Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits (1385 Views)

Why Do Most Men Like Lesbians And Hate Gay Men? / Lesbian And Gays In House Answer This Question!!!! / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by rightdata: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2018
Sexual pervasion is controlled by marine spirits. They twist the mind and make human beings do unnatural things. Man was created in the image of God and in this end time all the demons in hell have been released to attack humanity. The church that should be a moral compass is busy preaching prosperity messages. Sinners go to Churches and even enjoy the messages. Sermons these days do not convict sinners. No fire on the pulpit. Nobody preaches righteousness and holiness messages. Righteous men should arise and chase the demons away from our society.
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by mumureloaded(m): 7:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
lol
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Saff(f): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2018
Alright
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Blakjewelry(m): 7:32pm On Jun 03, 2018
with all the many evil going on the Africa why is the black man so obsessed with sex

3 Likes

Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Of course they are possessed.
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by danie5211: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2018
so,i did masturbate frequently..i would rub penis against bed and Bleep bed viewing sex galleries,manytyms i would release sperm.hypocritical stuff,don't want to be seen masturbating.rolled drum at airport rd to wedge it.so much masturbatory guile.i did go to hotels where i paid for destruction(but do i know that sex outside marriage is destruction?i don't for if i did,i would be saved).i did force self into release of sperm.
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
Gays and fornicators are all hell bound. Mk una free dem
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by danie5211: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
i am a witch,i do fly in the dream.i do eat in the dream and outside the dream.dey feed me with gutter,with refuse,with gutter mix with refuse,with latrine water mix with faeces,with water used in washing dishes.with tomato water. i have dreadlocks.
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Hector09(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2018
Whats the different between gay, lesbian and fornicators, i hate it when people forget abt their own sin and start judging others, the poster is posses with the spirit of frustration
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by rightdata: 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2018
Hector09:
Whats the different between gay, lesbian and fornicators, i hate it when people forget abt their own sin and start judging others, the poster is posses with the spirit of frustration

If you are gay, go to the nearest bible believing Church for deliverance. Jesus is coming soon.
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by QuietHammer(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
rightdata:
Sexual pervasion is controlled by marine spirits. They twist the mind and make human beings do unnatural things. Man was created in the image of God and in this end time all the demons in hell have been released to attack humanity. The church that should be a moral compass is busy preaching prosperity messages. Sinners go to Churches and even enjoy the messages. Sermons these days do not convict sinners. No fire on the pulpit. Nobody preaches righteousness and holiness messages. Righteous men should arise and chase the demons away from our society.

Pervert! How is what a man does with his pen!s or where he sticks it in is of any concern to you?
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Shugavee(f): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2018
rightdata:
take this to the religious section ,, we don’t care
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by rightdata: 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
Shugavee:
take this to the religious section ,, we don’t care

God help you. Jesus is coming soon. Prepare ....
Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Bossontop(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2018
undecided
Very simple!!!

Re: Lesbians And Gays Are Demon Possessed With Wicked Marine Spirits by Hector09(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2018
rightdata:

If you are gay, go to the nearest bible believing Church for deliverance. Jesus is coming soon.
u need jesus more than the entire LGBT families

(1) (Reply)

Suicide: See Shocking Reasons Rich Lady Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon (photos+video) / Nigerian Man Raises Alarm After Catching 2 Under 10yr old Kids Kissing (pics/vi) / Hangout Spot On The Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.