Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

HIV, Please Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HIV, Please Advice Needed. (3194 Views)

Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? / Zimbabwe Man Accuses Girlfriend Of Giving Him HIV, Leaks Her Sex Video & Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 7:39pm On May 25, 2023
Hello Doctors in the house.
Please i want know if it’s possible to date someone who is HIV positive.
when i went for business program i met this beautiful dark skin lady in Sunyani Ghana, I began to have feelings for her so i had to approach to be my friend, after some weeks i invited her to my place in Accra she was such a lovely girl with full of ideas, something strange happened when i brought out HIV TEST kIT to test her before i have sex with her, she insisted not to test after some minutes she began to cry when i asked her what is wrong with her she told me she is HIV Positive and she as been on medication for sometime now, i do love that girl but am really afraid i don’t want to be infected.
Advice needed please
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Jimbadly: 7:50pm On May 25, 2023
No need to worry sir. Just fvck the girl raw and enjoy yourself. You have nothing to worry about.

Make sure you ejaculate deep inside her pussy. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Lucasinho(m): 7:53pm On May 25, 2023
Wahala
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by YouandiAllofus: 8:08pm On May 25, 2023
First, you should be in a praise and worship session by now if you have not done that already, thanking God that you didn't dive raw before requesting to know your status! If it didn't scare you that until you requested for the test, she was completely mute in the build up to the potentially disasterous act capable of repositioning your future to a derailing path, i wonder what else will?!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by marlow1962(m): 8:09pm On May 25, 2023
You really love the girl and you don't want to get infected? Bro you never ready, don't you know love is blind.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by PepperSauce: 8:16pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
when i went for business program i met this beautiful dark skin lady in Sunyani Ghana, I began to have feelings for her so i had to approach to be my friend, after some weeks i invited her to my place in Accra she was such a lovely girl with full of ideas, something strange happened when i brought out HIV TEST kIT to test her before i have sex with her, she insisted not to test after some minutes she began to cry when i asked her what is wrong with her she told me she is HIV Positive and she as been on medication for sometime now, i do love that girl but am really afraid i don’t want to be infected.
Advice needed please

The rules are:
1. Ensure she's virally suppressed by visiting the clinic with her to check her last viral load copies. Note ; < 9 means a good viral suppression and be sure her result wasn't fake.
2. Be prepared for PrEP uptake which would last for 3 months after necessary screening by a counsellor tester.
3. Ensure your diet is rich in protein foods and fruits concurrently while on rule number 2, and use a condom while having sex with her *no shaking* after a week into PrEP initiation as a double edge protection during that 3 months. Feel free to have unprotected sex with her after completing the 3 months of PrEP, provided she adhere to her drugs including DO and DON'T.
4. Ensure you get tested monthly and follow up on her daily medication including clinic visit for her result update because your safety is in her hands.

11 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 8:42pm On May 25, 2023
PepperSauce:

The rules are:
1. Ensure she's virally suppressed by visiting the clinic with her to check her last viral load copies. Note ; < 9 means a good viral suppression and be sure her result wasn't fake.
2. Be prepared for PrEP uptake which would last for 3 months after necessary screening by a counsellor tester.
3. Ensure your diet is rich in protein foods and fruits concurrently while on rule number 2, and use a condom while having sex with her *no shaking* after a week into PrEP initiation as a double edge protection during that 3 months. Feel free to have unprotected sex with her after completing the 3 months of PrEP, provided she adhere to her drugs including DO and DON'T.
4. Ensure you get tested monthly and follow up on her daily medication including clinic visit for her result update because your safety is in her hands.
Thanks bro
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Reminderz: 8:45pm On May 25, 2023
love makes men stupid... someone wanted to purposely infect you if not because you had the test kit, yet you still come here to say "you love her, and want to get along with her".. she knew about this, why didn't she tell you that before?

shey nor be juju be this? guy e be like say you nor just like yourself..

17 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by MechanicMike: 8:51pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please

angry
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by MechanicMike: 8:52pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please

Was her name sir?(no offenscce) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 25, 2023
But I thought there's no HIV in Nigeria..🤣🤣🤣
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please

1 Like

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Deepocean(m): 8:54pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please
If you're knowledgeable enough to carry test kit all around to the point that you are rational enough to carry out test on her. You should be in the best position to advise yourself.

Are you seeking attention or you feel like engineering stories here?

8 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by advanceDNA: 8:56pm On May 25, 2023
U brought out test kit when she visited you?

Interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by youngkid93: 8:58pm On May 25, 2023
Science never show you shege. Dear OP if you like adhere to this advise at your own risk.

Just sometime lastweek here, I read about a man who underwent a vasectomy procedure which he later found out after a period of time his wife had taken in.

My point, these things are not 100% safe, if she is HIV positive, stay the Bleep away from copulating with her. It isn't safe for you.
PepperSauce:

The rules are:

4 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:10pm On May 25, 2023
Samantha124:
But I thought there's no HIV in Nigeria..🤣🤣🤣
in Ghana not Nigeria
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:12pm On May 25, 2023
youngkid93:
Science never show you shege. Dear OP if you like adhere to this advise at your own risk.

Just sometime lastweek here, I read about a man who underwent a vasectomy procedure which he later found out after a period of time his wife had taken in.

My point, these things are not 100% safe, if she is HIV positive, stay the Bleep away from copulating with her. It isn't safe for you.
Thanks bro
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Blunttruth: 9:13pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please
Lies, you brought out hiv test kit to test a girl you want to Bleep. What a huge turn on.

3 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:14pm On May 25, 2023
advanceDNA:
U brought out test kit when she visited you?

Interesting grin
bro i don’t joke with my life all the girls i have dated i test all

2 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:17pm On May 25, 2023
Reminderz:
love makes men stupid... someone wanted to purposely infect you if not because you had the test kit, yet you still come here to say "you love her, and want to get along with her".. she knew about this, why didn't she tell you that before?

bro that girl back side will make any man to rethink
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:19pm On May 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
First, you should be in a praise and worship session by now if you have not done that already, thanking God that you didn't dive raw before requesting to know your status! If it didn't scare you that until you requested for the test, she was completely mute in the build up to the potentially disasterous act capable of repositioning your future to a derailing path, i wonder what else will?!
I have test kits in my house i check myself every week
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by JapaToDNext: 9:26pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
you are seeing something that will harm u

Yet, u want to jump inside, leave that backside Ó, there are other backside to conquer and it is when you are alive, you will conquer them

2 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:40pm On May 25, 2023
Blunttruth:

Lies, you brought out hiv test kit to test a girl you want to Bleep. What a huge turn on.
Hmm you don’t know am capable
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Jakumo(m): 9:41pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
Advice needed please

Oga run like a thief and never look back. I know THREE men who loved unprotected sex with random women and they were reduced to frigging skeletons before they died in agony. One of them was too weak to speak so he texted me as he died in hospital. I was too scared to even go and witness what happened to the man. All I could think of is how he boasted that condoms were not for him.

No half-hour of sex is worth that kind of horrific death. Break off the affair NOW and run like a thief who stole twenty naira panla fish in Idumota market, never to return.

4 Likes

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by PerfectStranger(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2023
Blunttruth:

A very huge one grin
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by ObiofAsaba1: 9:45pm On May 25, 2023
Jakumo:

Oga run like a thief and never look back. I know THREE men who loved unprotected sex with random women and they were reduced to frigging skeletons before they died in agony. One of them was too weak to speak so he texted me as he died in hospital. I was too scared to even go and witness what happened to the man. All I could think of is how he boasted that condoms were not for him. Thanks bro your option noted

No half-hour of sex is worth that kind of horrific death. Break off the affair NOW and run like a thief who stole twenty naira panla fish in Idumota market, never to return.
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Jakumo(m): 9:48pm On May 25, 2023
Reminderz:

That woman is a stone-cold killer. She deliberately planned to infect that man and he is still claiming to "love" her. With all due respect, I believe that the man has lost his phucking mind to even be contemplating anything but a fast exit.

1 Like

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by YouandiAllofus: 9:52pm On May 25, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
I have test kits in my house i check myself every week
I had fore knowledge of that from your post above! My emphasis was on why she didn't inform you of her status before hand?

1 Like

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Jakumo(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
I had fore knowledge of that from your post above! My emphasis was on why she didn't inform you of her status before hand?

There was a story recently of an HIV woman who went about seducing as many men as she could entrap, with the specific intent of ensuring that she infected as many victims as she could before her body began to show evidence of the deadly virus.

She was on a mission of vengeance against ALL men due to the rage that she felt against the man that infected her. She claimed to have infected DOZENS of men, and she was very proud to make that record public.

1 Like

Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by kelspinall(m): 10:18pm On May 25, 2023
dude run for fuqsake
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by YouandiAllofus: 10:37pm On May 25, 2023
Jakumo:

There was a story recently of an HIV woman who went about seducing as many men as she could entrap, with the specific intent of ensuring that she infected as many victims as she could before her body began to show evidence of the deadly virus.

She was on a mission of vengeance against ALL men due to the rage that she felt against the man that infected her. She claimed to have infected DOZENS of men, and she was very proud to make that record public.
Stories like this are visible enough to the eyes and audible enough to the ears in the world today for one to take the path of such risky adventure.
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Les: 10:49pm On May 25, 2023
I checked this out in Konga. You can get HIV test kits that you can actually use at the comfort of your own privacy, and they deliver anywhere in Nigeria.

Use this link

https:///product/rapidbts-rapid-hiv-1-2-home-test-kit-6098733
Re: HIV, Please Advice Needed. by Reminderz: 12:30am On May 26, 2023
ObiofAsaba1:
now I know you have a problem... that's if your story is even true or you're just looking for attention as usual...

you have a backside full of problems...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Too Many Experiences? / "Give Me Sometime To Think About It" Does This Still Exist? / 92 % Of Women Like It When A Guy Cooks For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.