Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu (4990 Views)

Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 7:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the peer to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as theyr front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And do they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and I’d a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi got your participation. The job is done
Dreams!....😂😂

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Lifeangel(m): 7:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Rubbish from the pit of hell.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Umitive: 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by SaintNegro77: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
See stupid reasoning. So president Peter Gregory Obi should carry rifle and keep face like a sadist. Mr President is a president to all Nigerians including Tinubu and his supporters.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by TechW: 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
I think Tinubu is working for Peter obi, he will help us divide the northern vote with kwankwaso

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
And what will Obi gain from that arrangement?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Felabrity: 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Have you taken your drugs today!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by fjjc(m): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
Whatever is the case power must come to the South.

In Sha Allah Asiwaju is the next President.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Your brain is obviously paining you
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2023
Yampotatocarrot:
And what will Obi gain from that arrangement?
free access and top priority at lekki deep sea port and all Lagos ports for his shipping containers and a key to the city of Lagos to freely conduct his business as a top priority business man. VIP status. That container is for mr obi ? Let it through immediately with no charges

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by fx45(m): 8:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
And so there has been this coalition right from the start that power must come down to the south but yet in that agreement is still distrust of certain factions of the northern oligarchy which was further emphasised when PDP refused to give the igbo man the running seat for the presidency and instead gave it to the Fulani man Atiku and this single move stoked the fears that the northern oligarchs are not going to honour this rotation to the south mantra and so ever the master strategist, the Jagaban made the move to counter the election of Atiku for the PDP by reaching out to the disgruntled peter obi and telling him we can bring the power to the south but you will have to be a participant and the objective is to halve atikus votes by averting all the igbo vote away from Atiku without which all igbos would vote Atiku and he would easily coast to victory and the power would remain in the north. So Tinubu pulled the strings with the labor party and had them bypass protocol and install obi as their front runner for presidency ( who else could pull off this type of move but the Jagaban himself. No way anyone would listen to obi himself trying to take over labor party, he doesn’t have that kind of clout ) . And so they put heavy media machinery behind obi to promote him as the new igbo messiah and the job was done meticulously and is a success and has succeeded in sucking away all the igbo vote from Atiku and now it is a guarantee that power is coming south. All hail JAGABAN the master strategist and thank you Peter obi for your participation. The job is done
Learn how to write with paragraphs first before you can start discussing the type of politics that is way above your league.

Tulumbu the jackal will step down for Peter Obi latest tomorrow evening

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by plaindealer: 8:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
We know this from the beginning, PDP was the main opposition to the APC, but Obi Pandora came in to take away and dilute PDPs vote, making the PDP weaker while while Obi himself can not win anything worthy outside igboland..

6 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Obaaderemi2: 8:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
You are a wise man. Those who understand power play at the international level can relate with this.

Take for instance the story of Napoleon. He was incarcerated somewhere near France. But he escaped miraculously and he thought his escape was due to his brilliance. Little did he know that his escape was made easy by his enemies so that he could fight another war and get destroyed once and for all. It was all planned. I think the same thing is playing out here. The Obidients are being played without knowing it. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by obailala(m): 8:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
Plot twist!

And the Jagaban loses in his own game as OBI proves not just to be the Igbo favourite, but also the Nigerian favourite; OBI wins the election and the Jagaban weeps profusely!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by sukkot: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaaderemi2:
You are a wise man. Those who understand power play at the international level can relate with this.

Take for instance the story of Napoleon. He was incarcerated somewhere near France. But he escaped miraculously and he thought his escape was due to his brilliance. Little did he know that his escape was made easy by his enemies so that he could fight another war and get destroyed once and for all. It was all planned. I think the same thing is playing out here. The Obidients are being played without knowing it. grin
Yes Sir these are chess moves by high powered men lol

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Yaribanzaonic: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brain dead Propaganda and simulation, crafted poorly by uselessly trained Miscreants.

Is this the so called sophistication you claim in the SW?...This Elections exposed ya'll totally and it's only a fuul that will ever trust you Miscreants from the SW from now henceforth.

This Election is between Peter OBI vs Atiku Abubakar..

Shikena

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by switlily25(f): 8:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu!
As for me and my family,we will vote for Atiku!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by FarahAideed: 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obi and Tinubu candidacy are a plot from Satan , the devil's agenda is to get Shettima into power and Obi is the tool the Devil is using to achieve this
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by updatechange(m): 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
You too dey read Reno omokri’s quotes
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by kaylardz(m): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
The day Obi emerged as LP candidate, I knew it's over for Atiku. South east and south south is the vote bank of PDP and Obi has successfully taken it away. There's no amount of northern votes on Saturday that can give Atiku victory. APC is winning this election based on Obi's defection from PDP, know this and know peace.

God bless Peter Gregory Obi!
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, our incoming president!
God bless southern Nigeria!
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Treadway: 8:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by Treadway: 8:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
TechW:
I think Tinubu is working for Peter obi, he will help us divide the northern vote with kwankwaso
no one is working for anyone. The fact remains PO is the most favoured to win. The data is clear na. Northern votes alone won't do the trick, ask Buhari. His legion of 12 million couldn't give him victory until the south gave him extra 3million. Now we have that same North votes being balkanized by Atiku, Kwaks and Tinubu a distant third. PO is sweeping SE, SS, half of NC (abj, Jos, Benue) and will do very well in SW (Lagos especially, which has the highest number of registered voters this election cycle). PO is gonna have similar spread that Jonathan had when he won in 2011. The data doesn't lie. Lol

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by MuchAdo: 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sure. cheesy

Both Peter Obi and Kwankwaso are working for Tinubu cheesy
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by ovieigho(m): 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2023
Now I believe Tinubu is a strategist

He is working for OBI just to take power from rampaging fulanis

Sey e ni e stupid ni !
We sef sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by SaiOba: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Now, I am 100% sure Atiku and Tinubu are both working for Peter Obi to be President and Kwankwanso to be the Governor elect of Rivers..

OP....
That's exactly how you sound.. very dumb

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by DrAkpamudehe: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
switlily25:
A vote for Obi is a vote for Tinubu!
As for me and my family,we will vote for Atiku!

You are wise

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by MuchAdo: 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Treadway:
no one is working for anyone. The fact remains PO is the most favoured to win. The data is clear na. Northern votes alone won't do the trick, ask Buhari. His legion of 12 million couldn't give him victory until the south gave him extra 3million. Now we have that same North votes being balkanized by Atiku, Kwaks and Tinubu a distant third. PO is sweeping SE, SS, half of NC (abj, Jos, Benue) and will do very well in SW (Lagos especially, which has the highest number of registered voters this election cycle). PO is gonna have similar spread that Jonathan had when he won in 2011. The data doesn't lie. Lol

During Awo's time UPN was a regional party.

Today, APC is a national, ruling party cool
Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by ayo2008: 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
sukkot:

Very watery and gibberish write up

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by PotatoSalad(m): 9:00pm On Feb 22, 2023
Kids, this is why you should read your books and never do drugs.
Drugs detune you from reality.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Convinced That Peter Obi Is Working For Tinubu by SaiOba: 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
No mind dat werey OP of a guy, dem go cum NL begin yarn trash after smoking chalk.. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂too many inspiration/voices go dey whisper trash into their ears..
ovieigho:
Now I believe Tinubu is a strategist

He is working for OBI just to take power from rampaging fulanis

Sey e ni e stupid ni !
We sef sabi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Failure To Win 25% In FCT: It Was An Error To Declare Tinubu Winner Says SANs / Another Revelation On The Jan.1966 Coup / Ojukwu Flown To Uk, Gov Obi Thanks All (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.