Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,675 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world (2244 Views)

Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / What It Truly Means To Be Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:35am On Jun 21, 2023
Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Matthew 24:32
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

Colossians 1:18
And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2023
grin grin
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:03am On Jul 11, 2023
MrPresident1:
Revelation 6:11-13
King James Version
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;
13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

You see, the people to be 'killed' that vs 11 is referring, is not people to be literally killed, but people who would be killed to the ways of satan the devil, who will repent of their sins, forsake their sins and wear white robes like the others. People who will be converted into the knowledge of God, this is their death to sin.

This is the opening of the fifth seal. As Nigeria is the light of the world (the world is in darkness because there is no light in Nigeria), anything that happens in Nigeria is the pointer to the direction the world is going

The Tinubu Shettima Muslim Muslim Presidency is the witness to all the nations of the earth that the gospel, Islam-the gospel to the gentiles, has gone full cycle.

Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

We will see a simple innocuous elevation of David Michael very soon, they may try to hide it, but it will be in the new nonetheless, and it will be an earth-wide news. And what will follow his rising is a massive massive earthquake as the darkness that has ruled the earth for the past 500years gives way to the Light

Revelation 6:12
12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

This sun that became as sackloth of hair and the moon that will became blood are respectively the sun of darkness (unrighteousness) and the moon of misunderstanding

Jesus is the Light
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:22am On Jul 11, 2023
The appearance of Tinubu-Shettima is the opening of the fifth seal. When the saints saw this sign, they groaned in the spirit, because who they are expecting is not Tinubu-Shettima, they are expecting Messiah, and their reward. They cried unto the LORD, our most holy and gracious God, our holy and true God: And the LORD our God sent assurance that their reward will no longer tarry.

Revelation 12:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Tinubu-Shettima is the sign that the harvest is complete

Colossians 1:23
King James Version
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Check out this thread to understand the symbolism that was pushed out to tell the world that the redemption of Israel (that was dispersed into the wilderness) has come

https://www.nairaland.com/7725519/plane-crash-columbia-rescue-children

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

The completion and takeover of Islam is the sign that the fullness of the gentiles has come in. The Light has come. Blindness in Israel is [about to be] lifted
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2023
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Israel (Adam) received the word of God first, and this is what made them different from other people and races. The Law of the LORD which is the Spirit of the LORD was given first to Israel, the original man, and God asked man to go into the world and multiply, to multiply and replenish the earth,to go and convert mankind to the ways of God. Islam is the gospel to the Gentiles. Nigeria is the nation with the largest congregation of ancient Israelites in the world, principally Judah aka Yoruba and Benjamin aka Igbo. If you watch Apostle Paul very well, you will see that he is an Igbo man- well travelled, well educated, brilliant, and in constant need of self-validation. Also, there is no king in Benjamin, Benjamin's king is in Judah. Igbo enwe eze

The Presidency of Bola Tinubu a Jew (by lineage), and Kashim Shettima, a convert, is the witness to the world that the gospel has been preached in all the world
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Look at Ilorin for example, Islam took over, that is the gospel being fulfilled and accomplished in Ilorin. Tinubu-Shettima is the sign that Islam has accomplished in Israel

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2023
MrPresident1:
Look at Ilorin for example, Islam took over, that is the gospel being fulfilled and accomplished in Ilorin. Tinubu-Shettima is the sign that Islam has accomplished in Israel

Istanbul nko?
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2023
grin grin
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:20am On Jul 13, 2023
As evidence points to the fact that we are now in the fifth seal, we know that an earthquake is imminent

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

This earthquake opens the sixth seal and ends the powers of the current rulers of the world, this earthquake is the end of their world

This earthquake is the end of darkness and the coming of Light
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
The mother of all earthquakes is coming
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Jul 14, 2023
2 Peter 1:5-7
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.

This is what we are saved to do and become
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:22am On Jul 15, 2023
The Nigerian flag and the Saudi Arabian flag are very alike, both made up of two colours, Green and white. A Jew and a Muslim coming to power in Nigeria, and a convert and a Muslim being his vice is the symbol to the world that Islam is completed and accomplished in Israel.

Islam took over in Ilorin, Islam took over in Turkey, Islam is taking over in Europe, Islam will take over the world.

Islam is the ideology that was given to man and mankind to survive the brutality of the latter end of the tribulations and to bring more mankind to the knowledge of God. Islam is a good religion to practice and more and more people are exploring the religion, there is renewed interest in Islam all over the world. Violence is not part of Islam and a true Muslim is not a violent person, but the right of measured and restrained self defence is a right to every Muslim. What is funny and interesting is that Apostle Paul who laid the foundation for Islam by showing that the Gentiles can come into the covenant is not widely liked by Muslims, they believe he distorted the message of the Bible. But without Apostle Paul, a benjamite, there would have been no gospel to the Gentiles. There would have been no Islam.

The Igbo tribe is Benjamin. The tribe of the Apostle to the Gentiles is not too open to Islam. The reason is not farfetched, the Nigerian nation is a mix of lineage Jews and Gentiles. Lineage Jews (Judah, Benjamin, and some of Levi) have the original message written somewhere in their psyche, Islam is not their civilization, they have the original message written somewhere in their minds even if they don't practice it, A Jew is a Jew forever. But for the converts, Islam is their claim to becoming part of the commonwealth of the children of God, and their civilization.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Ezekiel 28:25
Thus saith the Lord God; When I shall have gathered the house of Israel from the people among whom they are scattered, and shall be sanctified in them in the sight of the heathen, then shall they dwell in their land that I have given to my servant Jacob.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jul 15, 2023
The earthquake that opens the sixth seal is in the offing
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by orisa37: 9:33am On Jul 16, 2023
THAT THEY ARE HUNTING FOR NIGERIANISM.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
You see Paul's constant need for self validation through continued boastfulness (or chest beating grin) in many of his epistles. This is a typical Igbo trait. This is usually the problems that lastborns find themselves when they have to constantly live in the shadows of their older brothers who are well accomplished and who they cannot easily push over. They have to constantly self validate and this makes them very competitive and perhaps combative too. This is where the Igbo tribe got their fiercely competitive spirit. Benjamin must live in close proximity with Judah or Yoruba, and Judah has a duty to protect Benjamin.

So, while Peter is the Apostle to the circumcision, Paul is the Apostle to the Gentiles

Galatians 2:8
(For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentilessmiley
2 Timothy 1:11
Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Jul 17, 2023
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

The earthquake of 6th February 2023 is the earthquake that opened the sixth seal. The earthquake is not in the offing, it is in the past. We are now in the sixth seal. Tinubu-Shettima is the sign that the gospel is completed and accomplished in Israel and all over the world

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The next sign that we all will see is the sign of the Son of man in heaven

Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

These two verses provide important linkages to us to help us understand the sequence of the fulfillment of prophecy. Both of them talk about the darkening of the sun and moon but revelation 6 gives us the marker of the end of the tribulations, and this marker is an earthquake. Logically, the Turkey-Syria earthquake of 6th February 2023 fits the bill of the earthquake we should watch out for

The question now is, if the sun and the moon are now darkened, meaning that there is leadership failure, meaning that the world is now on autopilot, why are we not seeing any signs? The answer is that it is written that everything will catch the recalcitrant unawares, just like in the time of Noah. the people to be saved are already marked Revelation 6:11, Ezekiel 9:4. The people who will be punished are already marked, even though the door of repentance will be opened till the very end.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2023
Matthew 24:32-33
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

The very last sign we will see before the kingdom comes is the completion and accomplishment of the gospel

'These things' in Matthew 24:33 end with the completion of the gospel. Jesus gives us a parable to make us understand the timing and duration of the end, likening the period to an interplay of Spring and Summer. It is easy to interpret this literally (I did actually), but it is only a parable to help understand the timeline. The interplay of seasons is three 3 months, so if we see the completion of the gospel, we will have a three month period wherein everything will be fulfilled. If Tinubu-Shetttima came on the scene just before Summer, and we have discerned correctly, that, their arrival is the witness to the nations that the gospel is accomplished, we should be looking for the sign of the Son of man in heaven before Autumn/Fall 2023

Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Jul 18, 2023
Russia is terminating the black sea grain deal. America is supplying cluster ammunition to Ukraine. Ukraine used drones to attack the Crimea bridge, and Russia has vowed response

The elevation of David Michael will go on concurrently with the declaration of Peace and Safety, and Russia's invasion of Eurasia to establish the Gog-Magog empire
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Psalm 23:4
King James Version
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Indeed, after hardship, comes ease.

Psalm 23:4-6
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Revelation 12:14
And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The present hardships in Nigeria is a confirmation that the stars have fallen from heaven. Nigeria is Israel, the woman that fled into the wilderness who is to be fed from the face (favour) of the serpent. If the serpent is no longer able to feed the woman, wherein is his own prosperity too, then the serpent is in trouble
So in the time of the end when the extortioner ceases, there will be stress and distress in Israel, until the owner of the sceptre, David Michael, seats on the throne

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2023
Psalm 24:3-5
3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the Lord, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Israel, continue to persevere. Your salvation has come. Your case is like that of a masquerade pursuing a man, keep going, the masquerade is also tiring. In your own case, the LORD has granted you extraordinary strength to fly with the wings of an eagle. In the case of the masquerade, he will soon gas out and die completely!
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2023
Psalm 24:7-10
7 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
8 Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle.
9 Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
10 Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2023
The Lord will send help to his people, and he will redeem his Israel
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2023
Psalm 126:1
When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:20am On Jul 21, 2023
We must look toward Autumn/Fall with hope and expectation if we have discerned well that Tinubu-Shettima represents the accomplishment of the Gospel in Israel a la Ilorin and Constantinople now Istanbul-Turkey. The Pentecostal movement, and its mushroom churches, have outlived its relevance. The flag of Saudi Arabia and the flag of Nigeria are both green and white

The Lord will send help to his people, and he will redeem his Israel
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by Maynman: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2023
Darn religion
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2023
Thus far, one thing is very clear, Tinubu, is not the messiah. He was never the messiah. Tinubu was brought into power by the same people who gave you Buhari, and you were asked to validate their choice over you with your Poverty Validation Cards, PVCs.

Everyone does the will of God, there is no man born of a woman that can resist God's will, there is no power whatsoever that can do that. So, while Tinubu belongs to the western powers that have been dethroned from their heavenly places to the earth, he also represents a completion, and an accomplishment, the takeover of Israel by Islam, the sign that the Gospel has been fulfilled, this is also the will of God. Tinubu is Oyo. He is a Jew. Shettima is a convert. And Nigeria is now an Islamic country. With one legislation, all the mushroom Pentecostal churches can be closed down and nothing will happen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thou Shall Laugh / Can You Kill Your Son If God Tell You To? / Free Christian Ebook Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.