Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit (1628 Views)

How To Know About Some Ladies With Marine Spirit / Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception / Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by turmacs(f): 4:50pm On May 25, 2023
Alot of Nigerian men are possessed by marine spirits but due to their laziness and lack of spiritual awareness, they continue to suffer in the hands of these spirits, some even till death. So ladies, today I will tell you how you can recognise a Nigerian guy that is possessed with marine spirits, so you can avoid them like a plague.

1) He doesn't own a car at over 23 years old
2) He hasn't built a house at over 23 years old
3) He has less than 100 million naira in his account at over 23 years old
4) He still works a 9 to 5 job at over 23 years old

These group of men boys wine and dine with marine spirits, so beware. Don't say I didn't warn you all.

turmacs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Crucialgem(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2023
You are sick in the head

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by turmacs(f): 4:59pm On May 25, 2023
Crucialgem:
You are sick in the head
one possessed man spotted
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by jackmrandy: 5:00pm On May 25, 2023
turmacs:
Alot of Nigerian men are possessed by marine spirits but due to their laziness and lack of spiritual awareness, they continue to suffer in the hands of these spirits, some even till death. So ladies, today I will tell you how you can recognise a Nigerian guy that is possessed with marine spirits, so you can avoid them like a plague.

1) He doesn't own a car at over 23 years old
2) He hasn't built a house at over 23 years old
3) He has less than 100 million naira in his account at over 23 years old
4) He still works a 9 to 5 job at over 23 years old

These group of men boys wine and dine with marine spirits, so beware. Don't say I didn't warn you all.

turmacs

your papa get 100 milllion for account and you dey surf www.nairaland.com oloriburuku..... seee your head. na him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by turmacs(f): 5:03pm On May 25, 2023
jackmrandy:

your papa get 100 milllion for account and you dey surf www.nairaland.com oloriburuku..... seee your head. na him
another possessed one spotted.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by jackmrandy: 5:07pm On May 25, 2023
turmacs:
another possessed one spotted.

you are a female.. oh no
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by 9182736455O1999(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2023
Lol. Another counter thread.
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by nairalander2020(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2023
You Hide behind keyboard typing without logic reasoning your belief is flaw better change mind set.
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by shanxy(m): 7:03pm On May 25, 2023
See this one, looking for attention!!! A male in female clothing
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 25, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Phantom233: 7:16pm On May 25, 2023
Remove the link in your eyes first so you can see clearly the sand that's in your friends eyes. I think you're possessed by moronity spirit.
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Livelystone01: 7:36pm On May 25, 2023
As a man, this is so funny.

Thanks for the comic relief sister.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by marlow1962(m): 8:31pm On May 25, 2023
😂😂😂
Coming from aunty wer never fit buy one bag of cement
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by NonBinary: 9:40pm On May 25, 2023
Lol. Premium sarcasm. It's hilarious how easy it is to manipulate men into a tizzy with just a few words. Haven't you ever noticed women don't actually practice much of what they preach? Women often speak from a perspective of desire or fantasy. Most ladies that make so much noise about only wanting rich guys eventually give in to penniless guys that often take advantage of them. The reality is that the society we live in frowns on females expressing their urges, so while you guys "stay in your line" avoiding ladies that you think are out of your league, some sharp guys out there with fancy haircuts and swagger borrow shoes, clothes, glasses etc from friends, use nice perfume and befriend these highly revered 'big babes' and inveigle their way to their pants when these ladies are vulnerable to their wiles. Most of you are actually better off than the guys laying these babes, you just lack social skills/don't bother to make the effort to look good, because you think to lay a babe you need to be Dangote's nephew.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by DodadaKoKigbe: 9:43pm On May 25, 2023
Nigerian Christians again. Very foolish things.
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Autobot05: 10:26pm On May 25, 2023
We call them Fish brains for a reason

1 Like

Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Killerbag36: 11:09pm On May 25, 2023
Taught she/he wanted to say something wen get head b4 sef
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by Emmyginger(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2023
grin I think this is a joke
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by AndrewTate(m): 12:56am On May 26, 2023
Lol...
Re: How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit by IkeIgboNiile(m): 2:23am On May 26, 2023
Attention seekers everywhere.

I thought you guys want gender equality so whatever is good for the goose,is good for the gander.

(1) (Reply)

How To Smoke Weed / My Life Is At The Verge Of Hitting The Ocean!!! / I Flirted With My Friend's Favorite Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.