Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) (38929 Views)

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) / Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Seagodess(f): 3:25pm On May 26, 2023
BreconHills:

You are seeing something that does not say what you think it says. The Supreme Court has already extensively adjudicated this point. The FCT for the sake of an election shall count as a state ranking pari passu with other states. It is not ordinarily considered a state as it has no governor or house of assembly. The constitution adds it to the list of states. Hence the "and"

Am I a lawyer?

Yes - called to the bar in 1983. [b][/b]

Don't hold your breath.
do we have lawyers in Nigeria? You guys should b deceiving urselves
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 3:29pm On May 26, 2023
[/color]God abeg o🙏 see as person eye dey blaze like sango,so unapproachable and scary.Gals dey try for dating sha[color=#770077]
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo1u2zcwT98

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1662048146371821569
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Alliswell248: 3:34pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.

Go school, u said school is scam.
U can't read.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by AfonjaScud: 3:35pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Everybody dey reject Tinubu up and down.

Are you too dunce to understand the story ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

43 artistes performed on a concert with less than 4k people in attendance

Imagine say na Peter Obi dey do that concert for Lagos

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

What a Parkinson disease infused president
You & this ur Peter obi this....Peter obi that. Bro move on abeg
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Metrofox(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:
The cocaine sniffing maggot will have strength to go for a concert but can’t and has never granted a single interview

You’ll see genuine love and stampede with musicians who are willing to perform for free

You can’t buy love dear

The funny thing is most of these guys do not understand that Shittima is the person they just pushed into power. That guy will be the next Nigerian nightmare,.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
All na reject. Some artists no dey collect shishi to perform once they like and support you. Tinubu is hated by all more especially by the Yorubas.
PRO to the Yorubas, we sight u
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by AfonjaScud: 3:40pm On May 26, 2023
Malory:
Him perform?

You have a problem with simple English if you failed to get his message but I'll help you- he was supposed to be paid 10M but the organizers wanted to play a fast one on him by offering him 5M.
They thought he would be poor enough to jump at 5M while they would pocket 5M. And he made the story public in order to expose them.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Ebenco84: 3:44pm On May 26, 2023
Why people are like this? You guys should give portable his 10m.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2023
Seagodess:
do we have lawyers in Nigeria? You guys should b deceiving urselves

No we don't have lawyers in Nigeria. Those guys following Obi, Atiku to court are penguins in black face.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by NOSRWeb: 3:55pm On May 26, 2023
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 26, 2023
A whole aza man na una won give 5M? Is it for eba? Is it for garri? Or is for beans and dodo

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Malory: 4:05pm On May 26, 2023
AfonjaScud:

You have a problem with simple English if you failed to get his message but I'll help you- he was supposed to be paid 10M but the organizers wanted to play a fast one on him by offering him 5M.
They thought he would be poor enough to jump at 5M while they would pocket 5M. And he made the story public in order to expose them.
Bro I know na. I'm just catching cruise ok. Don't take everything here serious.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by truthfinder319: 4:05pm On May 26, 2023
Check your BP regularly. Even Portable has a better life than you IPOB. Who your love epp

Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by NaBanga: 4:17pm On May 26, 2023
He is right. 5 million is too small for someone on his level. He has to pay a lot of people for PR, production, management, etc.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 4:22pm On May 26, 2023
Idiot, with that ur rubbish song then born u well to reject 5milion?
You are left behind and rejected, u come Media they form Superman.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by kmaster007: 4:30pm On May 26, 2023
Who go bliv portable
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by xjiggy: 4:32pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

see the 4,000.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAdTeFje7J0
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by shonepa(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2023
If na Obi do concert? But no be am na, e pain u gaan o.

Otilo....e don go.

If Obi don listen, e for don be vice, na a step forward. But he wants to be Commander by force....issorite

Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by nony43(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2023
juwoonn:
Na so one say e wan give me grant N1.8M... but na N1.6M hin go collect as kick back.. make I take 200k hold body. Corruption under APC no be any country mate.

Imagine!!!
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by hush15: 4:47pm On May 26, 2023
Angelfrost:
I smell lies...! tongue

Funny enough, I believe cos I know how Tinubu crew run, which is award person a certain amount but expect the person to execute the contract with half the amount.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by ketao(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Unconstitutionality is illegality .
There is no format to pamper an unconstitutional leadership.

What holds the Nigeria as a nation will be destroyed once an unconstitutional leadership is sworn in.

Every sane Nigerian should be worried because these illegalities come with their consequences.

If we had a wise Judiciary,who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly attend to .
And you will go to jail for your unconstitutional illegalities.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by bluecircle470: 4:50pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Your wailing just start. It will continue till 2031
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

If he's inaugurated, you can leave for another country...
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by juman(m): 5:57pm On May 26, 2023
I doubt if they wanted him be there.
He is avoidable liability.

Somebody that believe as tinubu becomes president he portable became above the law because he was one of his campaigners.

He is a thug that have the mind of illiterate fulani that believe as buhari became president they owned the country and started behaved badly.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by juman(m): 6:03pm On May 26, 2023
Those that are opposition parties, we are in democracy. You people can also win next election by attracting voters to yourselves in sensible manner.

Let all of us conduct ourselves well.
You can also become president.

Some years ago pdp was in aso rock.
Apc will not be in aso rock forever.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by juman(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2023
If it was true they tried to swindle him, tinubu should be careful with those individuals and send them away from him.
They are bad people.
Let have new beginning in the country.
Let build modern country.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:28pm On May 26, 2023
Solofresh2:
Who tell you that one.
To read this small story na problem for you
Most of them supposed dey yaba left
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by Charly68: 7:30pm On May 26, 2023
Very funny man,you rejected the annual salary of a Proffessor for a single show. Better get your head examined
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by thegrinch(m): 9:28pm On May 26, 2023
Tntsi:
Unconstitutionality is illegality .
There is no format to pamper an unconstitutional leadership.

What holds the Nigeria as a nation will be destroyed once an unconstitutional leadership is sworn in.

Every sane Nigerian should be worried because these illegalities come with their consequences.

If we had a wise Judiciary,who had the country Nigeria at heart, the constitutional 25% in the FCT would have been a first matter for them to quickly attend to .

I'm not looking for a fight O, because I no dey fight with Idiot. But who wants to destroy what holds Nigeria? Is it you?

If so, Please state, your name, Phone, email and address for the record and for Security agencies, if dem born your papa well.

Like I said, I'm not looking for a fight, I just don't like cowards that hide behind their keypads to make empty threats. Publish your details, and make that threat again! I dare you.
Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by FuckTheMod: 9:35pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

I hope you won't carry this miseries, pain and frustration for the next 8 years that Tinubu will rule this country grin grin grin

Re: Portable: How I Rejected N5m To Perform At Tinubu's Inauguration Concert (Video) by sleemomymy: 11:12pm On May 26, 2023
Taylor90:

You can’t buy love dear

Your wailing is now too late because he will be your PRESIDENT and there is nothing you can do about it.
Minority will have their say, majority will have their way. Welcome to DEMOCRACY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Gives Wife His ATM, Reveals What Happened Afterwards / Poco Lee In Tears As Bellashmurda Performs At Wizkid's Concert (Video) / JJC Skillz And Funke Akindele In 2012 Vs 2017 (Throwback & Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.