Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR (26455 Views)

President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Dino Melaye: "MKO Abiola No Longer Nigerian, Cannot Be Made GCFR" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Bimpe29: 3:47pm On May 25, 2023
paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!

May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.

Aameena Yaa Allah as I wish myself the same thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Jubrilv(m): 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
BAT

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by simfrost90210: 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
GREATOMOIYA:

Na all this hate distract una wey make una no know say him fit win Obi🤣🤣🤣

It's not an allegation..
I don't hate space for hatred in me..
I'm actually reporting what he actually said..
Did he not say it at all? He did.. Thank you😊
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Manolo3107: 3:48pm On May 25, 2023
ecolime:

Stop spamming every thread. From Buhari your darling Daddy to BAT.

Bro, you need to grow up.
Nopz Amigo, u need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Dittodat: 3:49pm On May 25, 2023
IPOB retards in pain.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by GoodbutBadguy: 3:50pm On May 25, 2023
The people deserve no less
The man of the people cool

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 25, 2023
Basicend:
Is this the best Nigeria can offer herself?

A country filled with many vibrant and brilliant young men and leaders?

It's a shame if this is the flagship presentation that Nigeria will be presenting to the world henceforth.

We seem not to have learnt anything.
Did you contest?

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Manolo3107: 3:52pm On May 25, 2023
Poleski:
Full speech of a druglord!
Guy u sound daft, grow up please

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Manolo3107: 3:57pm On May 25, 2023
Very impressive speech,the 1st time I ever heard his speech..God bless the president Elect,God bless every lover of Nigeria, your tenure sir shall favoure myself,my family and well meaning Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Unperturbedpota: 3:59pm On May 25, 2023
As an Obidient, I sincerely hope for a positive government from Asiwaju. The last 8nyears are best described as forgettably horrific.

At this point we just need good governance.

All the best to the incoming government

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by thesicilian: 3:59pm On May 25, 2023
XY23:

We're all watching you in 3 D like we watched your comrade zombies of 2015 class. Very soon, you too might lose your voice.
just like you have lost yours?
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Nzubeolisa(m): 4:02pm On May 25, 2023
post=123360936:
GOD BLESS OUR INCOMING PRESIDENT,
PRESIDENT-ELECT ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬 Nigeria 🇳🇬

AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.

AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where the swines are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them 💯.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.
You don start again
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Sunshine34(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2023
Good speech.
I go see my own do for this regime ooo
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Benwallt(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2023
Presidential! I gat joy. Igbo, Hausa, Ijaw, itsekiri, Yoruba let's join hands together and forge a United front. Our moments will come.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Lincton: 4:07pm On May 25, 2023
My President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR may your reign give Nigerians the awaited prosperity. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Bridget95(f): 4:08pm On May 25, 2023
wonlasewonimi:
Why are they clapping every second?
Because they are stewpid
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Confirmedzombie: 4:10pm On May 25, 2023
Basicend:
Is this the best Nigeria can offer herself?

A country filled with many vibrant and brilliant young men and leaders?

It's a shame if this is the flagship presentation that Nigeria will be presenting to the world henceforth.

We seem not to have learnt anything.

Tinubu is more vibrant than you and your entire family.

You can wail from now till 2031 we don't care.

Tell us the achievements of your entire family.

Bitter souls

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by blueAgent(m): 4:12pm On May 25, 2023
Unperturbedpota:
As an Obidient, I sincerely hope for a positive government from Asiwaju. The last 8nyears are best described as forgettably horrific.

At this point we just need good governance.

All the best to the incoming government

Lie lie.

Which obident?
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Ikea81: 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
Werey meji
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Dbestbrest: 4:16pm On May 25, 2023
His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, you have made history by being the first Yoruba president that will occupy the seat out of the former presidents that comes outside of Ogun state. You represents the true Democrat that has the sagacity of Charles-de-Guille, the wisdom of Socrates, the mien of Wilson Churchill, the open heart possessed by Awolowo that will heal the wounds inflicted by the past heads of state/presidents on Nigeria as a nation. You possess the drive, and can-do attitude to reposition Nigeria on the path of greatness. You used the best brains from the East, West, North and South of Nigeria to make Lagos get the foot hold in the committee of self-sustaining states in Nigeria, that will never go cap-in-hand to the center for bail out. We believed in your ability that you can do same to bring back to shore, the sinking ship of this nation. We are ready as Nigerian citizens to restore the battered glory of Nigeria. Welcome on board, the great Jagaban of Africa

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by ShaqFu: 4:19pm On May 25, 2023
paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!

May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.

Amen oh. May it favor mine as well. 🙏
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by rajiedreez: 4:21pm On May 25, 2023
Kentuforchrist:
Person wea dem go bundle of Monday
Make una dea play

We are patiently waiting to see if God really showed the pastor the vision or he's just dreaming
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Domi100: 4:22pm On May 25, 2023
smiley

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Wisedove(m): 4:26pm On May 25, 2023
May President Tinubu favours me and my family. Amen

1 Like

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Dadadididacontr: 4:28pm On May 25, 2023
May Tinubu's tenure favour Me and My household and every Dedicated, Focus and Productive Nigerians.

We will not die before our Glory.

3 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by LegendHero(m): 4:29pm On May 25, 2023
Jagaban.

His boldness always inspire me.
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Godwinmy: 4:38pm On May 25, 2023
Congratulation!
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by bdon12: 4:38pm On May 25, 2023
Changing d rules for tinubu...very bad.first 25% abuja is thrown away to please him,now GCFR before assuming office.wat next?
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by harmonyglobal: 4:42pm On May 25, 2023
My presidents, my belle just dey sweet
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Natajo2021: 4:46pm On May 25, 2023
Dearest Asiwaju,
I led the E-warrior campaign against the
anti-democratic Obi-diots, Obi-Pandora and the Atiku of this World.
We won them.
May you Regime favour me and my entire household. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Full Speech Of President-Elect, Bola Tinubu At His Investiture As GCFR by Natajo2021: 4:50pm On May 25, 2023
bdon12:
Changing d rules for tinubu...very bad.first 25% abuja is thrown away to please him,now GCFR before assuming office.wat next?
When did you become the chief Justice of Nairaland?
Sorry go to the court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Ambode, Obiano, Ugwuanyi, Tinubu, Others For World Igbo Day In Lagos / Army Captures Top Boko Haram Commander, Kill 5, 2 Soldiers Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.