2023
EPIJOE:
MAY THIS COMING GOVERNMENT FAVOUR US ALL IN JESUS NAME.

The problems of it will affect you and your people. Amin!
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Owaincouncil: 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
post=123360936:

AMEN,

AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)

God bless you all.

I beg respect the man small and put GCFR in front of his name. It's not easy. This is what some people are searching for and yey to find.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by StreetMedia: 5:41pm On May 25, 2023
Manolo3107:

Guy u sound daft, grow up please
What do you mean... he's a drug lord.

Ask your father.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Chucks13: 5:42pm On May 25, 2023
Basicend:
Is this the best Nigeria can offer herself?

A country filled with many vibrant and brilliant young men and leaders?

It's a shame if this is the flagship presentation that Nigeria will be presenting to the world henceforth.

We seem not to have learnt anything.

Oh so you know there are vibrant young people and you did not support imomulen, kachukwu and Sowore but a 64 years liar(obi) claiming youth baa?

Bro go and see your doctor ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by gloryman91: 5:54pm On May 25, 2023
Barakallahu fih kum.

I won't congratulatie you until you successfully end your tenure and Nigerians are truly happy with you from their hearts.

Sir, I wish you the best success from my heart.

Please consider the Civil Service Reforms of Orainsanye.
Especially that relating to Federal Road Safety Corps Management that has been shortchanging staff welfare.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Natajo2021: 6:02pm On May 25, 2023
Bimpe29:

Aameena Yaa Allah as I wish myself the same thing.
You that cliqued the share button on this wonderful wish and prayer is definitely a depressed Obi-diot that got stucked in denial.

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by optionalY09: 6:05pm On May 25, 2023
Oga Dabaru to the answer, remember say it’s better to set good records. If you get the chance to right the wrongs do as your heart pleases. The power is in your hand
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by diplomat058(m): 6:11pm On May 25, 2023
simfrost90210:
grin grin grin cheesy
what will he say again?

".., a town hall different from balablu blublu bulabai .., Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari ,.. God bless pdapc ... God God bless pdapc ,.."

Now, cry more. Knock your flat senseless head on the ground and start screaming biafla mandate 😂
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by lekidating: 6:28pm On May 25, 2023
Congratulations incoming Mr President may your reign usher in prosperity to this great country, i appeal to all Nigerians both the victors and the victors, we all all victors, its our country and we cannot make progress while looking backwards, if you stood with the winning team, sheath your swords, there is no point continuing in a battle mood when the war has been long won,that will be foolhardy, if you weren't aligned with the winning team, sheath your swords too, the battle is over however the struggle continues, a failure to acknowledge defeat is unrealistic and also foolhardy, realign and lets join hands to push this great country to achieve its potentials, may God bless us all and bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by stevups(m): 6:34pm On May 25, 2023
CONGRATULATIONS TO NIGERIANS, WE DESERVE THE BEST. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING US TINUBU AND SHETTIMA. GOD WILL HELP YOU BOTH. AH JUYINSHE. KONI HUNYIN. ORUN AHDUROTIYIN
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by simfrost90210: 6:56pm On May 25, 2023
Chucks13:

Sorry oo hope you haven't faint yet?

Pls someone should locate this guy to check if he hasn't develop heart attack.

Sorry, ndooh!!! The pain is real.

☺️i smiled while singing..
There wasn't any sign of pain.. Thank you
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by simfrost90210: 6:57pm On May 25, 2023
diplomat058:

Now, cry more. Knock your flat senseless head on the ground and start screaming biafla mandate 😂

It's alright..
I never said this to pick up a banterer 😏😏
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by moneyissweet(m): 7:00pm On May 25, 2023
By this time next year you go don japa enter Guinea equatorial.

E go clear for all of una eyes las las

post=123360936:

AMEN,

AMEN.

God bless you all.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Aaaleey(m): 8:05pm On May 25, 2023
Auto-Pilot mode about to be activated
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by enobongalfred: 8:53pm On May 25, 2023
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Akpu1981: 1:18am On May 26, 2023
I am ashamed been a Nigerian. Dead prisdent
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Akpu1981: 1:20am On May 26, 2023
I am ashamed been a Nigerian .look at people that rule us old folks
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by bdon12: 7:24am On May 26, 2023
Natajo2021:

When did you become the chief Justice of Nairaland?
Sorry go to the court.
We are in court already sir
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Bravity1000(m): 10:58am On May 26, 2023
Who do I have? Where is my destiny helper?

I'm seriously in need of a job.

I'm a graduate of pub admin with a 9 year banking experience

0708 368 8660

Bravity1000@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Houseontherock1: 2:28pm On May 26, 2023
thesicilian:
Who else has noticed that Obidients are now very quiet and not as boastful/loud about their "stolen" mandate as they were before?

I have watched with amusement as Tinubu can never get the party nomination ----> He will never win the election ----> The court will restore the "stolen" mandate ----> He will never be inaugurated ----> He will never be our president ----> silence.
Silence ------> shame

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Poleski: 1:52am On May 29, 2023
Manolo3107:

Guy u sound daft, grow up please

Who's more daft than a dumb supporter of the Druglord and the terrorist?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Handover Ceremony Of Rear Adm Emmanuel Ogalla, New Chief Of Naval Staff / Purge Yourself Of Greed For Power – Omehia Blasts Wike / Jonathan To Make Nation Wide Broadcast Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.