Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world (2246 Views)

Bishop Ugokwe Leads Other Clerics To Offer Prayers For Tinubu, Shettima, Others / What It Means To Fall From Grace - Joseph Prince / What It Truly Means To Be Born Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
As long as the Dollar continues to gain against the Naira, petrol prices will continue to go up due to the exchange rate. Dangote remains a future promise and Mele Kyari has already told us not to expect any price reduction from Dangote. IPMAN says they are bringing in petrol, they will want to make profit too, they may likely sell over NNPC rate. The prognosis is that Nigeria's economic dilemma and woes occasioned by petrol prices will get worse.

I agree that Tinubu should use his 500billion palliative to repair the refineries, but this is not possible. The people who want you where you are will never allow any company that has the technical expertise to do the job to do it. That company or organization will fold up for disobedience. The alternative is to use local expertise and this is not available. Nigerian universities and polytechnics graduate a lot of mechanical, civil, electrical, electronics, metallurgical, Petroleum engineers etc every year, yet there is no local capacity to refine crude oil. We are the laughing stock of the world. We export CRUDE oil and import petrol! What a nation of dunces! Exporting cassava and importing garri, or exporting yam and importing yam flour. Just crazy. This is hell! Hell is a place where people have lost connection with God and they cannot use their brains for anything. Hell is where you go when you die a mental death. This is why you are called BLACK people. Mentally dead people of the dark continent

Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him

This is you, in the day when the LORD sent you into your mental graves. This is God hiding your intelligence, so you are like KING Nebuchadnezzar eating grass in the wilderness for disobedience

Isaiah 29:14
Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Amos 9:13
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that soweth seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.

The days of David Michael are now with us. Congratulations to the Israel of God. The days of plenty and abundance and excess, with an exhortation to avoid surfeit

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

This King shall feed us and we will luxuriate in his splendor

Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

We shall be fed like stalled oxen and fattened calves. We will look for the wicked and we will find them no more.

The days of enjoyment are now here. The days of King David Michael

Malachi 4:2-3
King James Version
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2023
Luke 19:12-14
12 He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.
13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, Occupy till I come.
14 But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, We will not have this man to reign over us.

Ten servants is a completion
Ten pounds is a completion

Islam is the occupier till he comes. Islam is the unification of Jews and Gentiles, and the leadership of Nigeria now represents the completion of the occupation and the Gospel
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2023
Now that Ukrainian grain is no longer flowing to the west, there will be more pressure on available global food sources and suppliers. I guess the west or Europe will now use their economic clout to out compete and muscle out other competitors to get the food. This will place considerable pressure on other takers especially the poorer countries of the world. Food prices will increase worldwide

It looks like we are about to see a more intensive activity from the black horse

Revelation 6:5-6
King James Version
5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

No wonder Tinubu launched a programme on food security recently. He got the memo. Nigeria is the global sign board.

But David Michael will be on hand to feed his people

Matthew 24:45-46
King James Version
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2023
It is only in Christianity that you find the doctrine of separation of Church and state. The separation of Church and state is not in the Bible. In the Bible, the Church is the State and the State is the Church, Jesus the Priest and King of both Church and State. He asked you to occupy till he comes. Who created the doctrine of separation of Church and State?

Jesus called all his disciples and told them to occupy till he comes. How can you occupy when you have separated church and state? He asked the church to take over till he comes. He asked you to go and make disciples of all men, how can you do this when the church is separated from the state? It is only in Christianity that you find these non-biblical doctrines.

In Islam, the church or mosque is the state and the state is the mosque, there is no separation. Politics is war to capture the state, and this has been done successfully!

Once the state is captured, the Gospel is complete a la Ilorin, a la Constantinople.

Nigeria is now an Islamic state despite all the numerous mushroom Pentecostal churches all over the state. With one piece of legislation, the growth and proliferation of mushroom 'churches' all over the place can be stopped!

The Nigerian state has become the Church of God via Islam, Apostle Paul's Gospel to the Gentiles!

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2023
Isaiah 2:2-4
King James Version
2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord's house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Jul 23, 2023
All the prophecy in the Bible is about Israel. Once we are able to identify the true Israel, we get to understand prophecy very well. If at this stage your Israel is the Israelis, you cannot understand anything. But if you have been able to make the connection that the country Nigeria hosts the largest population of ancient Jews in the world, then you have passed a critical step, and when you read the Bible with this realization in mind you will understand many things.

All those wars against 'Islamist' terrorism were the orchestration of the antichrist to try to deter the Gospel. There is no such thing as an 'Islamist' or 'Islamist terrorism', and if there is, it is not from Muslims. If it is 'Islamic terrorism' then the term is a misnomer and can never stand. No true Muslim can be a terrorist.

Matthew 24:14
King James Version
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

The end of the end times is tied specifically to this verse. If we are able to know the specific marker for the completion of the Gospel to the whole world, we would be able to give an accurate time frame for which all things must be fulfilled and I dare to say that this would all be withing a three month window

Matthew 24:32-33
King James Version
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Allow the veil of blindness to be taken off you and come to the light

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Psalm 23:4
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

When David had suffered so much in the wilderness, the LORD promoted him. Indeed, after hardness and adversity, there is ease, it is the promise of the LORD our God. Thy rod and thy staff, the Word of God, were David's comfort as he tended the Father's sheep, in the wilderness in the midst of very wild and deadly animals

Psalm 23:5
King James Version
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Psalm 113:7-9
King James Version
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.
9 He maketh the barren woman to keep house, and to be a joyful mother of children. Praise ye the Lord.

This is the word of the LORD
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:54am On Jul 24, 2023
The LORD took David, from the sheepcote, in the wilderness, where he was tending the sheep of the LORD, nurturing and nourishing them, and protecting them from ravenous wild beasts, and set him on high as King over Israel

1 Chronicles 17:6-8
King James Version
6 Wheresoever I have walked with all Israel, spake I a word to any of the judges of Israel, whom I commanded to feed my people, saying, Why have ye not built me an house of cedars?
7 Now therefore thus shalt thou say unto my servant David, Thus saith the Lord of hosts, I took thee from the sheepcote, even from following the sheep, that thou shouldest be ruler over my people Israel:
8 And I have been with thee whithersoever thou hast walked, and have cut off all thine enemies from before thee, and have made thee a name like the name of the great men that are in the earth.

The LORD made an everlasting promise to David forever. The seed of David shall rule

1 Chronicles 17:11
11 And it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom.

David was so overwhelmed by the LORD's promises. The LORD our God is true forever and ever

1 Chronicles 17:16-17
16 And David the king came and sat before the Lord, and said, Who am I, O Lord God, and what is mine house, that thou hast brought me hitherto?
17 And yet this was a small thing in thine eyes, O God; for thou hast also spoken of thy servant's house for a great while to come, and hast regarded me according to the estate of a man of high degree, O Lord God.

David prayed to the LORD that the LORD would establish his word forever. The promises of the LORD our God is forever. Praise God!

1 Chronicles 17:23-27
23 Therefore now, Lord, let the thing that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant and concerning his house be established for ever, and do as thou hast said.
24 Let it even be established, that thy name may be magnified for ever, saying, The Lord of hosts is the God of Israel, even a God to Israel: and let the house of David thy servant be established before thee.
25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
26 And now, Lord, thou art God, and hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
27 Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O Lord, and it shall be blessed for ever.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:20-22
King James Version
20 O Lord, there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
21 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people Israel, whom God went to redeem to be his own people, to make thee a name of greatness and terribleness, by driving out nations from before thy people whom thou hast redeemed out of Egypt?
22 For thy people Israel didst thou make thine own people for ever; and thou, Lord, becamest their God.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:11am On Jul 25, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:23-27
King James Version
23 Therefore now, Lord, let the thing that thou hast spoken concerning thy servant and concerning his house be established for ever, and do as thou hast said.
24 Let it even be established, that thy name may be magnified for ever, saying, The Lord of hosts is the God of Israel, even a God to Israel: and let the house of David thy servant be established before thee.
25 For thou, O my God, hast told thy servant that thou wilt build him an house: therefore thy servant hath found in his heart to pray before thee.
26 And now, Lord, thou art God, and hast promised this goodness unto thy servant:
27 Now therefore let it please thee to bless the house of thy servant, that it may be before thee for ever: for thou blessest, O Lord, and it shall be blessed for ever.

According to your word O LORD our God, Keeper of promises, Keeper of covenant, the thing that you have spoken concerning David and his house, let it be established forever, OH LORD of hosts, let your name be magnified forever, OH God of Israel. Build your servant an house as you have promised. OH LORD, you have promised this goodness unto David your servant.

Let it please you to bless the house of David your servant, and let it continue before you forever as you have promised.

Let the tribulation end; bring David to the throne of Israel, the people you have chosen to be before you forever
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2023
1 Chronicles 17:25
King James Version

The LORD bless David forever cheesy cheesy
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Genesis 2:7
And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Adam is the only man that God personally breathed into and he became a living soul. Adam is not one single person but Israel represented as one man. Adam was given the mandate to go to the world and multiply and reproduce after his own kind; to go and make disciples of all mankind, to civilize mankind with the knowledge of God.

the road to civilization is a life long journey, the more one integrates one's mind with the word of God and practices what one reads, the more one becomes godly and civilized. Adam is the only one that has 'inherent civility' in his DNA, all other mankind have to be continuously exposed to knowledge. As mankind is not 'inherently civilized', there would still remain vestiges on incivility within him and he must constantly fight to destroy it by continuously integrating with God's mind via reading the Bible and the Quran. This is the Jihad of the soul in the purest form

This explains some vestiges of incivility you find among mankind today which the devils exploits to cause havoc and mayhem all over the place
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:42am On Jul 30, 2023
Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

It is coming, it is in the air, it is in the offing, it will happen anytime from now, the Nnanyi ukwu ogbunigwe of earthquakes, the mother and father of earthquakes, the end of all wickedness on planet earth

Colossians 1:23
If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

There has to be a sign to show us that the Gospel is completed and accomplished. The sign is not in the mushroom churches of Pentecostal Christianity, the sign is in Islam.

Islam is the Gospel that Apostle Paul preached to the Gentiles to bring them into the fellowship of the commonwealth of Jesus Christ , the Son of God, the King of the universe.

So, Tinubu-Shettima is the sign and symbol to all the nations that the Gospel is accomplished. This is also the sign that the earthquake that ends this old world of corruption, the earthquake that darkens the western sun and moon, this earthquake is in the offing and very very imminent

The epicentre of this earthquake will be in Jerusalem. The same darkness and earthquake that covered the earth that time is coming again, to end this old world

Matthew 27:51
And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

Luke 23:44-46
King James Version
44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

We have shown you what the LORD our God intends to do shortly. Do not be caught flatfooted. You duty is to prepare in righteousness
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Jul 31, 2023
1 Kings 8:16
Since the day that I brought forth my people Israel out of Egypt, I chose no city out of all the tribes of Israel to build an house, that my name might be therein; but I chose David to be over my people Israel.
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 7:36am On Aug 03, 2023
When Alimi took Ilorin, that is when Ilorin became a Muslim town, fully evangelized
When Erdogan won his election in Turkey, Islam triumphed. Turkey is fully evangelized. Ataturk built a secularist Turkey, but Erdoganoglu has built a Muslim Turkey

When Tinubu-Shettima took over Nigeria, Nigeria is now fully evangelized
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 9:53pm On Aug 03, 2023
1 Peter 4:17
For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
Re: What the Tinubu-Shettima Presidency means to the world by MrPresident1: 8:05am On Aug 07, 2023
Acts 15:28-30
King James Version
28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
30 So when they were dismissed, they came to Antioch: and when they had gathered the multitude together, they delivered the epistle:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TB Joshua: 'We Thought It Was Heaven But Then Terrible Things Happened' / You May Now Kiss The Bride / Lagos Christian Church Grand Opening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.