Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? (2933 Views)

I Mistakenly Got A Friend Pregnant And Now This Is Happening..wat Should I Do??? / I Broke Up With My Gf Of 2 Years Coz She Lied To Me About Her Body Count / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by saweide: 9:18pm On May 25, 2023
Am at a critical situation right now and I always feel depressed when I wake up from bed due to some shocking revelations I got three days ago
Am totally confused right now and Am at the middle of the river ,I don't knoe if I should go on or look back.

The single mother of 2 whom i met some months ago who told me that her husband was dead when I first met her in her residence in which I saw the 2 kids one is 10 years and the other is 3 years .

I suspected foul play in her words when I asked her to show me the pictures of her dead husband she told me that she deleted it in other not to remember the past and I believed her .

We have really gone far in the relationship like 6 months now and any time I asked her about her husband she always tells me he is late .
So this last week Saturday I saw her Facebook password where she wrote it and I logged in on my phone without her consent so I started checking the Facebook messages one after the other
..THO she passed the Infidelity test as she always told guys that chat her to stay clear that she had a serios relationship already

So I proceed to check all her other messages and I discovered a conversation between her and her female friend where that one was asking her what happened between her and "SALAYE" which is a nickname of the person she is dating .
She replied in the message that they have departed since that she parked out of SALAYE house when he was giving her problem .

And she never discussed anything between her and someone bearing SALAYE with me before so I kept d secret and reserved it.

Meanwhile on Sunday she asked me for 5000 naira which I told her I don't have she become angry and came to chat me on Facebook asking for

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Kimiso(m): 9:24pm On May 25, 2023
Just move on with her bro don't let that impediment your relationship with her some woman are evasive towards keeping their past experiences secret
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by saweide: 9:27pm On May 25, 2023
After sending those messages to me on Facebook I decided to reply her back.

Who is SALAYE in her life that she never explained to me since we started the relationship?
Due to what I read in her Facebook chats with her friend ..she was shocked and surprised how I got to know ..she became so aggressive that she blocked me on Facebook that night of arguments

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by saweide: 9:34pm On May 25, 2023
I called her immediately on phone why she blocked me and I was even calming her while she was asking me to get out of here and all that.

I later apologise for making her angry and went to bed...

Next day she came on whataapp how i got to know about SALAYE GUY that she was dating then and I told her I went to church for prayer and I was told.

She was just shocked ..she never get the idea that it was on her Facebook messages then the next day she sent me this message on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by saweide: 9:50pm On May 25, 2023
This was how she confessed that the father of the 2 kids she used to tell me that is dead is still alive hale and healthy ..

I love her but I think this is dangerous thing for me
I just want to know if I can continue on the relationship..please kindly advise me

Your great contributions will go a long way i don't want to make mistake

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2023
Salaye must be real nigga.

She's using you to cash out while salaye is the main driller eating the flesh, you be eating leftovers

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Fahvvy: 9:58pm On May 25, 2023
When we say things like don't take single mothers serious, some people will bash us and call us names, but see am ba? grin...

I have no advice for the OP, do what you wish sir cheesy... Cause nothing wey we go talk fit change your mind cheesy...

But to every man out there that's reading this, please note that, it is not in your best interest to wife up a single mother (except God Himself thunders from heaven and tells you so HIMSELF) undecided...

But to every man his own sha cheesy...
Your life, your single mother cheesy...
And like we'll say "one man's poison is another man's food" cheesy...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by TsbAfrica: 10:04pm On May 25, 2023
Oga run!! There is a reason why salaye kicked her out don't need to let her salaye about salaye to you oo... there is nothing to waste time salayeing here on nairaland ... That woman will bring you headache forget about the sex she is giving you that is making you promise her marriage, but I will bet my left blockos that you are already back with her pleading for her to se Omo dada! Hmmm

You go learn...

7 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by kelspinall(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2023
Biko choo way-please leave

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Nyascobar1414: 10:24pm On May 25, 2023
Weak men everywhere...
Football match starts with 0-0,but yours is 2-0.. You are the problem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Sammy101111(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2023
First red flag 🚩
This lady is not ready to love yet . She asked for money you say you don’t have . Then she got mad at you and you end up getting blocked on Facebook and you still went back to beg her lol .
I won’t call you a simp now bro .
Please I beg you when a woman is wrong she stand on the wrong thing and still want you to beg her how long will you continue to please that lady na after 2 they give you headache.
Bro focus your life she already made her own path for salaye .
Use your sense bro she is looking for a man to step up not love right now
Just don’t focus on her too much bro.
Date a woman you can cop with .

The load will be too much on you
She as said it all in the chat on Facebook bro save your money for your self and don’t use your money to force a woman to stay in your life it is called simp simple

4 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by marsup: 11:09pm On May 25, 2023
You are dating woman that dated someone called "Salaye"? grin grin grin grin grin.

5 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by anibirelawal(m): 12:04am On May 26, 2023
Nyascobar1414:
Weak men everywhere...

Football match starts with 0-0,but yours is 2-0..
You are the problem.

Na Handicap be that grin

4 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Freelancerr(m): 12:07am On May 26, 2023
Guy abort mission!!

How you go wan marry a single mother of 2?
In case you dont know the baby daddy will still sleep with her whenever he wants (maximum 3 points)

Don't think of getting married to her, which kind promo be that? Marry a wife get two free kids.. Omo..

Apart from her Facebook messages I can also teach you how to read her or anyone WhatsApp message directly on your phone.

Check my signature and text me.
Hold small token ooo before we start..

It's not free.
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Finnese001: 12:19am On May 26, 2023
Date a single mother at your own Peril

2 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by kushercain: 12:36am On May 26, 2023
Marrying a single mother is like buying land that has pending court case

6 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by frozen70(f): 12:46am On May 26, 2023
saweide:
This was how she confessed that the father of the 2 kids she used to tell me that is dead is still alive hale and healthy ..

I love her but I think this is dangerous thing for me
I just want to know if I can continue on the relationship..please kindly advise me

Your great contributions will go a long way i don't want to make mistake

I think she is done with the man and moved on since

But I belive she will tell you the real story behind it if you take it calm with her

Another important thing is to find out if they were actually married or just living together and she had those kids

If they are married then it's up to her to dislodge it in whichever ways she wants to

But then still keep on the relationship until you get things clear

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Berrityga: 3:53am On May 26, 2023
Oga Sabinus. Making excuses for a woman that blocked you on Facebook. A woman with two kids and a nasty secret past, a woman that gets angry and aggressive if you don't give her money. I can't tell you to leave her cause she makes you happy. But bro your thinking time bomb.
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Denique(f): 6:13am On May 26, 2023
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Reminderz: 6:53am On May 26, 2023
this one matter don pass simp own.. even some simp sef get self-respect pass this OP... foolish men everywhere thinking with their dicks.. tueh!!

take the redpill, they said no, that all women are angels from heaven... take the redpill and save yourself, they said no, that redpill are for broke people.. don't worry, you go wise by fire or by force...
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Stanweezy(m): 7:07am On May 26, 2023
Football match start with 0-0 but ur own na 0-2, she don already carry u handicap for ur home

2 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by odudueffiom(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2023
What in the world are you doing with a single mother of two my guy
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by padi94(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2023
Omo... So for your area no single girl wey never born, na the one with 2 kids you like. Most single mothers have bad character and they will open leg for anybody, cos they are damaged goods already.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Rokiat(f): 7:44am On May 26, 2023
You think when people say fear women they are just throwing that word around lightly? LMAO I am a woman and I approve that statement 250%

You gonna learn today looolzzzz

3 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Meteng: 8:35am On May 26, 2023
The way she writes sef shows she’s the rough type. And I suspect she dey whyne you

1 Like

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by tuzle(m): 9:30am On May 26, 2023
Meteng:
The way she writes sef shows she’s the rough type. And I suspect she dey whyne you
she writes like someone who didn't go to uni, all this girls that went to government school and after they sleep around with guys to get money until they get pregnant for one. Some girls their upbringing and surrounding really added a lot of negative effect on them.

2 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Baronthecelebri: 9:45am On May 26, 2023
Why bluring her name
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by nicerod(m): 10:10am On May 26, 2023
One chance o

Ur eyes go clear soon grin grin

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by GodWrites: 10:46am On May 26, 2023
You deserve flogging. A single mother of 2 children. Single ladies don finish for your area?

2 Likes

Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by valdes00(m): 1:33pm On May 26, 2023
Always resist the urge to Shalaye
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Killerbag36: 3:45pm On May 26, 2023
Texting nd replying ursef nice one
Re: She Lied Her Husband Is Dead I Discovered And She Confess Wat Should I Do? by Gadafii: 3:55pm On May 26, 2023
I don’t know wether to call you a weak man or a fooôlish man

A mother of two who lied to you about her late husband asked you for 5k, got angry cos you didn’t have to give her then, then you called her to beg her after she blocked you on Facebook 😧😑😐

I think you are both weak and stvpid, because wtf is this nonsense?

If you don’t leave her alone right now, you may come back here to open another thread feeling suicidal because she go show you weeen, and your eyes go Pepe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hear Wetin Nija Girl They Plan To Do Her Husband When She Reach Uk / Abi We Just Come This Life Come Fūck Only? / 10 Love Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.