Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) (38931 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by kingtokes(m): 11:15pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Everybody dey reject Tinubu up and down.
olodo shea you no go school ni or what so thses small write pass your brain
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Never4getU: 12:30am On May 27, 2023
Malory:

Oga shut up joor! U're lazy and clueless u even dull.. common to read broken zazzu English u no fit. Where did say he reject Tinubu? Mumu!
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by omolawale: 3:06am On May 27, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

43 artistes performed on a concert with less than 4k people in attendance

Imagine say na Peter Obi dey do that concert for Lagos

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

What a Parkinson disease infused president

You might wind up having Parkinson's disease considering your unhealthy cadence. You're not only vile but arrogant and apparently uneducated.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by CursedOsuPigs: 5:24am On May 27, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

Pamdorians and their wishful thinking😀
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:35am On May 27, 2023
HomorBj:

Please,where are u from?

You suppose know already
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Olamilekan92: 7:41am On May 27, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.

They whine yourself
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Lacash: 8:52am On May 27, 2023
Malory:
I believe u can read, buh u have a digestive problem. Oluku like u, taaa
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by shegra58: 3:35pm On May 27, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

were u never stop crying 😂?
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Solsix(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Peter Obi can't spend that kind of money to organize concerts
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2023
HacheNoire:
Sameway he refused to perform at King Charles coronation. 🤣🤣🤣
wow
na be say him na big star o to turn down huge offer like that

Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos) / Aishwarya Rai Vs Katrina Kaif: Let The Battle Begin!