Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) (38928 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by mytime24(f): 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
Yawn
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by AntiChristian: 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
So far about 20 cases have been won by BAT!

Those who reject him rejects themselves!

Who come be your President?

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Everybody dey reject Tinubu up and down.
Which everybody.... stupid mofos like portable and your likes

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by TERMlNATOR(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.
i think it is only the CHRISTAIN that hates him.

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by ojehmario1969(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.
Oboi no go die o. No dey get bad belle for small things nawa o

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by azikiweironsi(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:

How many people rejected Tinubu ?
Talk about yourself joor.
Hatred has becloud your sense of reasoning.
Rubbish

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2023
O fe teh undecided

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Draei: 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:

Dumb

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by free2ryhme: 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Unconstitutionality is illegality .
There is no format to pamper an unconstitutional leadership.

What holds the Nigeria as a nation will be destroyed once an unconstitutional leadership us sworn in.

Every sane Nigerian should be worried because these illegalities come with their consequences.

If we had a wise Judiciary,who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly attend to .

Your tears is forever
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by teadrake(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

43 artistes performed on a concert with less than 4k people in attendance

Imagine say na Peter Obi dey do that concert for Lagos

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

What a Parkinson disease infused president
8 years is a very long time to wail. Keep wailing

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 2:29pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

The real love is on the ballot grin BAT got 25% in 29 states your candidates supporters are just noise makers all over social media . Funny thing LP that is loved across Nigeria couldn’t meet up with the required party Agent across Nigeria to you guys social media represents the whole Nigeria that’s why you guys LOST.

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by toprealman: 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

That last sentence....bro, we are still human, ain't we?
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by mkoabiola: 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
Pride

Onigberaga

U don smoke loud

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Faposky95: 2:33pm On May 26, 2023
....respect...part uno
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by eroticecstasy: 2:34pm On May 26, 2023
TERMlNATOR:
i think it is only the CHRISTAIN that hates him.

Na lie
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by thaoriginator: 2:36pm On May 26, 2023
Did he say? "Give what belongs to Caeser to Zazzuu" grin
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by IrepChrist: 2:45pm On May 26, 2023
You they "wine Jesus"?? I hope muslims are learning from Christians. As we don't kill for God. if someone had said you dey wine "Mo" the northern blood suckers would have stoned him to death.

Take north.

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by obembet(f): 2:46pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:

Just like kcee and his Brothers

Wake up dear
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by MumTiwa: 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Trust me you'll cry for long...
I'm yoruba and I voted for tinubu, he's best candidate among the three.

All my family voted for BAT.. 💯
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by azeezboi(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

Cry cry baby from the east

You can’t buy love dear

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

You lack home training, typical of your kind.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by azeezboi(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Cry cry baby from the east

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Malory: 2:49pm On May 26, 2023
obembet:

Just like kcee and his Brothers

Wake up dear
Focus on your Atiku the Cameroonian.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by ridwanullah2: 2:50pm On May 26, 2023
Who will invite werey olorin?
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Godwin4444: 2:50pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

chinedu I know say e pain una but take heart

Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards / Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos)